Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tell me you sat down!"

Banned Read only

"Tell me you sat down!"

Is what my wife said to me when I told her I used the ladies room after dinner in San Francisco. Now, for the overly curious, I did sit, but only for the noise abatement. The doors to the stalls went to the floor. My wife had quite a laugh picturing me doing my business standing with doors that showed the feet. Heels pointed the wrong way would be a dead giveaway.

lol this is true. I normally sit down anyhow. Seems like your wife is understanding which I think is great.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

My wife wants me to sit when using the room at the house. She thinks it keeps the commode. I try to explain to her that the water's too cold to sit but she ain't buying it.

LOL

Good Job Jennifer. Those were pretty nice restrooms there and they all should be so nice.

In Germany, many wives insist that their men sit down to pee, or domestic tranquility is placed at risk. This has been widely reported. But that has more to do with sanitary conditions of the seat than anything else - and the rim, and the floor. Are our aims better, are we more careful after we go, or are our wives just more tolerant of us?
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Can't really remember how it happened but I do remember when I was with my first wife.. I would sit to uhhhh ponder life.. because she would walk in to use the mirror and we talked.. so it became common for me to sit...think, read, or talk.. then later it became the norm for me... i hate urinals..so much splashing.. sucks.. so i sit.. to pee.. even at work, i wait til the private restroom is open to use it, before going to the 'workers' restroom with a urinal...

Oh..I remember a sign I read once..."If you sprinkle when you tinkle...be a sweetie and wipe the seatie"
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

The way I see it, female dress you sit, male dress you stand unless it is dark and you can't see where you are aiming.

I prefer using a tree however I am dressed!

I have found that except for public restrooms, I sit now for everything. I think the feminine side of my brain said enough is enough, you are going to sit. As we get older........well lets say there are extra drips that you get when you stand that you don't get when you sit. So now it is sitting all the time for me.

I sit no matter how I'm dressed. I don't have to worry about aiming especially in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep.

I sit as much as possible. I just prefer it.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

I love that your wife was concerned about a giveaway. I usually sit to pee anyway, even in drab. It's one little way to reinforce my femme side.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Funny this subject has been brought up as I was thinking about it yesterday. I was doing laundry and used the basement bathroom, Fully en femme I stood while using the toilet. My first thought was I winder how many girls actually sit, then it went to I could see how girls hate to wear pantyhose at a bar if they have a weaker bladder.

I am thinking, while dressed, it probably would be a good idea to get into the habit of sitting as if I ever do venture beyond these walls, standing surely is a dead give away I guess some old habits are hard to break lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I have been a setter since I discovered while wearing shorts that I spattered my knees. I use a urinal when I use public toilets and I will never sit on a public toilet.

Vieja

Interesting topic ...I had been thinking alot about how my coworkers would react to me if i decided to transistioned at work..It kinda tough for me to say because I have been at this job for a really really long time and there are only a few of us old timers left... Therefore many of the newer young people there really do not know me all that well... At least had known me prior to HRT.. Now I know that there are some that are not really sure about what gender I am.....Because I Look crazy now in boy mode now ..with 40 D breast and pink nails.... but that a whole nother story ..

So just out of couriousity I did an experiment ... I started using the stalls and sitting to pee in the mens restroom ...espically when the newer young men are in the restroom as well just to see what would happen to the rumor mill.... It was crazy funny them poor guys did not know what to think ...I swear I thought i was gonna get reported to HR for using the wrong rest room..Once I had to go really bad and all the stalls were messed up bad so i had to use a urinal... low and behold one of the young guys came and used the urinal right next to me and i caught him looking over the divider to see what i was using to pee with....I still get tickled when i think about it ..

Having never been in a situation where I was out in femme with the need to pee, I can only talk about male mode.. I usually stand to pee, especially if I'm feeling lazy, it have to go immediately. But I did find it to be time consuming to clean if, or should I say when your urine goes every where. It will happen to the beat of us at some point. (especially when the stream decides it wants to split on you) no good. So, when it's not an urgent trip to the bathroom or a public restroom, I will sit.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

It's funny you bring this up because just last week I was out en femme at a coffee shop with a single-toilet unisex bathroom and when the Americano I'd drank had done it's work I did go use the restroom and found myself thinking "I really should sit" and did so.

However I will say I've found myself starting to sit a lot more often if I'm not using a urinal, even in boy mode and at home. I've been told that there's a lot more splatter than you realize when you pee into a typical toilet, and I'm sort of becoming convinced that while I'm at home and can feel relatively safe about the hygienic state of my commode I'd rather sit than have droplets splattered all over the bathroom.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I usually just stand when at home, though I suppose I should sit. I always sit when out, but I then like to leave the seat up for a laugh.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

When I'm out enfemme I always sit, at home I sit most of the time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    lol Jennifer, your wife is so practical! I love it!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    I love that your wife was concerned about a giveaway. I usually sit to pee anyway, even in drab. It's one little way to reinforce my femme side.
    I sit to reinforce my age.

when dressed as a lady, how could you not set.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I always sit no matter where I am.

I sit as long as Im not outside then I stand . But if ya have pantyhose on its easyer to stand you dont have to pull em all the way down ,, Another lucky one for the wanna be"s . LOL.......LOL.....
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    Oh..I remember a sign I read once..."If you sprinkle when you tinkle...be a sweetie and wipe the seatie"
    Not to get off topic, but I saw a sign that read, "We aim to please; you aim too, please."

I have yet to go out en femme, but when I am dressed up at home, I always sit. I rarely sit to pee when in drab, but I have always hated how much splash there is while standing, especially wearing shorts... Maybe a change is in order...
    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.”
    ― Charles Darwin