Thread: The sexiest a woman is when she's crossdressed in mens cloths

The sexiest a woman is when she's crossdressed in mens cloths

Your probably thinking I'm nuts,right? Well this just happened. Had to go to a social event and saw a woman there that I'd known alittle before. She and I ended up leaving together and ended up having a great night of passion. As I'm an early riser I went into the kitchen and made some coffee. I was just pouring a cup when I heard her call out that she needed coffee NOW. As she walked in she was wearing my cloths, or should I say just my dress shirt, buttoned only at the bottom, with mussed hair and nothing else. It was an hour and a half before she got that cup of coffee.

arrow

Re: the title of your message

Barb, you read my mind. Those are my feelings exactly.

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Absolutely!

One of the things that used to excite men [and still may] is the mystery of what is under the blouse, the skirt, the dress. Women definitely look fabulous in the right men's clothing.
    Rikki Elisabeth