Thread: Ever Been Caught by Strangers?

Ever Been Caught by Strangers?

Today i was doing some laundry, one of the loads being my entire collection of panties. I added two bath towel in order to cover the panties in the hamper as i took them downstairs since the landry is in the lobby. Started the load at around 10pm in the communal landromat in my apt building since i didnt want alot of people to see me doing a panties only load being a guy. I then put them in the wash without a problem and headed back up to my apt. 40 min later i come down and notice there is a gril 25-30ish using the machine across from mine so i decided to check my mail to give her a chance to leave. I then thought i heard the landry door open and close so i headed straight in from the mail room only to find her now using the washing machine next to mine, i stand infront of my machine and use my cellphone trying to stall. Meanwhile i see her reach to open my landry machine to check if it was hers and I was unable to say that was my machine until she had already looked inside, exposing the 70+ plus pink, red, black, striped, thongs and bikinis. She swong it closed as she heard me say that but realized what was inside and did a double take and opened it slightly to get a good look before she closed it back up. She then immedietly looked over at me and realized i was a guy, who had just claimed that the washing machine full of panties are his. I then had to move all the panties from the washer across to the drier with her standing next to me... It was the most awkward, exciting and sexy moment ive ever had.

Actually its no big deal!!!!!! If women can do mens laundry why can't men do women's laundry?????? I do ALL the laundry in my house and my wife tells all her friends how good a job I do!!!!! When I do lingerie I take extra care and use woolite in gentle cycle, sometimes I have to hand wash some items and "line dry". I fold all dried items and put them in there designated drawer(s). Like I said , ITS NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

After a couple of times getting caught it is easy.
    You just have to experience that first couple of times.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You could just say "I wash all of my girl friends' panties for them. Have you got any you need done?"

I usually do the laundry but I don't have to go to a public laundromat. We're planning a long trip that will require using laundromats a few times. It won't bother me to have female clothes in the mix. They will be my wife's but no body will know whose they are.

Don't sweat it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

When i was in my apartment, I got "caught" a few times. It was no big deal for me as i was in the "coming out" phase anyway.

Silver Member
    Good Lord, guys. You haven't been "caught" at anything but doing laundry. And the last time I looked it wasn't illegal, immoral, or fattening. It's just laundry. Do you really think your wife (or SO) hides your undies when she washes them? I think not. And for goodness sake don't try to think up an excuse. It's nobody's business what's in your washer.

Wouldn't you think it strange if that woman who "caught" you got all embarrassed and tried to give you excuses for what was in her machine? Of course.

But the real question I have is, what on earth are you doing with 70 pairs of panties? Didn't you think that 69 pairs was enough? LOL

S

70+ :O wow. Your not going to wear those out anytime soon. :P

Now really, shouldn't you wash them more often. I do not have 70 but it is usually a weeks worth. Also I wear full briefs and I do not think they would all fit. Just kidding anyway, my entire family knows I wear the nylon panties.

What a great opening to discuss cd with a non-judgemental person. (If she turned out to be so.)
    Not sure I could do it--but I would wink my eye and say, "These are my favorite. What do you think?"

Better to discuss it. As...now she probably thinks you have been stealing the panties from dryers and clotheslines.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 02-16-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: add

omg u dont go through all those panties in 1 week do you???

Putting your delicates in the dryer is not much good for them. I prefer to air dry mine.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by wisealbert View Post
    I was unable to say that was my machine until she had already looked inside, exposing the 70+ plus pink, red, black, striped, thongs and bikinis.
    You should really do your laundry more frequently.

I get "caught" by strangers every time I go out shopping enfemme....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Or in drab! I stopped by ULTA today and the cashier told me that I should pick up one more NYX item because it was buy one get one 50% off! The woman behind me in line wasn't thrilled with me going back and getting another lipstick, but was genuinely upset when the cashier gushed at what a pretty shade it was!

Wise, don't sweat it! It actually becomes fun to keep em guessing!

Debby

Sort of! Ten years ago, I was interning for the summer in CT. I was working for a university, and I had been provided with an on campus apartment. It was a four bedroom joint, but since it was the summer, I had it all to myself. Well, a day or two before I was done and headed back home, I was in my room, killing time on the net, listening to "Appetite for Destruction" at a very high volume. I heard some pounding on the ceiling below me, but I just ignored it. Later I went to bed. The music was off, yet I continued to hear pounding. I yelled some obscenities and put my pillow over my face. All of a sudden, the light comes on in my room! I remove the pillow rather hastily to find the campus police standing there! Ha! They proceeded to be rude and nose around the apartment. Now, luckily I wasn't dressed, but I had just hand-washed all of my lingerie, which was hang drying in another one of the bedrooms. They asked where my friends over that I was partying with. I denied that anyone had been in there (true story!), and they referenced all the stuff in the other room. I offered no further information, and they didn't ask, leaving me with some silly ass reprimand about music levels & time of day, etc. I never knew exactly what they thought of what they saw, but in my mind it wouldn't take any kind of rocket scientist to figure that one out! I got a couple smirky looks from the five-O when I saw them around campus for the next couple of days, but I just went about my business. I got out of dodge a couple of days later and never looked back! Every now and then, I think about it and chuckle, and wonder what they said amongst each other, or to my bosses after I was gone. Ha!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I can't imagine that Karren, you look incredible.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Yes and it was both embarrassing and exhilarating. I was wearing panties with a ribbon and bow attached to the waistband at the back. I was out at a very nice mall and went to the bathroom. I left the ribbon showing and without knowing wandered around, finally ordered a cup of coffee at a cafe. I sat down and was slowly drinking my coffee , reading the paper. The woman sitting at a table behind me leaned over and told me the ribbon on my panties was showing and gave me a smile. I was mortified. I kept on reading and when she left she said to my "bye cutie".

Embarrassing and exhilarating. I have seen her a couple of times since. Not spoken and mostly from a distance. This mall has cute lingerie boutique which I have have shopped at and would love to bump into herwhile shopping.

The only thing that gave you away here you did to yourself! By acting all nervous, hanging back from your machine, and probably showing signs of being embarrassed when she opened it and looked inside, you indicated to HER that you were doing something wrong.

If you had walked up and casually started pulling panties out, tossing them into your basket (maybe even making small talk to her at the same time) she would have concluded one of two things.

1) You happened to be doing some laundry for a girlfriend or;

2) The things were yours, you had no problem with her knowing that, and there was nothing unusual or 'odd' about you owning those clothes. That would pretty much completely disarm her if she was they type of person who would have tried to make you feel ashamed of what you were doing.

Either way, it is all in the attitude. Now get out there, do more laundry, and practice your attitude!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    After a couple of times getting caught it is easy.
    You just have to experience that first couple of times.
    When a bra strap shows and a nice looking lady tells you you thank her after a couple of times being outed its know big deal and as I get older I dont care

Don't worry, her "why is this guy only washing panties?" alarm was probably overridden by the "good lord, who waits that long to do the laundry? Ew!" alarm. lolz
    I am not who you think I am

when i've lived in apartments where i have to do laundry among other people, i just throw the girl stuff in with the guy. and i dress male.

panties abound... i handle them, toss them around, wash, move from washer to dryer, etc. i take the mental attitude that they are my girlfriend's (and it's true often enough) and nobody ever notices or asks questions.

i mean seriously... think anyone is going to say "hey! you're a guy and i just saw panties in your laundry!"

"they're my girlfriend's, you virgin loser."

right.