Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God I hate my Guy underwear

Wink God I hate my Guy underwear

I try to slip some panties on whenever I can, like work, but being in the closet I am forced to wear my guy underwear....yukkk they feel like diapers and so un sexy. I am to the point where I think I am just going to tell my wife that I just feel more comfortable wearing womens panties and just see what happens, I would love to hear any feedback.

Silver Member
    You're wearing the wrong guy underwear then :P

When I was a guy, I bought fancy underwear that hugged everything just right. I still find girls underwear uncomfortable... but I have to wear it... and I have to jam my junk up into my abdomen... *sigh*

But I'm offering a counter-point to the wrong kind of person though... because you like girls underwear :P

One of the reasons I underdress all of the time is that things made for women just have better and more comfortable material! I never owned a pair of male shorts that were comfortable. They all have rough thick material, uncomfortably cut leg holes, and just... well, YUCK!

On the other hand, women's panties can be soft cotton, satin, nylon, microfiber... a broad range of materials, ALL softer and more comfortable than anything available for guys.

The same actually goes for other clothes as well. I've been buying mor and more women's T-shirts. I find that the cotton they are made from is softer and they are just nicer to wear.

I threw out the last of my men's underwear over a decade ago and have never looked back.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    You're wearing the wrong guy underwear then :P

When I was a guy, I bought fancy underwear that hugged everything just right. I still find girls underwear uncomfortable... but I have to wear it... and I have to jam my junk up into my abdomen... *sigh*

But I'm offering a counter-point to the wrong kind of person though... because you like girls underwear :P
    I TOTALLY AGREE, Bree! If I wear loose ladies undies as they were intended, ( I wear them backwards!), I suffer extreme fallout! No comfort there! If I wear tite thongs, etc., that hold everything titely in, I get HEAT RASHES! No comfort there either! My tidy whities supply perfect loose support! And, the cotton BREATHES!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I know this is a crossdressing forum, but if anyone here would like guy underwear in nice, soft, comfortable fabric that fits and supports, check out the Unico brand. But of course it's still guy underwear so I'm not offering this suggestion as an alternative to crossdressing :P Oh and it looks super sexy on men, so that will please your SO

I wish I could still wear that stuff until I get SRS... but unfortunately it promotes the man-bulge which doesn't mesh well with chic jeans :P

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If I wear tite thongs, etc., that hold everything titely in, I get HEAT RASHES! No comfort there either!
    Yeah... thongs suck...
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 02-17-2012 at 09:31 PM.

I would just start wearing them, if your wife asks just say you are seeing what is more comfortable. Say you are unhappy with your guy underwear because they just dont fit right and the materials are uncomfortable. Tell her the truth, its the best way.

I only wear thongs, g-strings, or panties. It's all I own. I threw out all my male underwear. Plus my wife likes seeing me in thong or panties.

Hollie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    I would just start wearing them, if your wife asks just say you are seeing what is more comfortable. Say you are unhappy with your guy underwear because they just dont fit right and the materials are uncomfortable. Tell her the truth, its the best way.
    Yeah... as far as telling your wife, I'm a HUGE believer in the honesty thing...

Then again, my BF and I have lived most of our lives lying to everyone about who we are and we're both just friggin tired of it. We couldn't lie to each other if we tried. It hurts us just as much as it would hurt the other.

I have some men's boxers that I use as house shorts over my girlie panties ...

I realized one day, around 30 years of age, that the only reason I was still putting on a pair of boxers every morning, was the fact that my mom told me I should when i was three.

On that day, i abandoned boxers altogether, except for special circumstances, such as dry clean only pants. I can honestly say that I haven't shed a tear in their absence.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I originally started with just a few pairs of my wife's panties that I "borrowed." I only did it occasionally when I knew she wouldn't find out. One day my wife was cleaning her panty drawer out and getting rid of some pairs that she didn't like the way they were cut. "Jokingly" I told her that I bet I would look cute in them and put them on in front of her. She thought they were cute and told me to keep them if I wanted to.

After that I ordered a lot of my underwear from guy websites like undergear.com and bodyaware.com. I liked that they fit me better and the material they were made of but they still weren't as comfy as the panties I had. So, after being in denial for a while I finally just started ordering panties. After all, most of the sexy "guy underwear" I had were basically glorified panties anyway.

