Today i was doing some laundry, one of the loads being my entire collection of panties. I added two bath towel in order to cover the panties in the hamper as i took them downstairs since the landry is in the lobby. Started the load at around 10pm in the communal landromat in my apt building since i didnt want alot of people to see me doing a panties only load being a guy. I then put them in the wash without a problem and headed back up to my apt. 40 min later i come down and notice there is a gril 25-30ish using the machine across from mine so i decided to check my mail to give her a chance to leave. I then thought i heard the landry door open and close so i headed straight in from the mail room only to find her now using the washing machine next to mine, i stand infront of my machine and use my cellphone trying to stall. Meanwhile i see her reach to open my landry machine to check if it was hers and I was unable to say that was my machine until she had already looked inside, exposing the 70+ plus pink, red, black, striped, thongs and bikinis. She swong it closed as she heard me say that but realized what was inside and did a double take and opened it slightly to get a good look before she closed it back up. She then immedietly looked over at me and realized i was a guy, who had just claimed that the washing machine full of panties are his. I then had to move all the panties from the washer across to the drier with her standing next to me... It was the most awkward, exciting and sexy moment ive ever had.