Thread: walking out the door

walking out the door

Hey ladies,

I'm headed out the door to head down to the gas station. Need to fill up ol' Vive (short for Viviane). Anyone need anything (I can't afford gas, so maybe Dorito's or something)?

First time getting gas dressed up. This should be fun (all I have is cash!).

I am getting anxious just thinking of your trip, let us know how it goes.

Trip was a MAJOR SUCCESS! I went to get gas, but all the pumps were filled (seriously, 8 pumps full in the middle of no where), so I decided to pass some time and head to Walmart (5 minutes down the road). I used the womens bathroom for the first time, and I am astonished at how nice of bathrooms the women have, especially how big they are.

So I browsed, tried on a pair of heels in their sad 1 pair wide assortment of heels and decided not to get them. I'll go to payless or something. So I headed back to the gas statio and walked up to the counter. The girl looked at me and I said "20 on 3" and she nodded and took the cash. She smiled and said have a good night. Filled up my car and away I went.

Cool!!!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I've gotten gas twice now, once at night in a dress and heels, once in the daytime in slacks and sneakers. Both were a thrill.

Spending the money wasn't though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Funny thing I'll get gas dressed any time of day, even go in for coffee, shop at Kmart & Payless but I have a fear of Wallyword in a dress lol.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Very nice and congrats!!! I just have one question? $20 and full? how is that do you drive a yugo? LOL!!! only kidding I am just wishing as I have not been able to fill up my tank for $20 since 1990. Congrats again cant wait to hear about your next adventure
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Could get free gas with the Doritos. (Did I really say that?)
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Very nice and congrats!!! I just have one question? $20 and full? how is that do you drive a yugo? LOL!!! only kidding I am just wishing as I have not been able to fill up my tank for $20 since 1990. Congrats again cant wait to hear about your next adventure
    Depends on how empty it was, wouldn't it? Between 5 and 6 gallons, I would imagine.

Filling mine this morning I happened to glance at the meter when it hit $10 but only 2.9 gallons, and thought back to the time that amount would have cost me 75 cents.
    DonnaT

Gettin gas the first few times was a real gas... loved it. I felt so 'normal'. I remembered how to get in and out of the car by swinging my legs, but thought soo much about that that by the time I click clacked over to the pump, I had forgotten the credit card. Drat. Back to the car door and the purse.... Yea it's fun...

But soon the butterflies will leave and you'll just do it 'cus you need gas...

Renne.....

I drive a 96 Honda Civic. If my tank is empty empty, like running on fumes, I still have to fight to put in $30 (a few months ago it wouldn't fit $25 but the prices keep going up). So yeah, and my little Honda that has like a 4 gallon tank will last me a few miles short of 300. I'm sure it could get me there, but I don't want to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Depends on how empty it was, wouldn't it? Between 5 and 6 gallons, I would imagine.

Filling mine this morning I happened to glance at the meter when it hit $10 but only 2.9 gallons, and thought back to the time that amount would have cost me 75 cents.
    Hold on to your purses girls: in the UK if you bought 2.9 gals of diesel it would cost the equivalent of $23, petrol would be only slightly cheaper.

If I put 60 litres in my car it cost over $120. That's just short of 16 US gallons.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 02-17-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

hell-to-the-yeah.

go for it girl. there's nothing like a smiling "f*k you, i'm dressed like a girl... and have a nice day" to make you feel exhilarated.