Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best compliment you've received about your crossdressing?

I believe I posted this in another thread,
    My last outing I was in JCPenny's looking around when a sales lady ask if I needed any help, I said no thank you and she just smiled and said "for a man you do make a nice looking women" then just walked away. Blew my mine and made my day

Last december, I was at a party hosted by another CD with married couples. My hostess friend told me how feminine I looked and how much I really passed. As the party went on, a wife of another CD started talking to me as if I was someones wife. I informed her that I also was a CD, and I thanked her for her pleasant way of making me feel so feminine. Needless to say we chatted together all night. We have since become good friends. Gosh, I think we all love compliments. Veronnica

Aspiring Member
    I get a lot of compliments, but have an acceptance issue. I even have a loving girlfriend who loves her boyfriend and her 'girlfriend.'

The biggest compliment that ever resonated with me was one night she wanted me to try on a new wig (the blonde one in my profile pic) and when I walked in the room, she was flabbergasted and couldn't say a word.
    —Mikaela

I was sitting at a table with TS friend at a local part for those into BDSM. She was motioned over to a table where a make friend of hers was sitting. When she came back after talking to him for several minutes, she was all smiles and laughing. I asked what was so funny. She said her friend said to her, " Please tell me that gorgous blonde sititng over there is not one of you! I'm not into men at all, but I took that as a compliment.

i was in a check out line and there was little boy in a stroller just ahead of me. he looked up and me a gave me the biggest smile.

i think he thought i was a grandma. it was so cute. it sure made my day.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Getting stopped twice in public by complete straingers with them telling me how nice I looked - don't know if I was read or not, once was in the supermarket by a lady working in floral department, she said she couldn't help but say how nice I looked the other on the same day at a local county fair while purusing the exhibit a lady attending a booth stopped me and commented how lovely I looked this is how I looked and asked if she would so kind to snap this pic of me - as I was in seventh heaven all day and floating on a pink cloud

4 booth lady compliment.jpg

........................Debra

The best compliment I ever received was on this site from Stephanie Miller about our meeting at a halloween party in 2010.

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar
    My best compliment was when my wife and I walked out of a club in Las Vegas both us dressed to the 9's and a car full of guys drove by and yelled "hey baby". Ok I sure they were drunk, but it made me feel good! : )
    Adventures in High heels [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got quite a few: My girlfriends best friend saying I have 'super model' legs. Most of my friends who are girls (that have seen pics of me enn femme) all said It's amazing & shocking how much i look like a girl. My mum after seeing my makeup bag (I'm a goth guy so i just say i experiment) she told my dad I have better makeup then her.

Banned Read only
    My sister, the only one in my family that knows I cross dress, invited me to go out with her and her roommate. They did my makeup and I had a great mini skirt and top and heels that really accented my legs. We met some guys and one took enough of a liking to me that he later asked my sister for my number because he thought I was "hot". She never told him I was male. I guess he was pretty good looking becasue she was disappointed he didn't call her.

when my wife said i fill out her bra better then she did with out forms

Gold Member
    All compliments are something to remember and all are good obviously. One in particular has stuck with me, not because of what was said as much as who it was from and how it was said. It was from our well traveled member who is a wonderful person and not someone I think would just throw compliments out there without really meaning it and it just really brightened my day (or longer since I still remember it).
    Last edited by PretzelGirl; 03-04-2012 at 01:09 PM.

I was at the supermarket right after chruch. When 2 ladies came up to me and said they like my outfit and the shoes. Told them I just came from chruch and was going to a friends house for lunch.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I stopped at a gas station in another town and got gas, the car was dirty so I thought I will just purchase the carwash at the pump. Everything was good until instead of printing a reciept and giving me the carwash code the pump said, see cashier. I thought about it for a second and decided that I was planning on going into stores anyway might as well start here. I threw on my leather jacket grabbed my purse and walked into the station like I belonged there. I walked up to the counter and the girl just looked at me and said "How can I help you Babe?" I told her in my best girl voice, got my reciept and managed to put a little wiggle into my step as I walked out. A little bit later I was in Belk looking at dresses and a couple walked right up to the rack I was at, as they approached I turned away but could still hear them. The guy said "I like that one" and the woman replied back "The dress or the blond?" Both of those made me feel good. My first venture out was a disaster and those comments helped me feel alot better about myself.