Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walken in the door and...........

Walken in the door and...........

Well Saturday my wife was with a friend, my daughter went to work - I called my wife and ask where our 19yr old grandson was and she said that his mom dropped off in a near by city (15 miles away) OK so after a while I called my wife back and told her that I was going to play in the closet , She acknowledged that it was evident from the sound of my voice (really?) ho hum and have fun.

I shaved, got dressed makeup and all - just wanted to be me for a while! put on my new wig, practice new makeup and a chance to wear a sweater I've had for a year and never got to wear out -- all done and went to take a pic - couldn't find my camera, just my cell phone, so yeah! thats right I left it at my business perfect excuse to take a short drive - so out I go - no worries I go out frequentyl. It's early afternoon and on a weekend, no one around

I take a short drive to my work place, it felt o good to be out even if it was for a short time. I parked in front and went in; looked all over and no camera! Oh well lets see as I retraced my steps I think I left it in my coat pocket and its at home - cell phone will have to do

I am out now and would be a shame to waste a nice afternoon. I shut the front door and go for a walk to the market and around the neighborhood back to the car and drive back home - now as I get close to the house I see through the window that the TV is on.......... humm... wife must have gotten home, no worrie she knows all so I walk through the front door and suprise OMG My grandson is sitting there (new it would happen someday) he looks at me and WTF - I said hello - though your mom dropped you at your friends - he gave me a ride home WTF
    I went and changed without further explaination.

As I changed I tryed to come up with a story, but alas it was futile. I went back in the living room and said er.. ah... well I have showed you pics of me dressed as to how much I looked like my sisters and I like to do it once in a while ; what did you think when I walked in? "I thought you were one of gmas wierd friends and wondered why they would just walk in without knocking" He wasn't too freaked out and his mother knows. About that time I heard the garage door go up as my wife got home; when she came in he says to her "do you know gpa likes to dress up like a lady?" Yes she said he has too many sisters. No more has been said but feel kind of like being caught with your pants down and a little embarressed but no bad repercussions.....yet This is what I looked like..........................Debra

2012-02-17_17-15-40_80.jpg Attachment 174787
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 02-21-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Lordy LORDY ,, Thats some story . Ill bet ya heart skipped a beat or two ? Hey the cats out the bag an your free now . By the way you look great !! Would have never pegged ya . So natural . An your hair fits you great too .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    well, I think granpa looks pretty good. As you said, I guess it had to happen sooner or later. I think you handled the situation pretty well.

All I can say is OUCH, Debra. This is my worst fear since I've almost been busted a few times by my stepson. It looks like it ended okay in your case. This hiding stuff really does suck!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You look pretty good, just wonder what type of really "weird" friends gma has...lol All you can do is pull up the pants and move on..

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I hope that I am as cool as you were when I eventually get caught in the act by someone who knows me. Way to go and for what it is worth congratulations.

What a change of events .Usually we are afraid of someone walking in on us lol .But you look great in my opin
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I hope that I am as cool as you were when I eventually get caught in the act by someone who knows me. Way to go and for what it is worth congratulations.
    Just wait few years till the grands kids get older .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Congratulations for making the best of an awkward moment! You do look like a grandma (LOL).
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    Sounds like it could have been worse

Am I the only one that read "Walken in the doorway?"

Yes you look great as the others have said. I guess we all have to come to terms that we are going to be found out about sooner or later. Glad that your family is so accepting!

Platinum Member
    I gotta admit, I had to read the Headline a second time....

Silver Member
    Fabulous looking "weird friend of gmas"! Don't worry about what is going to happen now that Debra has been discovered. Your SO knows about Debra, and seems very accepting already, so enjoy!

This thread needs more cowbell!

Right on Marleena. Definitely has cowbell, but a little or a lot more always makes it more better.

Well,now that the "cat is out of the bag",you can be in girl mode anytime!! No big deal,enjoy yourself,you deserve to be able to be yourself.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post

Had the same initial reaction as you, Bree...

Hard to imagine which would have triggered the bigger "creep" factor - seeing Christopher Walken suddenly appear in the doorway, or a close family member who didn't previously know about one's crossdressing...

Hold on! - I take that back. Even creepier would be the thought of Chris in the doorway while wearing a dress. That would make even Norman Bates from "Psycho" look like a benign schoolmarm.

Speaking of which, when did that handsome, fresh-faced young man who was the Christopher Walken we knew in "The Deer Hunter" turn into this spooky alien whom we now associate that name?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Had the same initial reaction as you, Bree...

Hard to imagine which would have triggered the bigger "creep" factor - seeing Christopher Walken suddenly appear in the doorway, or a close family member who didn't previously know about one's crossdressing...

Hold on! - I take that back. Even creepier would be the thought of Chris in the doorway while wearing a dress. That would make even Norman Bates from "Psycho" look like a benign schoolmarm.

Speaking of which, when did that handsome, fresh-faced young man who was the Christopher Walken we knew in "The Deer Hunter" turn into this spooky alien whom we now associate that name?
    no Christopher Walken showing up then asking you for date . Dress would be optional.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

niya, I said that the current version of Christopher Walken looks like a spooky alien. I never said that he wasn't my type.

Silver Member
    Is this close enough?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    niya, I said that the current version of Christopher Walken looks like a spooky alien. I never said that he wasn't my type.
    Oh my Leslie. Next thing you know you will be dating gary busey
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow. great story and good looks!
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post

Yeah, me too, that could have been REAL scary. Think of him in Sleepy Hollow.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    Oh my Leslie. Next thing you know you will be dating gary busey
    Was that picture taken just before, or just after the motorcycle accident?

I was channel surfing awhile back and caught Gary on a show called "Trading Wives" (or something like that). Wow, talk about your spacemen from another planet! Scary guy, but in a lovable, child-like sort of way. I think he might make a great pet for someone...

Semi Sane innocent angel
    It was a movie called under siege . Steven Segal was in it .