Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man are pigs!

True story.

But you have to be patient with them anyway... you know first hand what testosterone does to an otherwise human brain... it isn't pretty.

There is a guy, a rather cute guy actually, who comes by my counter at work all the time (at least once a week) never to buy anything, just to flirt with me. And I am always terrifically flattered, and love the ego boost, and flirt with him as well... and he knows I am a happily married woman, he knows I have 0 interest in men, he is married, he has been (very politely) shot down many, many, many times... but every week or 10 days he comes in to see me, flirts with me for as long as I will spend with him, and leaves me his email address or phone number - every time. I LOVE the attention - but I can't imagine what would happen if I actually went someplace with this guy.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Inna, you'll develop your instincts and next time you won't put up with an entire evening of advances after you've established your boundaries at the beginning of a date. You'll leave after the first hour. Flattery aside, it really does get old.

Not every man is that insistent.
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-20-2012 at 03:12 AM.
    Reine

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    As was said once a while back in time, when asked where all the sensitive, sexy, strong, caring, loving honest men in the world are, someone said,
    " they all have boyfriends already " or modernized for today," .......or transgender."
    And some are crossdressers, if the woman is able to see beyond the dressing.

Banned Read only
    Yes you can. After two relationships with pigs all men are permanently off the table because I have found that all men are pigs.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
    You can't write off all men just because of a bad experience!
    Last edited by Julia_in_Pa; 02-20-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Yes you can. After two relationships with pigs all men are permanently off the table because I have found that all men are pigs.

Julia
    With respect I think you're being incredibly unfair. Two men does not equal all men. An ex-girlfriend of mine cheated on me, but it would be wrong of me to declare that all women are bitches based on that.

Banned Read only
    Kerstin,

I have an immense hatred for men. My father was abusive until he went away. I was sexually molested by a man in my teens.
    I find men disgusting, shallow, willfully ignorant, violent, sexually abusive, emotionally unavailable, unclean, vile and because of these things less than human.
    Nothing anyone can say will change my viewpoint.

Julia

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
    but it would be wrong of me to declare that all women are bitches based on that.
    It is funny you say this because I know quite a few men who think all women are bitches. So if you
    think women are being unfair by thinking that men are pigs, just remember all is fair in love & war.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

Each to her own, that being said I have met scores of genetic woman and a few trans woman that have had all of the negative experiences mentioned, abuse, rape, emotionally unavailable, mean blah blah blah that a person can have with a man and yet I don't see them running off to the lesbian bar. If you are hetero it dosen't matter how shity your last BF was your going to look for another man next time too. Oh and who dosen't have daddy issues??

HA! Maybe my man is so great because he is a CDer!

WOW! I had no idea I have touched such a dramatic subject, YES, I must admit the experience I had was to say least, off-putting, disgusting, and made me understand further that for some man getting to bed is of the utmost importance, and they really don't have any interest in You per say but what you can give them!
    I knew this feeling from before when my own body was infected with T, YES, I sometimes was a PIG, but now I had experienced the same from womans perspective and I honestly, felt sorrow for every woman who must put up with this kind of advance, it is shameful and disgusting, yet it is the natures way, it is part of the attitude some man posses, me, me, me, me!

I am sorry to start such a debate, the title Man are Pigs was SUGGESTIVE, a creative license to set the tone of what I felt, nowhere however did I say "ALL" man!
    I know of few, yes I admit only few but then these man are wholesome loving, honest gentlemen, and always treat with respect and dignity. We all posses the ability to respect one another, but some choose to behave and follow their own agenda despite harmful attitude towards others, but such is not reserved to man but is a choice to all!

I love you girls tremendously and thanks for being my family so helpful and always there for me, love, Inna

PS: I read my own post yet again and nowhere did I speak of any other then the individual at question, the "horny Sicilian". But my title sparked quite a stir. I am proud of such a strong thought provoking title however, it did its job illustrating my disgust in situation I was experiencing in only 3 words! Now that's good writing skills
    Last edited by Inna; 02-20-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Anyone who says that "ALL men are ...", or "ALL women are ..." is looking at the world through their own bias. It is more accurate to say, "Because of my experience, I believe that All men or women are ....". This way, the listener knows that it is the speaker who has issues, and not either "all" men or "all" women.
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    I wonder if perhaps the professed dislike of men drives some males to crossdressing. So they can say "see, I am acting female, I am not one of those bad guys. Look at this attractive package".

