Thread: How often do you dress?

How often do you dress?

I kind of need to dress regularly perhaps once or twice a week but at times in my life I've gone months without thinking about it. I am married with kids so oppertunity is a great limitation but it makes something more special if it happens less often.

cdsue

same here

i have the same trouble as you (marrierd with kids)but as i work shifts i can dress most days when the wifes at work,i also have the luck,that i take the same size clothes as her,so ive got quite alot to choose from,plus i have some of my own (hidden).i feel soooo good when im dressed,i bet u do to ?

luv sue xx

I can dress usually three to four times a week. I really enjoy coming home and slipping into my panties, hose, and night gown. then realaxing for the evening.
    forever in lace

Smile how often?

i always try to wear a little something every day.

Shelley CD

dress often

I like to dress as much as possible, can be difficult though when married with kids. As soon as the wife goes out if i,m home, Straight upstairs i go and get togged up. Lovely, Lovely.

24/7 underdress.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Girls have more fun!!
    I dress as often as possible. Being a consultant, I am on the road on business a great deal. I am able to become Rachel every evening. Additionally, I underdress most of the time.

Gawwwddd!! It feels so goooood!

Hugs
    Rachel Elizabeth

clarissa3d

A little sumthn sumthn

If not fully dressed everyday a little sumthn sumthn to help.
    Panties, bra, hose, shoes or what ever..

Julie
    I've always got something of Julie's on me.

Julietta (Julie)

Smile Something Everyday and More Most Days

Hi Sarah,

I am going to be a Jenny-One-Note with the other responders. I wear something feminine almost everyday, mostly panties. I often (5-6 days of the week) wear even more such as women's jeans or trousers or shorts. I occasionally (2-4 times a week) wear even more such as sports bras or regular bras and tops. Then more rarely, I go all out and get fully dressed with breast forms, skirts, dresses, hose, etc.

I simply could not go without wearing something fine and fun all the time. Truly one of the highlights of my day is choosing which pair of panties I am going to wear -- thong, string bikini (today's choice BTW), bikini, sports brief, etc.

Jenny
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

I dress about every other week except when I wear pantyhose under my clothes.Usually for the most part it is all the way or nothing though,meaning make-up wig the whole works

Every day that I can which is almost every day. I live alone and don't get many visitors. I also live in a very rural area so I have virtually no neighbors to worry about. The only ones that are even visible from my apt are my landlady and family and they are wonderful about respecting my privacy. Also there is only one apt. so no worries about other tenants.

Tristen Cox
    Once a week(at the least) ...to keep the monsters away

All or Nothing

I almost never wear frillies under my guy clothes. Sometimes in the dead of a Chicago winter I'll wear black tights under my suit, and once I went to a meeting with hose, panties, and bra (unpadded) under my suit so I could make a quick change as soon as I got away, but otherwise I'd much rather wait until I can go all the way. The most wonderful thing for me is when I have one or two days to devote to being Windy Cissy around the clock. Weekends when I don't have anything on, or even a free day in the middle of the week when I'm out of town, are the best! I call it my "Girl Time." What a great feeling to shave my legs and polish my nails on a Friday night, knowing that when I get up the next morning the biggest decision I have to make is what dress to wear for a day of shopping on Michigan Avenue. I love to lay out my outfit, including lingerie and stockings, so that they'll be the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. Ask Windy

You can say that I dress everyday.
    In the morning when I get up I'm either in my big sleep shirt with the hello kitty imprinted on it or in my night gown.
    When I dress for work I’m in my bra and panties (when I don’t wear them I feel naked and uncomfortable the rest of the day). I wear either ladies jeans or casual pants and a blouse. (The way they make them they look like boys clothes {doing this for years}).
    When I come home I’m either in a mini skirt with a top or a duster.
    Then I go to bed.
    Start all over again the next day.
    I’ve been at it for a long time now.

Takuya,

As cute as you are, you should dress all the time!!!

xoxo

Jenny
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

clarissa3d

erica needs much more time to dress

Erica as beautiful as you are the world needs you dressed much more than that!!!!

Aspiring Member
    Not very often at all in facti it seeme sto be less and less when it should be much more Oh well. If and when i could just dress as much as I please that would be the solution. I still love it though whenever I can!.

usually wear something, panties, nylon trouuser sox,pantyhose under my work clothes. sometimes during the winter a cami or a bra if I'm off and just toodling around, Afraid I'll get caught unless its undersomething loose. Can have a decent set of boobs (c cup almost) with my weight

Wink

I don't get to dress often enough! At least once a week I stop by my "hiding place" and try on my breastforms and a different bra/top combination. Maybe once a month I get to try on a full outfit, and maybe twice a year I get out of town and go "all the way" with makeup wig and the entire works. I love to sleep in lingerie with my breastforms on and wig!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Different Lives

It seems everyone loves to dress regularly, if not the whole way at least something to keep in touch with thier feminine side.
    My wife and kids went away for a week recently, I spent the whole time en-femme. Even decorating the house in a silk halter neck and short skirt. I am fortunate my wife knows about Sarah and even accomodates her a lot (long weekends away with kids, lot of evenings visiting out etc). I sometimes regret not having more oppertunity to indulge but I look at my kids and feel very lucky to have them. Maybe when they are adults they may meet Sarah and I can stop being just the great football coach to them or the pocket money guy !!!!!!!!!!