Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: God I hate my Guy underwear

Platinum Member
    So, just don't wear guy underwear. I keep a few pair rolled up in the back of a dresser - but they seldom are used.

The comfort argument is not valid if the exact same thing is made for men. What's wrong with just admitting what you prefer?

Perhaps some guys are larger than others and are trying on bikini panties or strings and the fit is not good, but I wear a hi-cut and full brief "womans" there more comfortable than any guy stuff. Once I tried a pravile Sport brief and they were not comfortable. I found the less sexy briefs are the best fitting + a VF usually does not attract any negative attention

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yeh, I wear panties, so what. Whatever you want to use as your excuse for wearing them is ok with me and just about everyone else on this message board. If there is any irony to this, it is that we all use the word panties instead of underwear, or briefs. The word panties is to me deffinately a feminine word, as opposed to a more gender neutral word, and that should say something in itself. If your panties are comfortable, then it is to your benefit, if not then try other styles, or brands until you find your comfortable choise. But in the end, do you call them underwear, or panties, and what do those words mean to you?
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Ive recently been thinking about the same. I love panties of all sorts, boyshorts, bikinis, thongs, hiphuggers but recently started to buy more boyshorts and bikinis since those are the ones that actually hold me in place and more comfortable that my boxers. I have owned male underwear that are extremely comfortable but they were a couple of pairs of emporio armani boxerbriefs that were very short and looked like girl's boyshorts but they cost $30 a pair.... compared to 3 to 10 dollars per a pair of panties that are just as comfortable isnt cost efficient. I was talking to my GF about how cheap panties are if you like victorias secret (which i do) since you can get 5 pairs for 25 and she jokingly said maybe you should start wearing panties instead of underwear, which was something i only dreamed of her saying. Now im seriously considering telling her how much i love wearing panties. Good luck to you if you decided to tell your wife

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Ok I admit it. I wear womens panties because they are designed for women, and I think that if I wear them then I am closer to being just like a normal woman. there I said it.
    Plus I really like the pretty colors and soft fabrics. As far as them being softer, yes they are softer to the hands but once they are on they feel the same to me as mens underwear, however it has been about three years since I have worn them maybe longer except for a trip to the doctor but I decided that I will no longer do that any longer.
    Now does this make me a bad person? NO it makes me a crossdresser that thinks of himself as a herself most of the time during the day. and even in my dreams.
    I don't own any more male underwear because I prefer womens because they are meant for women
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I wouldn't exactly call myself a threat to the Legend of John Holmes, but nonethless I have never worn a pair of women's underwear that could handle my package properly. I like to wear 2xist thongs size 28-30, which are perfectly commodious for the male anatomy, are fantabulous to look at, are made of comfortable and cool spandex and fine pima cotton, and come in black, white, and a couple of other colors. The drawback is that they cost about $15-20 a pair.