Thread: why today????

Angry why today????

Hi girls!!!!

i need to scream!!!!!!

i can't believe my bad luck. Let me explain, because i need to tell somebody...

As some of you may know, today is Carnaval. A lot of people is in costumes, having fun tonight. I had planned everything for today. I was going out dressed for first time with some of my real life friends. My plan was simply going out dressed and then, depending of the mood, tell them the whole truth.

It was a big step for me. I have been out before a few times, but not in my city and not with anybody who knows my male-self.

So i met one of my friends this afternoon and as we were buying some beers to watch a football match (soccer, for my US friends) on TV i tell him that i was going out tonight in a costume. He was very surprised (we have never been in costumes for Carnaval) but he was cool with it. That simple step was very difficult for me, but i did it and i was really waiting for the night to come. It was going to be a great night.

We were watching the football game and 15 minutes before my schedule for going home and get changed i receive a call from my mum. I was having lunch with them so i new that something wasn't OK. She told me that they have been out this evening and that when they arrived home they found that they have been robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money, jewels, all gone Luckily they are OK, there wasn't anybody in the house when they arrive, so they are safe.

So i have spend all night with them, with the police and getting a new lock for the door.
    They are now sleeping at my house, as theirs is everything up side down.

All the plans that i had for tonight are lost. And the most probable thing is that those f**king ba***rds will never be caught and they are now having a great night spending my parents money.

This could have happened any day, we are not safe. But, Why today? Don't get me wrong, I care much more about my parents than for me not going out dressed, the pink fog hasn't take all my common sense. I just mean that it is very bad luck that this happens today.

I could be now having a great night with my friends, but instead i'm at home, feeling unsafe and with my parents very sad. they are now in bed and i hope that they can sleep a bit.

I definitely cant't sleep. I can't believe my bad luck and I need to tell someone .

thanks for reading.

P.S: as i have said, they are OK, just a bit nervous, so don't worry. And the money and the jewels isn't lots of money, about $10.000 in total. Insurance will take care of it.
    Last edited by helena.gcd; 02-18-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Oh Helena, I'm so sorry for you and your parents.

I've been robbed before and it is so frustrating. Even though insurance will cover the money loss, there is still the need to spend time replacing documents or items that one doesn't realize are missing until the next time they're needed. And, the thought that someone thinks they have the right to take whatever they please is irritating.

Still, I'm glad that no one was harmed.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

Awww. I was amazed when my in-laws lived in Rota how often they were robbed!! Its like an epidemic! We used to visit them and the robbers would walk right in front of the house. And the police wouldn't do anything!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helena.gcd View Post
    Hi girls!!!!

i can't believe my bad luck.

All the plans that i had for tonight are lost.

I could be now having a great night with my friends, but instead i'm at home, feeling unsafe and with my parents very sad. they are now in bed and i hope that they can sleep a bit.

I definitely cant't sleep. I can't believe my bad luck and I need to tell someone .
    Perhaps you should be more concerned with your parent's misfortune and less with your 'bad luck'.

Ineke

So sorry to hear what happened to your parents and how it blew your plans. Lousy!

I'm so glad that everyone is alive and O.K.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by SusanLCD View Post
    Oh Helena, I'm so sorry for you and your parents.

I've been robbed before and it is so frustrating. Even though insurance will cover the money loss, there is still the need to spend time replacing documents or items that one doesn't realize are missing until the next time they're needed. And, the thought that someone thinks they have the right to take whatever they please is irritating.

Still, I'm glad that no one was harmed.
    i agreee that it is very frustrating. The worst it is not the monetary lost, it is the feeling that you are not safe even in your own home.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Awww. I was amazed when my in-laws lived in Rota how often they were robbed!! Its like an epidemic! We used to visit them and the robbers would walk right in front of the house. And the police wouldn't do anything!!
    Karren don't get the wrong idea about Spain. Actually my parents are the first people i know that have been robbed at home.... Unfortunately police can't do much this time. No fingerprints any where, the neibourghs didn't see anybody..... so the only thing is waiting till they try to sell any of the jewells which has inscriptions on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ineke Vashon View Post
    Perhaps you should be more concerned with your parent's misfortune and less with your 'bad luck'.

Ineke
    Don't get me wrong Ineke. The most i care is about them. I know which things are important in life. I can dress any time i want so it isn't a big problem for me, but as this is a CD forum I thought that i should write it from de CD point of view. To just talk about the robbery i have my friends and family

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    It might have been fate. If your parents hadn't been robbed, it might have been the night you got hit by a car downtown. You will get another chance one day.
    actually i'm glad that it only was monetary loss. I'm glad that my parents didn't arrive earlier to find the robbers at home. Then, who knows what could had happened.....

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    So sorry to hear what happened to your parents and how it blew your plans. Lousy!

I'm so glad that everyone is alive and O.K.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Thanks. The most important thing is that they are safe. This morning they woke up in not a very bad mood. So hopefully in a few days they can forget about this.

Thank you girls for caring.