Thread: New toy

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

New toy

I have a new toy it is a Blade rtf mQX Quad-Copter. Right now I am learning to fly indoors. It is to wet out to fly. First good dry day and I am out of here.

Here is a pic of my toy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No I am still learning to control it. A blades are hard to control. I can fly a single blade copter but four is hard.

wow that looks so cool
    "A toy has no gender and no idea of whether a girl or boy is playing with it."
    "If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: 'Hello. Can't work today, still queer.'"

Looks like fun. Let us know how it goes. I will stick to my RC truck.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Looks like it will be fun flying that one , i tried a single blade one in a shop but they were not imprest with my lack of flying skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I am doing better at controlling the plane but I wrecked the body pretty good. It still flies but does not look as pretty. My uncle found a RC plane flier Sims program so I have been using it to practice. I now have a VW Beetle RC car to play with as well. It is brick red with gold flames and the head lights work on low beam to high beam. I want to get a police car with working lights and sound so I can chase my uncles truck up and down are street. We can play cops.

You have just reminded me that i have a beach buggy type of thing somewhere that one of my sons had , come to think of it there are two of them one blue and one yellow , i could have a controller in each hand and race myself , never could get the things to go around a corner to dame fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

On Youtube there are great videos of crashed heli's and people who hurt them selves. Some of them have to get stitches and some people almost lose fingers.

That looks really fun to play with!

I am somewhat skeptical of people almost loosing fingers to it though. The blades just do not look like they could put out enough force to lop anything up or break skin. Though it would probably be safest not to try.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would love to try one of those!!