Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swingers

Swingers

I'm thinking of going to a swingers party soon on a bi night, they accept crossdressers but just seeing what other people's thoughts are, and what I should wear

I have attended swinger parties dressed and had a ball. I would recommend dressing sexy if you want to play.
    Danielle

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Back in my crossdressing days it did not take me long to realize that a gay bar was not my place to be. I looked for different ways to spend time dressed. I eneded up going to S and M parties and swinger parties. I never really got into the stuff but it was nice to be out of the gay bars.

Today I have absolutely no interest in the stuff.

Katie

The last time I went to a Swingers club was 10 years ago in Houston, it was a fantastic night, dress sexy and enjoy.
    Fixed 4th June 2013

Facebook

Thanks, what was it like tho did you go with other crossdressers or by yourself

I went as myself in drab, I didn't have the confidence then that I have now. The people were fantastic, the atmosphere was great and I just felt extremely happy. If I had the chance to do it again I would not hesitate but this time I would be dressed.
    Fixed 4th June 2013

Facebook

I was married at the time and we were part of a group that had a party monthly in the Houston area.
    Danielle

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Wear what YOU would find atractive, that is the first clue as to your taste. If someone else (M/F) is dressed is a similar style then you have something that you can talk about right off the bat.

Depending on where and who is to host the party as to the norm for what to wear.

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Silver Member
    Dress really sexy and desireable and smile a lot. You should have an amazing time then and of course we will want to hear every last detail here.

In gold coast qld ? I want to come
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Came in for swingset style swinging thread; leaving disappointed.

My wife and I partook in the lifestyle back in the 90's for a short period but left because of all of the politics involved.

At that time even though it was more than ok for two or more women to be together, it was an unwritten law that there was to be no action between males at all.

We never went with me dressed as I would have been thrown out on my ass.

The connotation that a male was Bi-Sexual was so bad that that the club managers would ban any male or couple that was even thought to possibly be bi-sexual.

The really funny thing was is that it was another CD Couple that we knew that intoduced us to that lifestyle!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Swingers nights at my local LGBT club is great fun. Go dressed, and look hot. When you are dressed the women don't see you as threatening, and that is actually the case. We CD's are well received and respected at our club. No problems at all. Even the owner prefers our company![/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    [QUOTE=Jess6887;2765598]I'm thinking of going to a swingers party soon on a bi night, they accept crossdressers but just seeing what other people's thoughts are, and what I should wear[/QUOTE]
    a trojan!

The message that we try to convey about crossdressing being different from sexual acting-out is going up in smoke with this post. Hey guys, aren't there enough swinger sites where you can post this information?

Dawn, why is it a problem if they want to discuss a different part of their CD lifestyle on this forum? Its CDing and swinging. So, then should we not discuss other things that don't only relate to cding, Such as driving and cding? Or going out to clubs and CDing? Or reading a book and cding?

One topic in the forum cannot immediately say that ALL of us in the forum are going out with friends and all we do is swing, and its all were interested in, its just faulty logic, besides the fact that there are a few other boards up that talk about sex, and sexuality. Whats the big deal?

Cross dressing goes great with alot of things. And for some, one of those things happens to be sex. For others, it may never be sex, but maybe its gardening(as an example only). Im not trying to be a jerk, but, I feel your statement is just too ludicrous to be serious. Its not even as if were are telling stories about the happenings at the party, just what should I wear, If this topic were more detail oriented on the happenings at the party, I would have to agree with you.
    Violet

Swings don't do much for me.
    It is the negative aspect felt in my stomach when the swing reaches ith zenith and wants to come back.
    Swinging on the other hand... Don't pat me on the bum and we will all have a good time.
    Not into swinging either but the social interaction with with others is great as every one is a little offbeat in their own way.
    When I was younger the only thing that gave me away was my soft husky voice.
    Guys would want to hit on me all the time. I liked getting in a circle of girls but the b***es always found some poor guy to lead astray. (Oh! John, meet Astrid she just likes men.)
    Answer to question.
    Wear a dress that looks good, not too extreme.
    If you don't like gay men be pleasant and talk with them, you will learn a lot. They won't pat you on the bum either if you don't want that.
    They have problems like us, only different and they want acceptance as well.
    If they ask you home for a meal, accept, as all they want to show you is their culinary skills anyway.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 02-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would like to try it

I would like to go to swing party, but my wife would never be into it. Do they let CD go solo?

My question is the same as Laura. I assumed that swing parties required couples only. I think it would be fun to attend a party but myself, I am very very picky about anything sexual, but it would be interesting to interact with others.

Quote Originally Posted by dawn cd View Post
    the message that we try to convey about crossdressing being different from sexual acting-out is going up in smoke with this post. Hey guys, aren't there enough swinger sites where you can post this information?
    if i had a vote, this thread would be closed as it's in poor taste.

I absolutely agree with Brandy.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Dress sexy, have fun, and be sure to let us know how it went We need details, girl friend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Look this thread may not be everyones cup of tea but sofar no rules have been broken, so it's not being closed or deleted, if you don't like the topic then don't read the thread.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Wear whatever you like! It's very unlikely you'll run into many that aren't open minded on a bi night. But, as others have mentioned, there is a lot of homophobia among a lot of swinger groups. (Yes, I see the irony)
    Of course I also fail to see what is so obscene about this thread.

Also, most swing parties do allow singles, (again, don't go crossdressed if it isn't "bi night") but they will charge you more to get in. You'll find it's a very low pressure atmosphere where no one is "pushy" as persistence is usually frowned upon, and will get the person thrown out. usually a simple no is more than adequate to get someone to leave you alone. Generally the crowds are very friendly and very sociable, even if you aren't there to "play."
    Last edited by JulieK1980; 02-28-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Ok, I'm naive! But, I MUST KNOW!

If u crossdress to a swinger's function, does that mean u have to be bi?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!