Thread: Best Breast forms to get?

Diva!

Smile Best Breast forms to get?

Hi All,

I am looking to finally get a pair of high quality breast forms. I work out a lot so I would prefer forms that would be easy to put on and stay on during high impact activities such as running, while at the same time come off easily. Can anyone recommened me top of the line forms that may suit this purpose? I'm around a 36C and a darker skin tone.

Thanks!
    Victoria

www.thebreastformstore.com has high quality with many varieties.
    I vouch for them personally.
    They are helpful and fast.

This is what I REALLY would like to have. I just cannot justify the expense. even if i had the cash.

http://www.transgendered.net/RealDollonepiece.html

Yes Kimm - I totally agree - would love 'em, can't afford 'em and even if I had the cahs I couldn't justify 'em. Still - it's nice to dream!

I recently picked up a pair of these from Janet's Closet, and I really like them. That one-piece thing looks awesome.

I would highly recommend the Amoena Contact forms. I have had 2 pair of these and love them. They may or may not allow you to go braless (depends on your size), but they adhere to you without additional adhesive (it's a silicone adhesive that is part of the form) and after just a short while they feel like they are part of you. They do not shift in your bra (you can wear any that you like) and are very soft with a very realistic feel.

As for where to buy forms...I would take some time and do your research. They can sometimes be found for less with a little shopping rather than just going to one of the "specialty" shops that cater to our community.
    I bought mine from http://www.metromedicalonline.com/ma...-products.html and saved over $100 on the pair.

The model I have is http://www.metromedicalonline.com/amoena368.html It is currently discontinued, but still available.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Untitled
    Please check the clothing and accessories forum, there are plenty of threads about breast forms in there
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another