Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God I hate my Guy underwear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink God I hate my Guy underwear

I try to slip some panties on whenever I can, like work, but being in the closet I am forced to wear my guy underwear....yukkk they feel like diapers and so un sexy. I am to the point where I think I am just going to tell my wife that I just feel more comfortable wearing womens panties and just see what happens, I would love to hear any feedback.

Silver Member
    You're wearing the wrong guy underwear then :P

When I was a guy, I bought fancy underwear that hugged everything just right. I still find girls underwear uncomfortable... but I have to wear it... and I have to jam my junk up into my abdomen... *sigh*

But I'm offering a counter-point to the wrong kind of person though... because you like girls underwear :P

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    You're wearing the wrong guy underwear then :P

When I was a guy, I bought fancy underwear that hugged everything just right. I still find girls underwear uncomfortable... but I have to wear it... and I have to jam my junk up into my abdomen... *sigh*

But I'm offering a counter-point to the wrong kind of person though... because you like girls underwear :P
    I TOTALLY AGREE, Bree! If I wear loose ladies undies as they were intended, ( I wear them backwards!), I suffer extreme fallout! No comfort there! If I wear tite thongs, etc., that hold everything titely in, I get HEAT RASHES! No comfort there either! My tidy whities supply perfect loose support! And, the cotton BREATHES!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I know this is a crossdressing forum, but if anyone here would like guy underwear in nice, soft, comfortable fabric that fits and supports, check out the Unico brand. But of course it's still guy underwear so I'm not offering this suggestion as an alternative to crossdressing :P Oh and it looks super sexy on men, so that will please your SO

I wish I could still wear that stuff until I get SRS... but unfortunately it promotes the man-bulge which doesn't mesh well with chic jeans :P

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If I wear tite thongs, etc., that hold everything titely in, I get HEAT RASHES! No comfort there either!
    Yeah... thongs suck...
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 02-17-2012 at 09:31 PM.

I would just start wearing them, if your wife asks just say you are seeing what is more comfortable. Say you are unhappy with your guy underwear because they just dont fit right and the materials are uncomfortable. Tell her the truth, its the best way.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    I would just start wearing them, if your wife asks just say you are seeing what is more comfortable. Say you are unhappy with your guy underwear because they just dont fit right and the materials are uncomfortable. Tell her the truth, its the best way.
    Yeah... as far as telling your wife, I'm a HUGE believer in the honesty thing...

Then again, my BF and I have lived most of our lives lying to everyone about who we are and we're both just friggin tired of it. We couldn't lie to each other if we tried. It hurts us just as much as it would hurt the other.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    After the big reveal last summer, my wife bought me men's underwear in shear nylon. T-shirts and boxers.. The feel is excellent; however, the mental imagery is not the same.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

guy underwear in nice, soft, comfortable fabric that fits and supports, check out the Unico brand.
    I checked out this brand and might have to try some. Which do you prefer, the briefs or trunks?

I get depressed when it's time to go back to boy underwear. Panties feel great and make me feel good, even though they don't fit that well. When I have to adjust them, is just reminds me that I have on women's underwear.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Yes Helen I agree, we crossdressers here wear women's panties for one reason and one reason alone: they are made for women and we are crossdressers. If women wore flannel boxers and/or white cotton briefs then that is what we would wear and we'd extol the comfort and practicality of our choice. Any other explanation--fit or feel or style--is just plain disingenuous. As badtranny has explained twice in this thread, there are many many comparable men's offerings. I buy many from Prevail Sport. You want sheer, lace, microfiber, nylon? Bikini, thong, hip hugging and more? They have it, and it's designed to cover your junk. I wear Prevail offerings to make my wife happy and occasionally wear barely there and vanity fair to make me happy.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 02-19-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE, Bree! If I wear loose ladies undies as they were intended, ( I wear them backwards!), I suffer extreme fallout! No comfort there! If I wear tite thongs, etc., that hold everything titely in, I get HEAT RASHES! No comfort there either! My tidy whities supply perfect loose support! And, the cotton BREATHES!
    I guess I am lucky for being smaller, I have found many styles that fit great. I keep trying mens fashion underwear but everything is low rise, heck i do not have a butt to keep them up to begin with. I do have some sears nylons that do work well and are semi sheer nylon, you might try them. http://www.sears.com/covington-nylon...p-033A0025000P I also like hanes hi cuts for everyday wear to.

