Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A rather Sexual question...

A rather Sexual question...

Girls,
    As you can see I'm relatively new.
    I've been CDing for years but never shaved my legs, wore makeup or wig.
    Hoping I'll have the courage to telly wife I still CD and she will accept it fully...
    Anyway, if you want to read my full story you can at the intro forum.
    On to my question...

I love dressing up and feeling sexy and pretty. At times I raid my wife's clothes and wear anything to feel pretty and then I start getting sexier until I'm down to lingerie, etc. and at that point I feel pretty, sexy and turned on.
    For years I've fantasized of having sex with a woman while we're both in sexy outfits
    I had a girlfriend with whom I had my only experience of this where we were both in lingerie and I was totally passive to her.
    Am I the only one that has these types of desires and/or experienced it?

I apologize if I offended anyone.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-16-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: TMI
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

HELL NO YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY one to say it .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I had an ex-gf from years ago that I used to play with while we were both dressed pretty in lingerie. I suspect she was bi and she often commented that she felt like she was with another woman when I was dressed in full lingerie and with her in bed. I had a slender figure then (but tall), and she used to comment alot on how she loved my slender fem body. It was fun and we had great sex. She loved to be the dom with us in bed esp so it worked well, and I would submit to her. She loved me dressed up for her and she wanted me dressed pretty much all the time when we were in bed together. It was a great experience. I ended up breaking up with her for other reasons (I might regret that now as I miss the sex with her dressed up--that was so much fun).

I married someone else, tried it with her several times. She didn't like it at all. Said she felt like she was with a woman when I was dressed. She refused to participate in sex when I was dressed. So, I tried there and failed. We are currently in divorce proceedings (nothing to do me me dressing). Thats a positive as I have a chance to find that missing spark again. To hopefully find a bi-girl that is into that.

Good luck with your journey

I have done what you described several times. You can send me private mail if you want to know the detail. Yes, it is a lot of fun and huge turn on for me.
    Daliah Hermes

My story is like Anna's but not as good. I only had one gf in my entire life that participated in dressing and loving and she was bi. Most other girls in my life wouldn't even share their fantasies with me.

Silver Member
    LeahMaria, no, this fantasy is far from uncommon among dressers.

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    That's kinda how I started out dressing up with my SO. Very hott schtuff! Yes, as others have mentioned you are far from alone on this. I would say the majority, but most don't talk about it.

Peace n Love
    ~ Kellie

Visit us at www.sixandthecity.net Pics, Events, Blogs and just lots of girly fun!

"It takes a REALLY big man to fill my shoes"
    -Madonna

Ladies, my wife and I have never dressed together, yet. LOL. But we do role play, Like Daliah, (love the name Daliah, and your beautiful) send me a private mail if you want the details.

Hollie
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-16-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: TMI

Smile I suspect this is a common feeling.

I can relate to it. I think of that scenario often. I suspect it is common for CD's.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-16-2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: No need to quote the whole post

My wife and I are comfortable enough to have our intimate time with both of us all dolled up.

This did not happen over night but eventually it is our preferable way of doing the dirty!

For me and my exwife....it all started when we were confessing our deepest desires for each other sexually.... it kinda just went from there.... I wound up with a very special friendship with her as a woman.... it actually continued well after we got divorced.... That was the most fun I have ever had...

Not sure what's being asked here. Do you want to know if people get intimate while crossdressed? Probably some do. Or are you asking whether crossdressing makes them sexually passive? Fewer, but probably still some.

A word of advice, though: Buy your own clothes, especially the lingerie. If anything is going to turn off your wife, it's the fact that you're wearing her underwear.

I know exactly what you mean. However, when I am dressed, I am totally passive and can't even consider behaving like a man. On the rare occasions when I have become active, I have to take off my feminine clothes as quickly as possible.

Our most intimate times are when I am wearing my nightgown. My masculinity just fades away and I become so much more sensual and she enjoys that. Being sensual is what drives me to wear feminine clothes.

Me too. That's a very good way of describing the feeling. Masculinity fading away.

In intimate times, I am frequently dressed, and my SO does like it quite a bit. I can't say that I am any more active or passive than when I am not dressed, however. It is just another way for us to do what we love to do. But to answer your question, you are by far not the only one.

Lisia

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Very common, as I sleep enfemme all the time it happens all the time, LOL!!! Plus most here have dreamt this fantasy.
    I want to be this girl!

Oh, you're not the first, dear! (:

My ex was bi, and very supportive of my dressing. There were numerous amorous encounters of this nature, of course, but there is one night that stands out in my mind the most. On that particular occasion, we got dolled up in a couple of her old prom dresses, and pretended we were two high school girls ditched by our dates on the big night.

I can say in no uncertain terms that this was the best night of my life, and I have had some good ones! (:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

When I came out as cd and slightly mtf to my wife, her eyes lit up and she came out to me as bi-curious and slightly ftm.

You can probably work out most of what's happened since!
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

For years now, my #1 sexual fantasy has been for my wife and me to have a long lingering sex session with both of us dressed in the sexiest female clothes we can find. Unfortunately, with her very negative attitude to anything CD, it's never going to happen.
    I've heard others say sex with both of you laced up tight into corsets is mindblowing! I only know that lacing myself tightly into a corset is one hell of a turn on for me!

Tony

My ex & I did this all the time. She used to love to un hook my bra. On special nights, we would wear the exact same lingerie on a date. Some good memories there!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy And NOTHING HAPPENED, Leah!

When I was married and times were still good, my ex and I had a very active sex life!
    Before dressing, I was into bondage for most of my life. One time, at my suggestion, she tied me up. But, then had no idea what to do!
    I figured, if she's not into this telling her what to do would be a total arousal killer!

We NEVER went there again!

I DO NOT plan to try making love as Sherry with a GG GF unless I'm SURE she's into it and excited about it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

HAH! Definitely not the first and you won't be the last! I think the majority of people here relate to you on some level.

When my SO introduced CDing, it opened up a whole different dimension to our sex-life. I wouldn't say it's just CDing-related (although it's a large part)...but, it opened a door to communication and being comfortable with each other to explore things.

Go slow with you wife. My SO and I just jumped right into it...but, we also weren't married. We had been dating like 4 months and then it was kind of like a good excuse to take our sex life to the next level. (Little did we know that there were still many levels that we were unaware the we could reach together). But, being married usually means that things are more serious and you need to answer questions/allow reflection. I'm generalizing highly here, but I just don't want you to expect that she will be ready to jump in bed with you right off the bad. And, if she doesn't, it DOES NOT mean that she never will. Just be nice...be patient...answer her questions...and, show that this can be something potentially fun for both of you.

I wish you all the best!
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Ah! isn't it amazing how CDing tends to bring out all the femminine traits and suppress the masculine ones. If women would only tune into this it could enrich their lives with husbands who are more supportive and capable of understanding them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    Not sure what's being asked here. Do you want to know if people get intimate while crossdressed? Probably some do. Or are you asking whether crossdressing makes them sexually passive? Fewer, but probably still some.

A word of advice, though: Buy your own clothes, especially the lingerie. If anything is going to turn off your wife, it's the fact that you're wearing her underwear.
    I would add that one way to read your OP; dressing up for your girlfriend in your wife's clothes might be the one thing that could turn both of them off and get you hurt.
    Last edited by Postopadmirer; 02-17-2012 at 12:40 AM.