Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do you handle Straight Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Lynn View Post
    How true and it seems too many people think they have to label everything and make a big deal about being politically correct.
    I like to "label" as you call it, but it is not to be politically or perhaps morally correct. I think there is a necessity for definition in a realm filled with people who have a hard time defining themselves, let alone letting their wives know who they are and what they want exactly. Or who perhaps might find it difficult to tell the difference between fantasy and reality.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post
    Well that is the sum of it.
    Unfortunately you will find that most [but not all] CD'ers do not want to "JUST" wear the clothes.
    I feel there would be a lot more acceptance if they JUST wore the clothes as a man.
    If it was done without the make up, wigs, forms, ect. ect.

As far as women wearing "men's" clothes, it raises no questions because it has been done for decades now and more importantly these women are not trying to be, act or look like men.

Maybe if CD'ing men followed the footsteps of the women they so richly want to "emulate" then maybe one day a man in dress will be looked at no differently then a woman wearing a "man's" whatever is now.

But alas, when the day comes any man can wear a dress I think the allure of doing so will be lost by CD'ers

Just a thought
    But that's what I followed through, for many of us it is more than just clothes, that is the point I wanted to stress, you can wear any female clothing right now as a man and if you do it as a fashion statement and you are confident enough, it would be accepted much easier. If you wear breast forms, wig and hip pads, obviously you are in it not just for clothes but the whole girly image, - for me , this is what is a difference between a crossdresser and let's say open minded fashionable man

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Yuck... who REALLY likes balls anyway? I think god got lazy on that day of creation :P
    He just likes testicluar trauma humor and didn't want funniest home videos to lose 90% of it's content.

Thanks for the kind words though, I'll figure it out in time thanks to this awesome forum.