Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife wears my underwear!

My wife wears my underwear!

Sounds like a great name for a book doesn't it? Should be on the shelf right next to "My Husband Wears My Clothes."

This morning was kind of ironic. I walked in while my wife is getting dressed, and she pulled on a long, white undershirt. I looked closely, and realized its one of my favorite undershirts: a Merona shirt that has some spandex in it. This is a man's shirt, but it hugs the skin and feels so soft that I wear it all the time. I asked her "Is that my shirt?" She responded innocently, "I don't know, but it fits well." I decided to tease her a little bit, "That is my favorite T-shirt. You're wearing my underwear! I'm going to start wearing your clothes." However, she can give as good as she gets (one of the many things I love about this woman: "Well I'm stealing it. You've stolen enough of my clothes." I retorted, "I only borrowed your clothes, I never stole them!" "Well, then I'll only steal it for the day... maybe," she replied with a smile.

I suppose turn-about is fair play... I'll just have to see if I can find more shirts like this one.

That is cool and you should be smiling too.
    Danielle

Miriam
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Wouldn't it be great to have a wife who (a) cheerfully agrees to a fully shared wardrobe and (b) is the same size as you head to foot.

I've been able to wear quite a few of my wife's clothes, but most are from before she lost weight. No way to do it for shoes though ...

Enjoy this new path to intimacy and see how far it takes you.

Miriam

Banned Read only
    Thats funny! I wear my wifes underwear!

Cute story! I think it's awesome when you can tease your SO with this. We get lots of laughs and have fun with my dressing.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    My wife wears my shoes and boots!

... as "slippers" to go in to the basement, since she can just step in and out of them.

Share and Share Alike

We share as well, it's getting closer to 50-50. She's buying better clothes with my help, HAHA

The bottom line is that many genetic gals prefer to wear guy or guy like clothes. Sometimes I really wonder who the so-called "crossdressers" are Jamie.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    We share as well, it's getting closer to 50-50. She's buying better clothes with my help, HAHA
    Shopping was one of the first shared activities for my wife and me when we started dating. She always wore polos and basic post earrings, and I wore typical engineer garb (button down shirts with pockets used for pens). Within the first month I had her wearing pretty blouses and dangly earrings, and she had me wearing nice pullovers without pockets. Besides posing a dilemma for placement of my pens, it drew us closer together and has ever since. Sometimes we have to fend off sales assistants who try to push me aside in the woman's section, and sometimes we extend our search to finding clothes for me as well.

One added benefit: Since I got my ears pierced a while back, I get to share all the pretty earrings that I've bought for her!

Miriam

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife doesn't wear my underwear but she does wear some of my dresses when we go out to our TG support group's socials. I'm the one that wears the other's clothes more often as I wear her hand me down tees and hoodies as well as some of her bras
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The only time my wife took any of my clothing it was a cotton t-shirt that she wore to bed, "because it is comfortable". But I think it was pretty sexy too.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Really good story- I htink you two are made for each other

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I noticed my wife wearing more and more of my clothes, her response is "you should be honored" which I am even if she is wearing my clothes to cut the grass, go running, paint the laundry room etc.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I thought all supportive GGs like to underdress... #WhoKnew

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When we were first married I always wore silk or satin underwear. My late wife usually wore nylon, or cotton panties. But she frequently borrowed a pair of mine because, as she put, "they are prettier!" Unfortunately for her I grew to take a larger size! I still wear silk or satin panties almost all the time!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Guess that makes her a crossdresser! We have underwear mixups every now and then in our house.

Aw, Cute story!!!! I borrowed my SO's nightgown (I'm the GG in the relationship though), and I was like, "Is it okay if I wear your nightgown?" My SO laughed and said, "I like how you ask if you can wear my nightgown AS YOU ARE WEARING IT!"

Hehehe...

Haven't really worn his man clothes...I borrowed a sweatshirt for a while. He mainly goes after my dresses and this one lace bra. I mainly go after his lingerie and thigh highs (before lost we them...don't ask).
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Banned Read only
    My wife wears my underwear too. I mean my actual underwear, not a just a t-shirt.

The few mens underwear I own are "Layer 8" kind of a high tech spandex, and are long like bike shorts, I wear them under my bike shorts.

She loves them and swears she can not find women's underwear as comfortable. She also wears my long-johns in the winter, fly front and all...

you gotta love it!!!, I love going back and forth with my wife on those things!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marym View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Wouldn't it be great to have a wife who (a) cheerfully agrees to a fully shared wardrobe and (b) is the same size as you head to foot.
    Oh! If only!

Mind you, she'd have to be quite an Amazon for the size to work out, I'd be happy if we could share the underwear drawer....

My wife and I actually traded underwear drawers. I was caught kinda off guard because I told her I really didn't like my male underwear because it was uncomfortable. She said that it should be way more comfortable then tight women's underwear and I told her she was crazy. She said ok then you can have all of my underwear and I'll trade you for yours. She now very rarely wears panties and wears men's briefs and I wear women's underwear 100% of the time.

I don't swap. My wife thinks my underwear is too flamboyant.
    She is 2 sizes bigger than me anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My SO is always lounging around the house in the boxers I never wear any more and steals my shirts and sweaters all the time.

My GF has been caught wearing my underwear quite a few times I didn't care other than to tell her their yours now. One time I even said "lets go shopping and we'll buy you some new ones" but she never did.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

My wife got some of my hand me down, lightly used, panties.