Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best thing about dressing??

Best thing about dressing??

Well girls. what is it?? For me, definitely about strapping on some high heels

It's those moments when I look in the mirror, and my heart does a little flip! Not everyone gets to have a crush on themselves! LOL.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Curling my eye lashes....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ditto on the heels. I find that when I get home from work, lately, I have been putting on the heels and leaving the dress off.

Leanne

IDK... I just Dont consider 'dressing' so special. I mean to me it's like asking 'what's the best thing about breathing'. It's just something that follows in course. Naturally. No disrespect but I wonder...how come so much Focus on the 'act of getting dressed?'. I'm really puzzled. Just I guess...we're an inhomogneous group eh. Ok...that's cool.

Putting on a brand new pair over pantyhose over freshly shaved legs.

Makeup addict!
    Becoming a girl is part of it, the best thing to me about dressing is putting on the dresses and heels, of course my feet are too big to fit in the heels

Feeling pretty. That simple.

For me it's walking in the mall and as I pass a window, I see this kindof cute middleage lady staring back at me...in my reflection. I pause my step a little, turn my head to make sure that it is really me looking back and then a big sigh of releaf.... ahhh. Yep, I'm out and about shoppin just like the rest of 'em...

That's what makes this part of my life worthwhile.... to just go about the 'normal' daily routines of stuff lookin good in heels.

Renne.....

I'd have to say the way it all feels. I love the feeling of straps over my shoulders and the soft materials all over. It's just a fun experience.

My thought, is this is what separates the various "degrees" reasons that we Crossdress. Those that do because they feel that they were born in the wrong body, would not be so concerned about the clothing, as it is the total package of being a woman that they are after. Those that tend to put more emphasis on clothing, or a particular piece of clothing/shoes/hose I think then it is more of a fetish. I know personally, that I must always be wearing hose to feel good, and that I have that fetish. But I also enjoy the makeup, wig, dress, shoes, jewelry etc. I also enjoy going out dressed, to get that total feeling of being out in the world dressed. I've always been envious of the way women dress, and curious as to how it must feel wearing their clothing. There is a sexual part to this for me, years ago it was totally sexual, but in the last few years it has become more of the overall feeling, and less about the sexual gratification. Hard to explain. I hope I have not offended anyone with my opinions on this.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Anything feminine next to the skin. Bra's, panties, stockings, pantyhose, slips, corsets,.........Anything worn over the preceding lingerie items.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

For me, its about feeling complete.

The way everthing feels and when i do a good job on my make up, look in the mirror and see a girl (or at least to me ) looking back thats when i feel happiest
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I think going out has become my favorite part of dressing. I still occasionally dress at home, but there's nothing like the experience of being in poblic while fully dressed.

well for me its the wig cuz i put it on last and then get to see the full effect of the transformation. nothing like looking in a mirror and seeing a girl looking back:>

Hi Jane;

I thinks some of what u said captured the essence of what motivates me. I know there is a feminine side to my life and when I put nail polish on my toes and wear high heel sandals it seems to set the femme part of me free. I feel that it helps me let go of my male personna and totally give in to my femme side. The nail polish and high heels definitely feed my fetish needs as well. Wearing skirts and going out forces me to accept and enjoy my femme side more readily. Does that make any sense?

The tug of garters on my stockings...

For me, its the finished product!!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I just love the whole thing and not having to hide from my wife.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

The best thing about dressing is being me. Just looking in the mirror and seeing a woman in the reflection.

Banned Read only
    The hair/wig. And feeling pretty, that's just something you can't do as a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    I'd have to say the way it all feels. I love the feeling of straps over my shoulders and the soft materials all over. It's just a fun experience.
    Yes very much so, I love putting on a white nylon full slip or camisole in the AM.

Wearing thigh high stockings and a sexy pair of stiletto high heels. I can't get enough of them.

Blake

I second or third the stilettos with stockings. I just went to mall with tight jeans on but I still had on stockings and black stilettos. I love the way I feel and move while wearing them. I bet I walk better than most women do. I'm sure that ticks them off to no end.