Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staying in drab after breast implants

Staying in drab after breast implants

If you stay in drab after after implants what problems can one face? Would it be legal to be topless doing yard work etc in summer. If not could you wear bikini or halter top in public. Has any one been in drab much after implants? I want the want the bounce weight and stimulation of real breasts, but need to be in drab much of the time at present.

And tg people wonder why people think they're weird as F***. What possible kick could you get from showing your breasts in guy mode while mowing the lawn?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

It's been done, click here for a Youtube video telling about a carpenter from the Chicago area who has a second job in drag, and he got breast implants.

This is from back in the 1990's some time and is just an excerpt from a longer video. He seems to be dealing with having breasts pretty well. It all depends on how confident you are, and is certainly not for the shy.

Of course, he doesn't go walking around with naked boobs. I think that would get you in trouble whether it's legal or not.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 02-15-2012 at 01:35 AM.
    My name is Carol.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    If you stay in drab after after implants what problems can one face? Would it be legal to be topless doing yard work etc in summer. If not could you wear bikini or halter top in public. Has any one been in drab much after implants? I want the want the bounce weight and stimulation of real breasts, but need to be in drab much of the time at present.
    Funny, I just posted the other day about a CD I knew who got implants. Here's a link what I said:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post2750765

It's your right to do as you please and I won't judge you for it, but a lot of others will.

Legality of toplessness is most likely going to depend on your local and state laws so start googling. I'm inclined to agree with Carol that trouble may find you if you're topless, legal or not. So what other kind of problems do you think you'll face having breasts while being in guy mode?

Gold Member
    Some time ago, a man had a bet with someone on getting implants as a man.
    He did, and had to wear them for one year. Now he was not a CD or TG or anything
    else but a man with boobs.
    After he won the bet/dare, he now has to wear a bra all the time. and he can not go topless
    outside, because for the attention he draws.
    Rader

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    If you are ready for inplants, be ready to treat them as "breast". really!
    Why mow the lawn topless if you live someplace where others will be exposed to the man with boobs? behave the way you want to be treated in life, respect others and their kids, dog, Mother-in-law, etc... Walking arround in a state of stupid does nothing for anyone!

It may be legal but that does not make it right.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Here is an insident from a couple of summers ago...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_601745.html

Interesting position statement from the city official.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Do it! Just tell your neighbors you have what ever those 3 dominican brothers have..

http://guanabee.com/2011/08/dominica...st-video-nsfw/
    I watched the video but it was in Spanish so I couldn't figure out what they ate to get such nice breasts. They are so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    I watched the video but it was in Spanish so I couldn't figure out what they ate to get such nice breasts. They are so lucky.

scroll down you can read what they got under the video.

I have a tg friend who has implants. He ( his pronoun choice ) dresses drab much of the time - or "blends", combining femme tops with drab work pants & workboots. He has never mentioned having any issues. But I don't think he goes topless, even though it would be legal here in Ontario.

Personally, if they were my implants, I don't think topless would be an option unless I was somewhere where that would be acceptable (vacation beaches for example).
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

And we wonder why our GG members that are here to understand, learn and accept us? If the OP is a CD, he's way to deep in the pink fog. Some things are best left just a fantasy.

Read the OP multiple times. I think the cart and horse are getting a little side ways. It is stated that there "is a need to be in drab much of the time at present" which suggests that a complete transition may be in the future. If that is the long term plan, put the brakes on on the pink fog mobile and get some professional guidance. Have you even tried some quality silicone breast forms held on with adhesive?
    Laura

Banned Read only
    I started HRT in early 2001 and transitioned in 2006.
    Due to having a pair of 38 C's bouncing around I had to use a very long stretchy Ace brand bandage to bind my breasts while having to dress as male.
    It took three years for my breasts to get to that size so for a little over two years I had to bind them.

I did not go topless.
    I did not wear low cut tops.
    Regardless of weather I wore a rather heavy shirt in order to minimize their exposure.

Your hypothetical what if is rather comical and, if serious, rather disgusting.

Julia

Addendum: this is for the videos from Latin America and probably more than you wanted to know.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Laura
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-15-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: url removed due to picture

If you're ready for breast implants, one would think that you're ready to live 24/7. Why would you want to dress in drab ?????? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Do as you please, within the law, and if no children will see you topless.

The law can be tricky, however.

http://www.wate.com/story/16039917/m...ke-a-statement
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Do as you please, within the law, and if no children will see you topless.

The law can be tricky, however.

http://www.wate.com/story/16039917/m...ke-a-statement
    She could mow her lawn at night!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I can't see why you would spend the money for implants if you weren't going full time.
    I certainly wouldn't want breasts to show off while doing the lawn or gardening or anything else in male mode. Seems counter-productive to me. I can wear my forms and enjoy them when I want to and leave them in the box when I don't. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars to have implants just to show them off to the neighbors in drab.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

sounds like someone is looking for a reason to be an exhibitionist. It would make a great test case in court as I see that is where it would end up. Personally I don't even like to see ME without a shirt outside. I surely don't want to see my male neighbor with the D cups without his, but then again he doesn't shave his back either.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    She could mow her lawn at night!!
    What about the Mosquitoes; She might get a bite on the tip of her boobs, ouch!
    Rader

For a bunch of people who are always whining about the closed-minded attitude of the public regarding us, I'm surprised at the closed-minded attitudes on display here. While I agree that parading around topless is plainly a bad idea, no argument there, I feel that if someone wants and can afford implants and it makes them happy and they can deal with the fallout, more power to them. No one should be able to keep them from doing that.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Platinum Member
    I'm curious why you would want to have implants and then present as male. Why would you want to do this?

If you stay in drab after after implants what problems can one face? Would it be legal to be topless doing yard work etc in summer.

Seriously! WTF?
    Last edited by Miranda-E; 02-15-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    What about the Mosquitoes; She might get a bite on the tip of her boobs, ouch!
    Rader
    Maybe she should forego implants and just go for Karren's Mosquito Bite Breast Augmentation System!! Put insect repellent every where but your breasts and go mow the lawn at night!! Wouldn't work in Pittsburgh because we have no mosquitoes... The positive aspect of pollution no one ever talks about on TV!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Maybe she should forego implants and just go for Karren's Mosquito Bite Breast Augmentation System!! Put insect repellent every where but your breasts and go mow the lawn at night!! Wouldn't work in Pittsburgh because we have no mosquitoes... The positive aspect of pollution no one ever talks about on TV!
    Karren;
    Not to wore, All you had to do was ask, I Will be glad to send some to you free of charge.
    Rader