Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My stepson went out the first time dressed

Banned Read only

My stepson went out the first time dressed

My stepson went out dressed as his female side Katie for the first time last night and went very well.He is 14 years old and was nervous at first.Went with my stepdaughters Nikki and Cassie and he had fun.Nikki,Cassie and I were proud of him.My step daughters Nikki 21 years old,Cassie 17 years old consider Katie as a sister and have been very supportive ever since.Cassie even gave him some clothes she never wears anymore,a couple pairs of Jeans and some shirts Tuesday night.I consider my step son's female side a step daughter too.

Awe . . . what a very fortunate person to have people that you!

Aspiring Member
    Thats really great candice. i love to read supportive stories from trans parents. And heres a big e-hug for being so supportive

-Donni-

Banned Read only
    My step daughter Nikki will be going through her closet to see what she does not wear anymore and give them to him too.

Hi Candice, welcome to our place on the net. Your step son and step brother sure are lucky to have you in their lives. Not often do we find a parent or sister that is so supportive. The best thing is he does not have to hide this from his family. What an advantage to a young life.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Hi Candice, welcome to our place on the net. Your step son and step brother sure are lucky to have you in their lives. Not often do we find a parent or sister that is so supportive. The best thing is he does not have to hide this from his family. What an advantage to a young life.
    I agree with Brandy. Everybody deserves to be happy. He is a very lucky boy to have this love and support!

Follow your dream.
    Candice: caring, open minded and understanding people like you make this world a better place! Good for you.

I just think it is wonderful that he will probably grow up to be a marvelous man and not waste time hiding.... in the closet.
    Go out with the girls and shopGo out with girls on a date.... probably as a man.
    I hope the rest of his life is easier than it has been for a lot of us. Denial, hiding, furtive glances and guilt.
    Yay!!!! Go for it boy. Be a girl when you want to be.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I am very open minded and respect someone's lifestyle.My stepson's birthday is coming up,Nikki and Cassie are talking getting him a pair of hoop earrings for his birthday present.

Its stories like this one that give me hope for the future. If only more parents were understanding like this

Candice,
    You and your Step-daughters are to be applauded. The world would be so much better off if everyone had your level of acceptance. I am sure your new found, Step-daughter, Katie is glad to have your support.
    You could take Katie shopping for her birthday, if she is ready for the adventure.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

thinks that he is very fortunate to have the amazing girls in his life that let him be who he is and encourage and help him so much xx much hugs and love to them all xx

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    Awesome. Katie is very lucky to have such great support from you and his sisters.
    Open people like yourself give me hope for this world
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Fantastic! To have a supportive step-mom and sisters and at Katie's age is THE most awesome thing and IMHO is every crossdressers dream come true. There are so many folks on this site (me included) that so, so wished that they'd had the support network that Katie has at the age she is. These are happy times in her life that she will never forget. Mother Teresa has got nothing on you and your step daughters
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Makes me smile ! he is very lucky to have that kind of accepptance
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

awesome! So glad that Katie has so much support and caring people
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Waht can I say but,,, OUTSTANDING!!!

Wish my step sister wer that nice

Banned Read only
    I ordered a couple pairs of heels for Katie for a birthday gift.

I hope you realize what a positive difference you've undoubtably made in your stepson's life. For most of us, our female selves grow up in isolation without any lifelines or support. Your act of acceptance and inclusion should have a positive effect in his life that will resonate for years.
    You may have saved a soul and I think you should feel really good about that.

It is so great that you all are so supportive! At 14, you know that your stepson has a lot going on in [her] life, and discovering who she is. Whatever path she takes, a happy home situation can only help that decision. How does Dad feel about it?
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    This is such a wonderful story. relieving the uncertainty stress in a 14 year old's mind will go a tremendously long way toward a stable mental state in the future, I truly believe. Your family is so supportive and positive minded. Wish you could bottle and sell it

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Read only
    His father is supportive,knows he is expressing his feminine side.

Let me know if you need another Older daughter!

Candice,
    From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being so understanding. Our community, as much as your son/daughter, needs more people like you. I know that your son/daughter will appreciate all that you are doing.
    Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.