Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: God I hate my Guy underwear

Ohh my, I am overwhelmed by your responses, thank you all. I currently seem to favor Hanes bikini cotton/spandex material. They feel wonderful, I really enjoy the gentle squeeze that woman's panties provide, not only is it comforting but keeps my, well you know, in place and I just feel so much sexy. ( ;

Well said Scarlet. The thought of doing something taboo adds a bit of spice, but I actually feel more natural wearing them, I guess I just don't worry so much what others think as I grow older.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Yes, there is that forbidden pleasure element for sure. I favor the Hanes cotton spandex bikinis also, and prefer them one size small. When I master the long term tuck I hope to branch out to the silk and satin, although I do have some Hanes microfiber bikini that I like also right now. Just cant get the boys comfortable when not tucked, in anything that is not really really tight.

When I must have guy underwear, I use Calvin Klein bikinis. Microfiber etc, but not the same

Babes
    Last edited by Barbara Ella; 02-18-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: forgot the main point.
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    I still find girls underwear uncomfortable... but I have to wear it... and I have to jam my junk up into my abdomen... *sigh*
    I'm kinda on the same page with Bree. I wear panties and tuck because it works under my clothes. I do prefer the fabrics, styles, colors, and the lighter weight, but the tuckng makes them a shade less comfortable.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    After the big reveal last summer, my wife bought me men's underwear in shear nylon. T-shirts and boxers.. The feel is excellent; however, the mental imagery is not the same.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    If my man told me he wants to wear women's panties because men's underwear is just too uncomfortable I would call BS.

You are a grown man, buy something more to your liking and be done with it. Just be honest about it, you want to wear women's panties because they are women's panties. Comfort and color are hardly considerations.
    I'm going to have to call BS on your BS. I wear panties due to the comfort. The materials are much softer, which is in high consideration, and the fit is better for some people. I have a larger butt, if I wear small boxers, they are too tight around my butt (not crazy, but sitting is always uncomfortable) and if I wear medium, they are way to big and even will fall down, especially when wearing jeans. Panties are designed for women, who have larger butts then men usually, so they tend to fit people like me better. Also, because the guys underwear is for guys, it is given basic cuts and stitching. People like me prefer womens because womens have better cuts and nicer seems.

So all in all, it varies case to case. I cannot stand boxers because they are uncomfortable to say the least. I like panties because they fit very good and are made of comfortable materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    There are multi million pound businesses based on the fact that several tens of millions of men wear underwear. I doubt that in all this time and with all that money someone hasn't come up with some comfortable male underwear. If female underwear WAS more comfortable then someone would just make the very same thing in black, get David Beckham to model it and make a fortune.
    What makes women's underwear so special and exciting is that it IS women's underwear. So therefore it is naughty, daring,forbidden and sexy to wear it.
    Yeah, its called Calvin Klein. But it's also called I don't have $100 to go spend on underwear. I say $100 because you cannot live on 2 or 3 pairs. I have Calvin Kleins and they are lovely, but its not cheap to buy them. Womens are much cheaper for the a superior comfort.

I like panties too. whats the best way to find the right size for me?
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I also don't like guy underwear although I do wear them occasionally. I wear womans panties nearly 24/7. I have several pairs of barely there panties, most in black. I dont ever try to tuck the boys and i find the streachiness of these hold everything without any binding. The microfiber fabric feels great and there is never any binding like with guys cotton briefs.
    Connie

I can relate with you totally. I just don't wear mens underwear period. I have been wearing womens panties for ever it seems only because mens chaffe my inner thighs.
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/

I only wear male Jockey Shorts when I go to visit the Doctor. For me it is always Vanity Fair panties in glorious pastel colors. I probably own more panties than any three women.

There is no such thing as too many panties.