Aspiring Member
    Got rid of male undies years ago I have worn panties for years now never going back

I wear cotton panties most of the time now. To me they are just so much more comfortable than any male underwear.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Yes, there is that forbidden pleasure element for sure. I favor the Hanes cotton spandex bikinis also, and prefer them one size small. When I master the long term tuck I hope to branch out to the silk and satin, although I do have some Hanes microfiber bikini that I like also right now. Just cant get the boys comfortable when not tucked, in anything that is not really really tight.

When I must have guy underwear, I use Calvin Klein bikinis. Microfiber etc, but not the same

Babes
    Last edited by Barbara Ella; 02-18-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: forgot the main point.
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yeh, I wear panties, so what. Whatever you want to use as your excuse for wearing them is ok with me and just about everyone else on this message board. If there is any irony to this, it is that we all use the word panties instead of underwear, or briefs. The word panties is to me deffinately a feminine word, as opposed to a more gender neutral word, and that should say something in itself. If your panties are comfortable, then it is to your benefit, if not then try other styles, or brands until you find your comfortable choise. But in the end, do you call them underwear, or panties, and what do those words mean to you?
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I still find girls underwear uncomfortable... but I have to wear it... and I have to jam my junk up into my abdomen... *sigh*
    I'm kinda on the same page with Bree. I wear panties and tuck because it works under my clothes. I do prefer the fabrics, styles, colors, and the lighter weight, but the tuckng makes them a shade less comfortable.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I also don't like guy underwear although I do wear them occasionally. I wear womans panties nearly 24/7. I have several pairs of barely there panties, most in black. I dont ever try to tuck the boys and i find the streachiness of these hold everything without any binding. The microfiber fabric feels great and there is never any binding like with guys cotton briefs.
    Connie

One of the reasons I underdress all of the time is that things made for women just have better and more comfortable material! I never owned a pair of male shorts that were comfortable. They all have rough thick material, uncomfortably cut leg holes, and just... well, YUCK!

On the other hand, women's panties can be soft cotton, satin, nylon, microfiber... a broad range of materials, ALL softer and more comfortable than anything available for guys.

The same actually goes for other clothes as well. I've been buying mor and more women's T-shirts. I find that the cotton they are made from is softer and they are just nicer to wear.

I threw out the last of my men's underwear over a decade ago and have never looked back.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Well said Scarlet. The thought of doing something taboo adds a bit of spice, but I actually feel more natural wearing them, I guess I just don't worry so much what others think as I grow older.

The comfort argument is not valid if the exact same thing is made for men. What's wrong with just admitting what you prefer?

Perhaps some guys are larger than others and are trying on bikini panties or strings and the fit is not good, but I wear a hi-cut and full brief "womans" there more comfortable than any guy stuff. Once I tried a pravile Sport brief and they were not comfortable. I found the less sexy briefs are the best fitting + a VF usually does not attract any negative attention

I only wear thongs, g-strings, or panties. It's all I own. I threw out all my male underwear. Plus my wife likes seeing me in thong or panties.

Hollie

Aspiring Member
    Satin and nylon panties for me. I like the lightness, the nice fit, and yes, the shiny look. String bikinis are fun to sleep in. And they are so easy to wash, wring out inside a towel and dry within an hour or so. Much faster than cotton.

Ineke

i dont were mens underwere anymore. i go for comfort when i were panties, vf briefs seem to be the best for me
    no rashes with them no discomfort there just comfee.

My male underware is like many crossdressers, it sits in the closet and never goes out. I bought some men's briefs to wear for medical appointments. Then when I had an appointment to see my physican I couldn't find them and wore my usual panties instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Storrs View Post
    My male underware is like many crossdressers, it sits in the closet and never goes out. I bought some men's briefs to wear for medical appointments. Then when I had an appointment to see my physican I couldn't find them and wore my usual panties instead.
    i just go comando for my appointments.lol

Dito

Quote Originally Posted by sonna View Post
    i just go comando for my appointments.lol
    Yea thats what I do but the dam bra gives away
    Last edited by STACY B; 02-19-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: SPELLED BRA WRONG DOA !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,