I used to only wear panties if I was going out or on special occasions. But as of the last year or so, my panty collection has grown greatly and my regular guy underwear has diminished. I was worried that my wife would notice and think it strange that I wear panties most of the time, so I sat her down and just told her. She said she didn't mind me wearing panties and that I should do what makes me happy. Now I only wear guy underwear to work because my job can be hazardous to clothing, especially pants. I wear panties all the time now. I even sleep in just my panties. I'm a lot happier now.

Good luck Dionne...

Aspiring Member
    Satin and nylon panties for me. I like the lightness, the nice fit, and yes, the shiny look. String bikinis are fun to sleep in. And they are so easy to wash, wring out inside a towel and dry within an hour or so. Much faster than cotton.

Ineke

i dont were mens underwere anymore. i go for comfort when i were panties, vf briefs seem to be the best for me
    no rashes with them no discomfort there just comfee.

My male underware is like many crossdressers, it sits in the closet and never goes out. I bought some men's briefs to wear for medical appointments. Then when I had an appointment to see my physican I couldn't find them and wore my usual panties instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Storrs View Post
    My male underware is like many crossdressers, it sits in the closet and never goes out. I bought some men's briefs to wear for medical appointments. Then when I had an appointment to see my physican I couldn't find them and wore my usual panties instead.
    i just go comando for my appointments.lol

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE, Bree! If I wear loose ladies undies as they were intended, ( I wear them backwards!), I suffer extreme fallout! No comfort there! If I wear tite thongs, etc., that hold everything titely in, I get HEAT RASHES! No comfort there either! My tidy whities supply perfect loose support! And, the cotton BREATHES!
    I guess I am lucky for being smaller, I have found many styles that fit great. I keep trying mens fashion underwear but everything is low rise, heck i do not have a butt to keep them up to begin with. I do have some sears nylons that do work well and are semi sheer nylon, you might try them. http://www.sears.com/covington-nylon...p-033A0025000P I also like hanes hi cuts for everyday wear to.

Aspiring Member
    Got rid of male undies years ago I have worn panties for years now never going back

I wear cotton panties most of the time now. To me they are just so much more comfortable than any male underwear.

I have to have the occasional pair of jockey shorts, otherwise my wife runs out of dusters.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    My wife has a problem if I wear "panties" so I wear mens cotton bikini briefs that look and feel like panties and now we're both happy.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I quite like my male underwear,prefer a sexy pair of panties but they're ok

i prefer female undies. they feel better, are more comfortable, and made of much sexier materials in way more fits and styles. I have got rid of all my male underwear, save for 2 or 3 pair that fit almost like boyshorts. They are fitted well, and made of comfy cotton and only get worn if there is a chance that i'll be dropping my pants in some kind of a public setting, while in drab. however, lately, i've worn women's boxers, or hot shorts over my panties in this setting - ie changing from clothes into my snowboarding pants in the locker room or parking lot at the ski resort. My SO supports it, and since our panty size is only 2 sizes off, there are several pairs that we share - we just have one "delicates" drawer, now. lol.
    when in doubt, smile

If my man told me he wants to wear women's panties because men's underwear is just too uncomfortable I would call BS.

All through my 20's I wore colored bikini underwear that looked exactly like panties I guess, except they had a bit more room for my stuff. I never considered that to be cross dressing, or even thought about it. I just liked that style better. I eventually started wearing boxers because they're a lot more convenient with slacks. I've said this before and Bree said it too, there are a LOT of really cute and even feminine clothes available for men. Nobody is forcing you to wear tightie whities.

You are a grown man, buy something more to your liking and be done with it. Just be honest about it, you want to wear women's panties because they are women's panties. Comfort and color are hardly considerations.
    Last edited by Badtranny; 02-18-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Well I started with Walmarts Life bikini & string bikinis. then I swiched over to women's bikinis. My SO thought they strange at first but i told her they were funky new style underwear.After a while I admited to her they were women's underwear, she told me she knew all along.she told me she could tell by the gusset.

I had a few pair left over from the days when I thought I would care if my physician saw me in panties. Once I finally got over it and talked to her about it and realized that she didn't have any problem with my underdressing I held a bondfire celebration in the back yard. They were the last two pair of mens underwear I've ever or will ever own. That was over four years ago.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/