Vieja

Does your wife know about your dressing in any way? If so it should not pose a problem telling her. As far as the panties go the right fit for all day is important, there are places that cater to the cd, check out x dress. Com or search crossdress. Lots of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post

All through my 20's I wore colored bikini underwear that looked exactly like panties I guess, except they had a bit more room for my stuff. I never considered that to be cross dressing, or even thought about it. I just liked that style better. I .

i have a male friend who wears these. he refers to them as manties.

i've seen these at stores, and they come in a variety of styles and colors, too. I consider them hybrids, or unisex. and would be great for anyone who doesn't want to present as an underdresser, but loves to wear more feminine undergarments. they come have thong, string bikini, among others.
    when in doubt, smile

Male underwear ! I hate it!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Does your wife already know about your dressing? If so telling her you want to wear panties shouldn't be a big deal, if she is in the dark tread lightly take your time. As var as the panties, you can find a good fit for all day there are sites that cater to cd like x dress.com. lots of luck kkep posted

Quote Originally Posted by brandi.tgurl View Post
    i have a male friend who wears these. he refers to them as manties.
    i've seen these at stores, and they come in a variety of styles and colors, too. I consider them hybrids, or unisex. and would be great for anyone who doesn't want to present as an underdresser, but loves to wear more feminine undergarments. they come have thong, string bikini, among others.
    Yep exactly.

Jess Marie? Any comment? My point which you apparently missed was there are options for men that are readily available. There is a whole world of men's undies out there beyond boxers and briefs. If you prefer wearing women's panties then just say it. The comfort argument is not valid if the exact same thing is made for men. What's wrong with just admitting what you prefer?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Grandeis View Post
    After the big reveal last summer, my wife bought me men's underwear in shear nylon. T-shirts and boxers.. The feel is excellent; however, the mental imagery is not the same.
    -
    Mentally there is a big difference for me between the methadone treatment provided by my wife and the real thing. The fact that they are woman's panties creates a whole different mental frame of mind.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    guy underwear in nice, soft, comfortable fabric that fits and supports, check out the Unico brand.
    I checked out this brand and might have to try some. Which do you prefer, the briefs or trunks?

I get depressed when it's time to go back to boy underwear. Panties feel great and make me feel good, even though they don't fit that well. When I have to adjust them, is just reminds me that I have on women's underwear.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Yes Helen I agree, we crossdressers here wear women's panties for one reason and one reason alone: they are made for women and we are crossdressers. If women wore flannel boxers and/or white cotton briefs then that is what we would wear and we'd extol the comfort and practicality of our choice. Any other explanation--fit or feel or style--is just plain disingenuous. As badtranny has explained twice in this thread, there are many many comparable men's offerings. I buy many from Prevail Sport. You want sheer, lace, microfiber, nylon? Bikini, thong, hip hugging and more? They have it, and it's designed to cover your junk. I wear Prevail offerings to make my wife happy and occasionally wear barely there and vanity fair to make me happy.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 02-19-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Dito

Quote Originally Posted by sonna View Post
    i just go comando for my appointments.lol
    Yea thats what I do but the dam bra gives away
    Last edited by STACY B; 02-19-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: SPELLED BRA WRONG DOA !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yea thats what I do but the dam bra gives away
    An the pantyhose most time I dont wear pantys just pantyhose . I think thats what gave it away now that I think about not the dam bra ... SON OF B":"::H
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    Yes Helen I agree, we crossdressers here wear women's panties for one reason and one reason alone: they are made for women and we are crossdressers. If women wore flannel boxers and/or white cotton briefs then that is what we would wear and we'd extol the comfort and practicality of our choice. Any other explanation--fit or feel or style--is just plain disingenuous.
    Yep. Honesty and self acceptance is a beautiful thing.

Thanks for the demonstration doll. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I wear male underwear all the time - it's tough and gets dirty. I don't want my beautiful panties to get dirty and get crotch stains so I only wear panties when I crossdress. I almost never wear panties under guy wear especially to work, because I could get caught. One time a hole ripped in my pants and I was wearing my white Liz Clairborne panties... my long shirt hid them. So no more panties to work.

Yes Badtranny I like to wear women's panties, VF nylon briefs in flowery styles to be specific. With the right size the fit and comfort are like nothing else. I have never found any men's underwear that was anywhere near as comfortable, and I've tried hard to find some. Maybe it's my body shape or chemistry but most are just plain uncomfortable, and that's the best I can say about most men's underwear. Some seem to be specifically designed to be portable torture devices. There are some that are better at comfort but the seams all seem to rub me in wrong places somehow. Not to mention the rash they cause me in the summer time. I've suffered from this every summer no matter what men's underwear I've tried. Since switching to VF nylon briefs excusivly this has never been a problem. The fact that I like to wear something so feminine and pretty is a great bonus.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

panties or stockings is way amazing for me.