Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wedding

wedding

do any of you ladies ever dream about getting married in a pretty white dress

Yes did it once.
    I used to organize mock weddings for fundraisers.
    As an organizer I was always dressed, quite often one of the bridesmaids.
    The ides was Pay for the wedding breakfast and entertainement and bring a present suitable for a small child or a person in a retirement home.
    These were distributed at christmas time by the organization that held the wedding.
    Christmas presents in wedding paper looked novel.
    Sometimes they were opened and displayed for all to see.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No, i eloped 31 years ago, and that was enough. Still married to that same beautiful woman, we just share more clothes now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maybe in a small curvy white dress on a beach.... yes.

I would have to loose a few lbs though.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, that’s always been one of my recurring fantasies. I believe a wedding gown has to be the ultimate in feminine dressing!

Danielle

Oh yeah!! I've worn a few wedding dresses and they are amazing how they make you feel! Pretty sure my wife hid hers to keep me from wearing it! Lol

One I've worn - http://mob112.photobucket.com/albums...Dress/wed1.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was married once - a 'marriage of convenience'. This was in college, he was from Lebanon and gay, I was a pre-op TG, with only a few years of living as a female under my belt. I needed money, he needed to be married to satisfy social, legal and family obligations. (This was a few years ago when being gay or 'different' was a Bad Thing to get around.)

So, we married in a civil ceremony, so I have a 'Mrs.' before my name. We 'honeymooned' in Kuwait (beautiful area) where his sisters got me complete Arab-style women's outfits. (And more importantly, taught me how to wear them properly.) We 'consummated' the marriage, and after a few years, got divorced. I later set up one of his younger sisters (a closet lesbian) with a fellow I knew who was also in the closet and needed to get married.

So, am I a 'male-order bride'? (spelling intentional)

always!! i've always thought that the bride in white is quite the symbol of radiant beauty and femininity!:> something abt white big dresses that makes me think that....

Only really in the past couple of years, and I think if I didn't like Crystal so darn much, it wouldn't be as big a deal... :|

She's not really the wedding type (in boy or girl mode) but I kind of think it would be nice if she at least wore pretty underwear when we get married, to acknowledge her fem side!

Not so much the wedding but love the dress. I nearly cried the first time I tried one on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am already married, but I wouldve loved to wear a nice white wedding dress with vail and all, not to mention the lovely lingerie.

OMG yes! The dress, The veil, the lingerie, the whole day, it would be a dream!

My next (and last) marrage will be me being a bride. I can't see that happening too soon so I haven't started looking for my dress yet. When I meet the right girl, I will have to begin my wedding dress search. I figure I'll end up doing what my first wife did for her dress. She had it custom made by a local seamstress.

Leanne

I'm not sure I'll ever get married, but I'd love to be a bridesmaid at least once.

- Diane

I honestly have no desire to wear a wedding dress. It may come as a shock, but I think that is one of the few times I have no qualms about being a male. Plus, I'm not good when it comes to keep white white.

If I ever get married again,I'm definitely wearing a dress-just not one with a super long train.That was the worst thing about my wedding.I couldn't get close enough to her for even a hug without stepping on that damnable train.

Believe it or not my x wife actually sold her wedding dress to me after we spit up .By then it was 15 years old thou .She said she needed the money .But if i were to get married again (and im 99.9999% sure i will not ever again !) I would insist i wear a dress
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

My ex-wife left her wedding dress at the house when she left. I still have it, and have worn it, but it is now 20 years old. I would love to go try on bridal dresses, bit I am not sure if I would buy one. I just seems impractical as I would have no place to wear it. My fiance already said she will not let me wear a dress. I am planning to go to the SCC convention in Atlanta in 2013, and they have a vow renewal service and ask everyone to wear white. May be I can get a dress for that.

Quote Originally Posted by funforall View Post
    do any of you ladies ever dream about getting married in a pretty white dress
    Only every hour of every day, so not really!

My wife and I have toyed with the idea of having a wedding where we are either both dressed in gorgeous wedding dresses, or I am in the dress and she is in a tuxedo. Not sure if it will ever happen, but it is always nice to dream. That and I have recently met a lovely young woman that works for a wedding dress store here in Houston and she is just WAITING for a CD to come into the shop to try on dresses, well she also hopes we'll buy the dress we eventually fall in love with, but she cannot wait for a crossdresser to come set an appointment with her.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Yes, I would like to have a secret role reversal wedding ceremony with me as the bride and my GG wife as the groom. "He" should consummate the marriage and make me feel like a real bride.

Not so much the wedding, but to parade about with the dress and lovely lingerie and then have my wife consumate the marriage is my favourite fantasy

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Oh yes, you bet! I have actually worn a wedding dress out to a formal ball once. It was white and very "wedding-y" in style. Anyway, my own wedding I wore all the wedding underwear but with a tux suit. My wife has said that if we ever get our vows renewed she would like us both in wedding dresses.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Absolutely!
    But she refuses to wear a tux....lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    I honestly have no desire to wear a wedding dress.
    Same here. I don't go for long dresses in general (I like to show off my legs) so maybe thats it.