Perhaps Ms Piggy really, could it be, nah, could she be a "cochon en femme" a.k.a. a he-Pig?

Ineke
    Last edited by Ineke Vashon; 02-20-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Anyone who says that "ALL men are ...", or "ALL women are ..." is looking at the world through their own bias. It is more accurate to say, "Because of my experience, I believe that All men or women are ....". This way, the listener knows that it is the speaker who has issues, and not either "all" men or "all" women.
    I totally agree with you Reine, the really funny part is the same guys I heard claiming that all women are bitches
    and were constantly running them down were really two-faced. Whenever a pretty woman was around they were
    perfect gentleman but behind their backs the lack of respect is appalling. I had it out with a long time friend who
    was my former landlord over this. He came to the realisation one day that his misogynistic chauvinistic crap might
    be offending me and said "Oops, sorry I forgot you were on the other side now" (realising that I was now a woman).
    I said "What is this sorry crap? I have seen this chauvinistic two faced crap many times when there aren't any women
    around, b
    ut when there is you suck up & grovel all the time when you have just finished running them down. WTF?".

This guy has serious issues, he is paranoid because he owns property and has trust issues with women because he thinks
    that all women are s!uts who are out to take him for all they can get. (but mind you that is how he treats women). He even
    admitted to me one day that he has no idea about dating & romance, he is also musician who chases groupies. He is good
    looking and has a load of charisma, but it is no wonder he cannot find a good woman who wants to be loyal and stay with
    him because this guy really is a pig! However this stupid war between the sexes will never be won because there is always
    far too much fraternisation with the enemy going on. So I sit back and laugh but at the same time I do feel really sorry for
    the guy because he will die one day all alone not ever knowing or experiencing real love.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 02-20-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    I have an immense hatred for men......I find men disgusting, shallow, willfully ignorant, violent, sexually abusive, emotionally unavailable, unclean, vile and because of these things less than human.Nothing anyone can say will change my viewpoint.
    We all know that nothing anyone says will change any of your opinions. That's just you.

Now for all the others on this forum, many of us know plenty of courageous, moral, sensitive, beautiful men. None of my guy friends are trans that I know of but are still emotional men that have raised kids with tenderness and love. It's not purely exposure to T that creates the bad guys. It's their core values too. And as others have mentioned there are plenty of women that have no qualms about abusing everyone around them. Gender does not determine personality or morality.

And yes, one of the downsides of going out is dealing with the same thing that natal women have to deal with.
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    I am happily married to a genetic woman and I really love her. I cannot in a million years imagine myself wanting to get intimate with a man.

Having said that, I do remember when I was younger and all charged up with testosterone I could really be a lout to women! I used to lust after women big time!

Johanna (John)
    I wish to add to my previous comment. Tonight I watched "Sex for Sale" with the National Geographic channel. I recall when I was young and testosterone laden I went to strip shows. Thank goodness I never went to any prostitutes.

Now with the feminizing hormones I find the whole sex industry really disgusting. It is amazing and wonderful that I now see prostitution as a blight in the visceral sense. Now I value genetic women as fellow human beings who are not to be lusted over. My wife does not need to worry about my being unfaithful to her.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    We all know that nothing anyone says will change any of your opinions. That's just you.

Now for all the others on this forum, many of us know plenty of courageous, moral, sensitive, beautiful men. None of my guy friends are trans that I know of but are still emotional men that have raised kids with tenderness and love. It's not purely exposure to T that creates the bad guys. It's their core values too. And as others have mentioned there are plenty of women that have no qualms about abusing everyone around them. Gender does not determine personality or morality.

