Thread: what was the worst time you had

Smile what was the worst time you had

what worst time you had trying to buying a bra pantys girdle hoes or dresses or what was the good times at all the stores you go to was the popple that work at the store or the popple ther asking to menny ????????????? like is for you or you will look good in that if was bad what did you tell them i know check out are worst being in line an someone you can hear them he got so an so women are not to bad men just look funney yong girls got to make a big dile out of it tell the good an bad stories

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar
    Any whoe, I havn't really had any bad experiences with buying stuff, other than the slight uncomfortable feeling. The best so far was when I bought my red thigh high boots, tried them in the store and bought it along with a corset. Left feeling very happy until I remembered I had to get a shoe box past my parents. Thanfully I had a girlfriend I could use as an excuse.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-17-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: I suggest that you read the right of content rules about how people express themselves.

At the Dress Barn store I was shopping at they write your name on the dressing room door so the SAs know what to call you. The SA misspelled my name. She wrote "Erin"

Yep, that's the worst thing that has happened to me while shopping. Serves me right for using a nonstandard spelling.

Eryn, with a "y".
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The last ladies item I bought online REALLY GOT TO ME! The SA looked at me real funny and giggled! Can u IMAGINE? I was totally embarrassed! I'm NOT going back there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Worst time I had was in Haines, was looking for a particular pantyhose in my size, and the lady just kept telling me this store just sells women's hose. Finally a younger SA came over and helped me find what I was looking for. Of course when it was time to pay, I was at the lady's register with the p/h and a really pretty bra.

Would have to be one time when I was buying, of all things, my wifes xmas gifts. Another customer was harrasing me about what I had in the checkout line, at a walmart. I ignored him, and started to laugh at him out loud when I thought about how many kitchen appliances he must have bought for his wife on special occations. Or if he even bothered.

Aspiring Member
    The best times have been while bra shopping and an SA helps to fit me, brings in other bras to try and pulls & tugs at the bra while I have it on. I've had two different SA's try to sell me a nude colored bra, saying it doesn't show. I tell them that underwear should be white or perhaps black or pink and I just don't like nude colored bras.
    Now the worst times??? Not too many. Even when SA's don't seem to warm up, I still like shopping for womens clothes. I was recently bra shopping at JCP & told the SA "I'm not sure what size I need" (hoping to get a fitting room) She didn't offer one. I asked "can I bring it back if it doesn't fit" still didn't offer a fitting room. Finally bought the bra without trying it on. That wasn't bad but would have liked it if the SA had helped a little more. Although I was presenting as male, I did have makeup on, had a bra and forms on, in low rise jeans and high heels. She would have to be blind to not realize the bra was for me.
    SheriM

I've had a number of funny times, but nothing that I would consider bad.
    Oh, one comes to mind. I was at a Bradlees years ago and found a bustier, panties and stocking set that I loved. When I went to the checkout there was a young girl there and she looked at the items and then at me and said, "you're going to look darling in these".
    I just smiled and said "I hope so".
    She looked shocked, bagged my items and off I went.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was looking thru the rack of wedding dresses at a Salvation Army store and a soccor Mom, walked by and good naturedly teased me

"You going to look great in that one!"

I smiled and said still waters run deep!

A lifted eye borw and and a knowing smiles followed withus both having a good chuckle!!!

Younger assistants seem the worst. A young girl was ringing me up this week with a clear bad attitude like she couldn't wait to get rid of me! Older ladies usually are better, even sometimes making complimentary remarks, or (god forbid!) a little humor!

Strangely, I still feel odd if I go into a store and buy bras or panties while looking like a guy.

But I can go in fully dressed as a woman and spend lots of time sorting through racks of such things and be perfectly comfortable. Then bring an armload and stand in line at the checkout without a care in the world.

You would think that I would be MORE nervous when doing it dressed, since the consequences of getting 'caught' would be worse...but instead, when I'm dressed as a woman shopping for lingere, it just feels natural and I don't have a worry in the world.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I was looking at padded bras near a fitting room as a guy and a woman reported to security that I was loitering.
    I was approached and my reply, "I am undergoing SRS and need to find out how these bras work." (A lie of course) My apologies to those undergoing SRS.
    Reply, "That's OK it is just that this woman freaked out and we thought we had a bit of excitement for once."
    That went in my favor as the SA in that area wanted to know more, and helped me with fitting. I bought a nice bra and some other lingerie that I didn't need.
    Location London, UK.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    The worst: Being misunderstood and I let her know.

The best (if you will allow): The "next" time my wife comes home with a "girly" surprise for me. The last time it was a corset and panties!!!