Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best compliment you've received about your crossdressing?

My wife tells me i am pretty and that means the world to me. she really likes my legs when i shave and paint my toes. i do to !!!!!!! When she calls me princess make me feel girlie !!!!!

Makeup addict!
    I'm the only one who's seen Katie, so no compliments yet

U can always compliment urself. i am sure u look very pretty !!!!!!! when i see myself lookin girlie in the mirror i alway compliment myself. most the time i am the only one who gets to see natalie's legs and smile !!!!!!

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    I was out with friends in SF and after dinner we went to a wine bar for one last drink. There was GG sitting at the bar that we got into a conversation with and after a while she wanted to know where I had bought my dress. That really made my night.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rachaelsloane; 02-26-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Very nice rachael.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Talk about lost opportunities - you should have walked up to her, looked at her straight in the eye, removed your wig, and said to her: "Sorry to disappoint on two scores - no only did I get first dibs on the shoes you had your eyes on, I'm also not a *bitch*, as you can clearly see. But if these are the shoes you were going to buy, you must have awfully big feet for a woman!

I would then have quickly bailed and sought refuge by the checkouts and paid for by purchase before both she and the boyfriend had recovered from the shock and perhaps caused a scene...
    YOWZA !!!!! If she would have tried to Pull off my wig or I did ,,, They would have herd me screaming a mile away ,,, Just like a GIRL ,,, Its my hair ........ DOH !!!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Loretta, this last halloween, i had several ladies told me how great my legs look, and i can't walk that great in 3" heels.,I just told me i practice at home, i didn't want to fall down and hurt my new hose, There was on gal that said i could have never wore a that skirt and look as great as you do. It was a black leather mini, it sure makes a girl feel good inside to received kind words from GG's!!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Mine is simple: my wife was talking to me about Tina and said, "Tina is so sweet".

Talk about validation of the differences between us, clearly identifying Tina as her own self!

that i have nicer legs than most women and that i have the nicest "real" eyelashes!

My daughter telling her boyfriend that she was having to work hard to look better than her dad in a dress!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've never dressed before so no compliments yet.

Maybe someday ^.^

Talking Mine came that very first time I had my "first makeover" with Amy at Just You!

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta Best compliment you've received about your crossdressing?
    ;2764602
    Those compliments made me feel all rosy inside (and outside... I was doing my fair share of blushing!) What about you?
    Mine came the very first time I had a makeover with Amy at Just You/Glamour Boutique 2 (the 2nd pic that day is my avatar, of course - I don't dare post the first one, it was a size 12, believe it or not ). I had my mind made up then and there that if I couldn't look pretty and sexy, it was "a one (i.e., dressup) and done for me!" Lo and behold, 5 different people (GM's & GG's), as if someone was waving a baton at them, when I stepped out into the lobby with my first red high-heeled shoes, all said in unison, "Holy $hit!" True story!

Well, I have been searching for that "one moment" again ever since (by having 2 more makeovers)... Close, but that only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes. sigh!
    Last edited by Misti; 02-27-2012 at 01:30 AM.

omg !! how u felt before ya daughter for the first time u dressed?how old is ya daughter then?

Hi,

Id rather wear my Renaissance garb = clothes, than my normal day wear, tho most every day its skirts & top's i just enjoy my neat clothes, as a Chateline or a wench. for me its more like ....home.....& yes i do go down the street dressed & many people most i know do say how lovely my clothes are ,more so when they know iv made them,

The guys are rather funny as i turn a bit so they can see me full on & if i look at them they stright away turn away & look else were, gee i giggle to my self thinking oh heck you know me , oh well its fun, my clothes do stand out so , because they are different, so its show time . & the effects sure get the desired results,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    My daughter telling her boyfriend that she was having to work hard to look better than her dad in a dress!
    well curious tiffany was out for a stroll at cronulla and 2 very drunk girls looked over the road whilst in a screaming match and said girl a bra needs to supprot those funbags , now go to a shop and get fitted properly , there saggy boobs , just when i thought my 14c figure was holding up fine , and do something with your hair its all over your face , you cant see where you going!! i giggled and walked on by and the other girl said your not the bitch who was chasing her boyfreind ! your to tall !!!
    tiffany has 6 foot 1 height and a very nice size 10/12 figure and my breasts do have a slight bounce , just like real ones! hehe

When I was at the adult prom where my avatar pic was taken, one woman said, "You don't look as bad as I though you would", I also got, "If you don't look too close you look like a woman". Guess "left handed compliments are not bad at all.
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by junemay View Post
    omg !! how u felt before ya daughter for the first time u dressed?how old is ya daughter then?
    If the question was for me, then my daughter is 21, her sister is 23. They both know and are very supportive. Then help me shop, dress and go out with me and my friends. Their boyfriends know, the oldest is getting married and the groom to be knows as does his parents. I find the more that know, the better life gets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I was out Saturday with a GG...we got hungry, so we stopped at a Appleby's. I was in an "EITHER WAY" (girl or guy) outfit. No makeup. The waitress came to the table and said "What can I get you girls to drink?" After out drinks we asked if we could order. After my friend orders the waitress said "And mamam, what about you?" The whole meal was like that.... and she gave my friend the bill...HAHAHAHA.

I took it as a wonderful compliment!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Platinum Member
    Like any woman, I appreciate a compliment, but my favorite came from my step daughter, who, when she saw me dressed for the first time, said "You're very pretty". I think she was just being nice, but I'll take it.

My favourite comment was no comment. Walking in a mall and people passing by and noticing that they don't turn around and stare. Even better was coming out of a female washroom and holding the door open and smiling for the next lady heading in, she walked by and didn't bat an eyelid. Now that was an eloquent comment.

Hannah

I was talking to a girl I know quite well online the other day on Facebook. I had added her as a friend as Adelina and was having a conversation with her. I figured she knew it was me, but she actually did not and started asking a bunch of questions about who I was. She just thought I was another girl, which was pretty cool to me.

Cerebral Ninja
    My wife tells me I'm gorgeous....melts me every time.
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

An ex-girlfriend told me that I had much nicer stuff than she did, especially lingerie. What can I say? I have good taste!

Nothing much for me other than my GG friend that wants pictures of me enfemme. She wants to be my girlfriend she says, but I'm married.

Then theres nice comments on my pictures here that I appreciate.
    Last edited by Marleena; 02-29-2012 at 03:26 AM.

some men and women at a bar didn't believe i was a CD.. it was a mixed club and I was out with some other girls. They were all totally kewl with it but it was great to hear that given all the other cute sexy girls there.