Thread: I think I hit a cross-dressing 'Zen' level!

I think I hit a cross-dressing 'Zen' level!

Yesterday I had a full day of femme. Had lunch and then a day of shopping with several of my friends, all but one CDs. We shopped at the largest mall in the area and had no issues at all short of finding a shoes store that stocked size 12.
    After shopping and a few hours to rest up we all met at a local club and partied until well after midnight. As I drove home, my wife sleeping in the car beside me, My bra strap slipped down my shoulder for the umpteenth time that day. Thats when it hit me. The bra, hose, earrings, dress etc. that I was wearing were being worn for their purpose, not because of any attraction to the actual garment. It was the experience of being out and expressing my feminine self that was the attraction, not the clothes. I have really felt this way for a while, but last night was when it hit home. Why now? I really can't say, but maybe it was the completeness of the experience. I had done everything that day en femme. Had lunch and dinner, shopped, and went clubbing with friends. At the clubs I was confident and happy. I went to the girls room and even stood in line with GG's waiting for a stall to become available. I chatted with them, no problem. In the past if I went to the girls room if there was even one girl in line I would turn around and wait for a clear run at a stall, but not anymore.
    So that is the 'Zen' spot, I know no longer do this for the attraction to the clothes, Clothes, bra's hose, even makeup are just aides in the process of the everyday life of a girl and I am now happy to say I fully understand and appreciate it, they are for me as well.
    Last edited by JessHaust; 02-05-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Typos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Zensational experience and revelation.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Jess, I have been in that zenzational spot a few times for various reasons. It is interesting how that special moment arises. The first times for me were with others. Then I have had a few when all alone. Make no mistake that the clothes, their appearance and sometimes feel are important to me, but like you, once dressed and out, I forget about what I am wearing and just enjoy the moment and experiences that I encounter and create. Thanks for sharing.

It's a wonderful feeling and oh so comforting

Wow ....can you say JACKPOT??? LOL.. What a great experience. Only lately have I've come close to that feeling. You have been doing the routine for sooo long that it gets ... well .. .routine. And then you're out and about, doing regular stuff. Not looking for a spot to take a prize photo but just really doing stuff.

I'm so happy for you... Okay, what's next on the list??

Renne.....

That agravating bra strap was exactly what triggers the sinsation of the real life experiances of being a woman and the simplest of things, some are more pronounced but these little ones are the ones that let you know you are in the Zone. The things that annoy of please GG's by the fact of "just the way it is"even if for only that brief second are the ones that make feel like I'm actual "Fran." Does this make sense to anyone else?
    Fran

It's all part of becoming a full spectrum person Hon. It's who we are that counts, not "what" we are.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh that is wonderful to read. I can't wait to do something like that!

You had a amazing day.
    I like my closet, its where all my clothes are

Great story, the difference between acting and being and Dallas is a fantastic city for shopping and restaurants, I love that city and have many fond memories from when I lived there. That state of mind is magical when you become instead of present.

Hi girlfriend, that was a really good outing (marathon) Jess and thanks again for attending you always bring something extra to any event. I had my "Zen" moment about a month earlier. I don't know if you caught my comments regarding the clothing exchange. Here they are again. "'OMG, Just took a chainsaw to my closet. Apparently I don't care about cloths anymore. I'm more concerned with the "end look" and if it don't fit with what I'm attempting too achieve, its out. Stuff that's fine for the grocery store or a PTA meeting, kind of mummy things, gone, about a 1/4 of my wardrobe. 50+ pieces not including shoes, accessories.. For me clothes are now a tool to achieve an unattainable goal."" . See ya girl.
    Jackie B...........

The More Intelligent The Mind The More Intricate The Games.
    ne soyez pas jaloux de mon Boogie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I have felt that moment when out.
    Even when under dressing I am always hitching my bra strap up.
    I have been caught a couple of times doing something that is natural to me these days.
    Q. "What's wrong, your bra strap slipped? Reply. "Yes I have an itchy shoulder."
    Must see the doctor about that itch.I don't think a shrink would help either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

sweet!!

I very lovely story, I'm glad that you posted your experiences.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud