Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I not big of a CD?

Question Am I not big of a CD?

Girlfriends!

I am a CD, I love to dress up in my own stuff and some of my wife's stuff.
    I like being a guy and love to express my girlie side by dressing up.
    I've never been out in public nor have I had the guts to shop for myself even dressed up as a man.
    I've painted my nails and love that actually, but never worn makeup. I have no idea what to do and the only reason I don try it is because I'm afraid it will not come off and my wife will notice.
    I don't have a wig but would love to wear one when en femme.
    I still have a hairy body because cannot find a way to explain to the wife why I want to shave it all off.
    But I don't tuck and have no idea how to do it and I really don't have the desire to wear breast forms. At least yet.
    I read everyone's stories and feel very inadequate because I never worn a wig or makeup and because I don't shave and don't want forms.

Ideally, my wife would accept me, I would shave my body hair and when en femme would have nails done, wig, makeup and maybe shop en femme or go a few places but my girlie self would not be full time or even part time. It would be when I felt like it. Surgery of any kind does not cross my mind.

Am I less of a CD because of the above?
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

No I wouldn't say so. You like to wear woman's clothes and expressing your femme side. sounds ok to me!
    We have all started at some point and to some degree.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Not in the least bit are you any less of a cross dresser. We all develop and try new things at our own pace and when our situation will allow. You are one of the girls, there is no way to avoid that, so sit back, and enjoy what you can do, and just do it when you can. If you are having fun doing it, you must be doing something right.

Thanks so very much for sharing.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

LeahMaria,
    there are many who do not go all the way and wear make-up,wigs and shave their body but just enjoy wearing the clothes , it is usually the more adventurous ones who post pictures on here the most so you are not less of a CDer than anyone else you just do it in a different way to some .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

No, you are just one of the valid members here Maria. It’s as simple as that.

I had better give you a big hug,

SUZY

Maybe your a cd vs a CD? Someone in between could be a Cd or a cD depending whether the are more cross or not... Maybe we should add numeric qualifiers too? CD_1 through CD_10? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You are a CD because you wear women's clothes, but keep in mind hiding this from your SO doesn't go over very well from what I've read in various posts here.
    Who knows, maybe she'll be into it

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Maybe your a cd vs a CD? Someone in between could be a Cd or a cD depending whether the are more cross or not... Maybe we should add numeric qualifiers too? CD_1 through CD_10? Lol.
    Would that be in increments of 1 or 10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Not wishing to get off the OPs subject , i thought it was Essex girls who went down back alleys not the one`s from Derbyshire, (live and lean ) .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I'd just shave the hair, if she has that bad of a reaction to it then let it grow back.
    I remember getting snide type comments when I mentioned shaving my legs and chest, but now no one really cares.

Why should you stay hairy because you're a man?
    How many people go up to women grilling them on why they left the house without wearing makeup?

Your body, your rules. Especially for something as superficial (and gross) as body hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    Would that be in increments of 1 or 10
    Maybe we need more divisions..... tenths? CD_1.0.... 1.1. 1.2... 9.8... 9.9... CD_10.0.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    No, you're entirely a CD...you just have a different degree of interest than others. There's no rank or preference, although Karren's divisions could be intersting. Perhaps, we could issue belts, like in Karate, indicating the CD Degree?

Why not use forms though?
    Boobs are fun, mine are real and they're spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I'd just shave the hair, ...
    I completely agree. Start with shaving your body hair. A lot of guys do it. Body shaving is NOT just for women. My primary reason for body shaving is I like the clean feel, my armpits and groin don't sweat, and turds no longer stick to my ass. Just tell your wife you want to try it. If you're nervous, try trimming your body hair first. See how you like it, then shave when you become comfortable.

I use to trim my body hair for the longest time. I've only recently (~month or so) been shaving it all because I'm lazy. Yep, you hear me right. I find having a shaved body far less maintenance than a hairy one....and ohhhhh so much more enjoyable. If you're wife has a problem...just tell her you're lazy....most likely, that sort of excuse will always work.

If you're really brave, shave the pubes off too...hehe...make a dare with your wife and do it together. I promise. You'll both love it. Oh....and sleep naked.....that's a must

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post

Here is a question for you Leah. How much more would you do if you could?
    I would dress up when I felt like it...if I felt like shavings, puttin on makeup, soon nails and wearing a wig, I would.
    No breasts. No surgery.
    I would like the freedom to go all femme per the above or just go as little as wearing an outfit or panties.
    xoxo,

Leah

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Why not use forms though?
    Boobs are fun, mine are real and they're spectacular!
    You're master of your (Seinfeld) domain! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Silver Member
    We are all at different degrees on the gender scale. Some CDs start off slowly, keep adding more fem items thoughout their life, and enjoy each moment of the challenge! Having your nails done or shaving off body hair is also a matter of choice, but then isn't EVERYTHING that does not conform to a society become a "dare you" situation? Keep enjoying all of your girly side, but always be comfortable and confident in who you are - no matter what your wearing!

Genitals and crack are smooth already. LOL
    xoxo,

Leah

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    Oh, and after you shave your genitals...DO NOT USE AFTERSHAVE! Just a friendly hint....Oooch! Ouch! OUCH!!! ARGGHHHH! WATER! I need WATER!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
    LOL....oh yes...I learned that the hard way!

Epps....you just made me cross my legs thinking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    No, you're entirely a CD...you just have a different degree of interest than others. There's no rank or preference, although Karren's divisions could be intersting. Perhaps, we could issue belts, like in Karate, indicating the CD Degree?
    I'm awaiting my Pink one in the mail now. lol. Seriously though it should be here in a couple of days. I would say that you are definitely a CD. It's up to you what you do. You can take it as far as you want or not. I would advise letting your SO in on it though. You'll get a lot more freedom out of it than hiding it.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Do whatever makes YOU happy.
    I have been much happier since my wife found out. It was rough at first (she found my stuff), but after we talked things were good. There are a few boundries, but I can pretty much be myself now. I love looking down at my painted toenails and feeling my smooth legs. She is better about it than I ever thought she would be!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    Do whatever makes YOU happy.
    I second that. Crossdressing evolves. It has for me as well as for many others on this forum. I had a lot of self doubt about how presentable or "passable" I can be. But after a few makeovers and experimenting on my own, I find that I don't look too bad. Take from crossdressing whatever makes you happiest. You may find that what makes happy now isn't what's going to make you happy in the future. Most of all, have fun with it and try not to overanalyze why you like it.
    Hugs,

Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    Ok. Here's the way I do it. I sit on the commode and dry-shave. No lather, no creme, just a new sharp razor. The pubes go into the drink, and I'm smooth to the brink. Next is a shower, and after that some powder. No hassle, no razzle, smooth, soothed, ready for schmooze!
    Simplicity worked best for me. I've tried various methods when starting out, and seriously, the simple solution was best. In the shower, regular bar soap, basic bic razor. The first time might be tough when the hair is long, and you might want to go really slow...because....well....you're holding the family jewels! But you get better as time goes on. Every 3rd day or so. It's a simple zip zip while taking a shower and I'm done. Same with the anus. A quick squat in the shower and a few swipes and you're good to go.

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar
    I think a CD is anybody who enjoys wearing female clothing, even if only once a month or so.

I myself am in a similar position, some of them I have done but others I havnt.

Regardless of whether you CD 24/7 or once a month you are still a CDer even if not as perm as others.

And it makes "IT" look bigger...