And yes, one of the downsides of going out is dealing with the same thing that natal women have to deal with.
    Thank you Sally. Glad to hear not everyone shares the views of the OP.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    I think most men are pigs. Thank goodness I NEVER was a real man. I am much more comfortable now with my girlfriends and tgirl friends. Besides all the guys older than me are either dead or in dire straits. I only flirt with younger men, like 30 yrs younger!
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lainie View Post
    I only flirt with younger men, like 30 yrs younger!
    Lainie ... if you don't mind the question, why do you flirt with men if you think they are pigs?
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Inna my friend. With all due respect, and with so mnay issues between men and women, why do you start are thread entitled
    "All men are pigs"? Why is there so many threads over the years on here about men bashing and hating?

Inna didn't say, "All" men are pigs. Other member(s) did, or implied it. Inna posted about her single experience with this one guy.

Edit - And male bashing has frequently been a popular sport here, at cd.com. I always assumed this was because most or our members seek to distance themselves from their male roots or selves, if not permanently, then at least as long as they are logged into this forum.
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-23-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    Reine

Men can be so wonderful.

I can say this even after being kidnapped, molested and probably raped when I was six.

The worst part was, the many layers of red neck fat the cop literally had when he kept trying to hold me in his lap, as he was trying to get my statement.
    He scared me more than my abductor I think.
    But this was circa 1966...and we have all lived and learned.

Even so, I don't hate cops or men.

I adore them.

The one or two who meant me harm or were ignorant, can't outweigh my belief of the gifts of men or how truly wonderful I know they can be.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post
    The one or two who meant me harm or were ignorant, can't outweigh my belief of the gifts of men or how truly wonderful I know they can be.
    Agreed. I think the problem here is that the word "men" gets used for anyone with a penis, personally I think they need to earn their manhood until then they're just boys and boys do a lot of stupid, immature and often destructive things irrespective of the boy's age!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    My take:
    I have been a hunter all my life, from rabbit to bear, the first and the most important think to learn in hunting is to think like your quarry. If you think like a deer when hunting moose you will not come out well.
    Some men think like men in the quest for a quality woman, if they stand a chance it is due to dumb luck. Women (GG,TS,CD) that want true qualities they seek must first know those and then identify where to hunt. Understand too it is open season on alpha males, you must fit into the role, not just looks, and be hunted by him as well.
    The qualities I assume most women want in a man are the same qualities many others seek as well both straight, Bi, Gay.. etc.
    You are not likely to find gold in a silver mine, or diamond in a cow pasture. that does not mean you cant find something good in anyone, I have never heard of a diamond being ready to wear.
    One of my favorite quotes of all times " You can put a turd in a candy box, but it is still a turd"

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Platinum Member
    I don't know....maybe its because I'm not as thoroughly male as this fellow (I won't characterize him as a gentleman), but I was also raised up to treat women with courtesy and respect. I am very sorry you had to experience this loutish behavior, Inna. But, I remain hopeful that there are men out there who are not pigs. So much for dating friends of friends, tho, eh?

Be free - overcome fear!
    I think it is fair for anyone to say that there are a lot of men out there who are pigs!

I have encountered many males throughout my life who are pig-headed, selfish, lazy
    & stubborn and is all they think about is sex. For the best part of my life I tried hard
    to prove to myself and the rest of the world I was a man. And to prove my manhood
    to myself and my male peers I felt like become a pig and always felt really guilty about
    it afterwards. Whenever I struggled with gender issues I compensated with masculinity
    which eventually led me to engage in hyper-masculinity. I was a pig of a man because I
    become homophobic & transphobic & become a bully & player who used women without
    emotion because that is what I seen that the men all around me ever did. I would crash
    and burn every now and again with guilt because I could not be the same as other men.

I was really ashamed at what I had become just trying to find my place in the world & it
    nearly destroyed me because I realised what a pig of a man I had become just trying to
    find my place in what is really a Man's World. Until men grant women equality & also
    learn to treat women with the proper love & respect they deserve then unfortunately
    most men are still going to be seen as pigs because that is just how most men are.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 02-23-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    "
    "

Find me on Facebook

Banned Read only
    I happen to like most men. Yes, some of them can be quite rude, crude and sociably unacceptable. There are those who are quite acceptable and do not do the things of which are spoken of in this thread. A lot of it depends on where you are finding these men. It's kind of like going shopping at Wal-Mart or Ann Taylor's (or your choice of upscale store).

One thing that can be said, pigs are pigs, unless they want to transition to be cows or horses.