Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing panties to the doctors office

stacycd

Wearing panties to the doctors office

I recently had a consultation with a urologist to discuss an upcoming minor surgical procedure and without thinking I wore a pair of black "delicates" panties with a lace trimmed waistband. I figured I wouldn't have to remove my jeans as it was only a consultation. Wouldn't you know it, she wanted to do a quick check of my privates..What to do...what to do...so I said the hell with it and lowered my jeans....WELL!...the doctor (a female) didn't miss a beat...she told me to "lower my undies" as well and completed her examination with a shy sly smile. She never mentioed what I had on . It was quite a turn-on knowing a woman had seen me in girls panties.

Hi Stacy

I wish I had the nerve to even go near a doctors wearing panties

I bet it stills bring a smile to your face thinking about it.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I go to the Doctor wearing panties but not lacy ones such as those. Usually Sloggis or white cotton briefs with a pattern , or navy blue cotton knicks. I have never had any comment.

Most Doctors will not comment,they are professionals and have seen it all before.I know my Doctor, who is female, has noticed my eye makeup the last time I was in.Just as she will see my panties when she does a full exam.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Pamela

Panties at the DR.

I have done this also. They were white with just a hint of pink around the edges. I didn't think I would have do take my pants off. When she said to lower my trousers I nearly fainted. She smiled a little to herself as I could see her smirk. All she said was that they were cute but I needed to remove them also.
    Pamela

doctor visits

Stacy,

You never can anticipate when visiting the doctor. I usually wear the Victoria Secret Body style panties in white or black and my macho doctor has never made a comment.

love,

vicky v

michellejean
    i wear panties all the time,did away with mens along long time ago and i go to have a check up ever 6 months . most don,t care. and i sure don,t.

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

It is a time to wear your best

And so fun to be open about,whuuooee it feels good to be free out of the closet.And you can't hide after hrt ,so show off your curves

Doctors probably have seen most if not all. Generally any comment would be considered unprofessional. Many just continue what they were doing. It's only underwear!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Emergency Room

After a car crash, I had to undress to my underwear - a stretch lacy thong. Normally I wear something plain if I expect to undress but this was totally unplanned.

Only the young female nurse who had asked me to undress said anything on her return to the cubicle, which was "They're very pretty." The male doctor did not react at all.

A female friend of mine who is a Nurse, and who is aware of and approves of my cross dressing , told me that they are used to seeing male patients wearing women's panties and sometimes slips, bras etc under their male clothing and that as part of their training they are told not to make any comment . In the A&E (Casualty) Department of a hospital they are too busy dealing with people who may be in a badly injured or in life threatening situations to be bothered whether they are wearing pretty lacy panties or men's butch plain white Y-Fronts or Boxers. In an accident situation clothing is likely to be cut off anyway to enable the Doctors to access the injury, perform emergency operations etc , so I'm afraid those expensive La Perla or Janet Reger or David Neiper panties would be cut off and thrown away with no more regard than for a pair of 99p plain cotton briefs bought in a supermarket or from a market stall.

And why not

I've worn panties under trousers for some time now so yes they were there when visiting the doctor. When I lived in Hampshire my female doctor knew that I was a cross dresser but kept quiet about it. A few months ago I moved to Oxford and had to arrange to get anew doctor. Recently I suffered gout and had to visit the doctor. I was asked to remove my shoe and sock. The doctor noted that I had pink toe nails. My 10 minute appointment went to 40 minutes and now I'm waiting to see the psychiatrist with reference to possible gender reassignment. So having femme clothing and make up under male clothing does have its advantages.

Alina

I've worn nothing but panties for years, and have had 3 of my doctors see them. The 1st one that saw them kind of gasped, but never said a word. The others nor their staff have said a word to me at all.

jar
    Told my doctor that I like to wear womens clothes. She said that I was not the first to tell her that. Said she like to wear mens sweaters. She also said that the world would be a better place if more men got in touch with their feminine sides.

Red face

After reading this thread I worked up the courage to go to the Dr. wearing womens jeans, panties and sneaker clogs. What a thrill knowing he knew full well what I was wearing when he told me to drop my pants and underwear, revealing my purple spandex and nylon panties with their bright white cotton crotch. It looked like a spot light in my mind. I was embarressed but now I do not have to worry about it anymore and just enjoy being seen in womens clothes even if it is only by my Dr.
    "Evon"

I probably have, as I wear panties all the time. But I got a call to go to the Drs. office for a EKG, and I had a bra on till I left for the office. I stil had the bra marks when I got back. Nothing was said, and I don't know if the tops of my panties were showing. Atleast they know I wear underwear

I have worn panties now for 5 years, I have a few male underwear and I would put them on to see the Urologist. I thought if I was going to wear panties, why hid it, so the last three visits I wore white satin panties, and I did even notice any kind of reaction. I guess it is time to throw the last male underwear out, give them away. The next time I see the Urologist I will wear thigh-hi's along with the panties, maybe bright colored ones. A little over a month ago I had minor surgery on my neck and I knew I would have to disrope and put on a gown, but the nurse stayed right with me, and she didn't say a word, and she could not have missed the shiney satin. So now I'm free to wear what I want

Meag

I wear panties all the time.Never get any comments at doctors.One nurse seems to always peek but says nothing,smiles a lot.I had EKG, nurse ask why I removed bra? She could see marks from it. I have 36B chest,so I put it back on when she was done.She helped.

Since I have only one pair of novelty boxers and the rest VF panties I have no choice. They are a plain panty but being a grannie nylon it is obvious they are not regular guys fashion briefs. But since they fit correct and dont look goofy nobody says anything.

I am not sure I would have the nerve to do that. However you are the "customer" so to speak. So you have the right to wear whatever you want so long as it doesnt interfere with your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Meag
    I have worn panties now for 5 years,
    Eeeeeeeeek Meag darling .. high time for a clean pair then

I wore panties to the doctors, he told me to take them off my head .. giggles!
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

It probably didn't bother her because it wasn't the first time she's seen it. Doctors see it all and a man in panties is not even close to some other things they have seen.

Banned Read only

I'm soooooo bad!

The last time I went to the doctor I had on a black lacy bra(with matching panties of course!) with my silbies(Silicone boobies). Naturally he said nothing but when you leave he/she goes out in the office and says to the staff"That guy had on a matching bra and panties with silicone breasts!" So what. Give him a thrill Ladies! Big Hugs. Life is short,play hard!

Love
    Jeannie

How interesting!

In my day to day life I am a doctor and I must admit that I have never seen sexy nickers in the emergency department, on a man.
    The department I work in is a little rough tho... Perhaps it's not an Aussie thing?

M

Just curious - what is the motive for doing this?