Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Magic Pill twist???

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

The Magic Pill twist???

Ok there have been a few posts on "if you could take a pill to change your sex, stop dressing all together or whatever would you take a pill?

Ok here is my twist,

If there was a magic pill that your SO could take to help them accept you as you are, Would you slip them a pill? Offer them a pill? or just let nature take its course and damn their feelings and thoughts.

My answer is I would offer my wife the pill first, she would probably refuse it, then I would let nature take its course until I finally lost enough dignity then probably find myself giving her the pill. Because I know I can't give this up.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Silver Member
    No way. If who they are as a human being is someone who would reject me because of who I am, I would never forget that. It wouldn't have been the caring and understanding in their hearts that accepted me, but an outside source.

So #$%@ em!

I'm already out to everyone. I've lost 3 people. I wouldn't want them back, pill or no pill.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I am fortunate not to have that consideration, but if I did I would not take any of your options:

"Slip them a pill" would be dishonest and disrespectful to someone with whom you should be committed to sharing your life

"Offer them a pill" would only be necessary if you had started out by being less than honest about who you are - I don't intend to go down that route

"damn their feelings and thoughts" seems to me to be the most disrespectful of your three options

Whatever happened to people working out their differences in mutual respect, love and understanding?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

if they are not accepting then they aren't worth having around in the first place. No need to drug them, just cut them out of your life.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    IWhatever happened to people working out their differences in mutual respect, love and understanding?
    It's not always that simple. Some people are too selfish and ignorant and just won't get past it.

Keri I'm going to put a twist on your twist. I would give the pill to society to accept us instead. We are not hurting anybody.

Aspiring Member
    +1 to Bree.

If I had my choice of these pills though, I'd pick the one that would probably stop me from wanting to CD. My SO already accepts me unconditionally, but it's something that I'd rather do without.
    —Mikaela

I'd take a whole box of magic pills and dump it in the drinking water supply!! I'd take one too that way I'd accept myself and what I just did to everyone else!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Keri I'm going to put a twist on your twist. I would give the pill to society to accept us instead. We are not hurting anybody.
    Karren beat me to it...i agree , should such a pill exist Perhaps we could grinder it up and put it in the water supply!

Why would you want EVERYBODY to accept all of us anyway ??? Hell you want 1,000,000,000 friends ? Coming over calling ,, Agravating you , Wanting to borrow money , Use your car, Always wanting something from ya ?? Hell all the people that DONT LIKE IT ,,,,,,,, GOOD !!!! LEAVE ME ALONE !!! Hell I dont want all those folks messing with me all the dam time . DONT CALL ,, DONT COME OVER ,, Then you can wear whatcha want when ya want , Do , An go ,, Where ever ya want without all the BU"::"::T So just be happy for the little things . Anyway when ya do tell someone ya feel good , Tell someone else ya feel alrite ,, Tell someone else here we go again ,, After awhile when someone says something ya think WAITTTTTTT A MIN ,,,, Thats not what im all about !!! Yea I wear girl stuff but hell alot of people do including girls an they dont talk about it 24/7 .. I sometime want to say Im a CD BIGGGG DEAL ,,,,,,,, NOT A RETARD ,, My brain still works I wasnt stupid BEFORE ya knew ???? JUST HAND ME THOSE HEELS AN SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way ,,, Does this outfit make me look fat ??
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

If it would make her accept it, I would let her know that the pill was available. After that, it is her choice just like hormones or surgery is currently my choice.

Anna

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Ok good responses so far I think. Bree I agree with you.
    Some people can be so serious and love to write in what was not intended.

I was merely referring to if you had someONE that you absolutely did NOT want to lose the love that they have for you
    Not society, who cares about what society thinks of me, I con't care, however I do care what my SO thinks of me and for her Society has a big influence on how she views me. Sucks but it is what it is.

Keri
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Dont ya jus love it when a thread goes out of control ?????????? Outa of my way ,,,,,,,, CRAZY WOMAN coming threw ,,,,,,,,,,

Banned Read only
    How about a pill for all of you that would change your spouse from a mistrusting, angry, hateful and unaccepting monger to a understanding, loving and accepting spouse?

Just a thought.

Julia

Thumbs up Thank God I don't have to make any such choices!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 The Magic Pill twist??? View Post
    If there was a magic pill that your SO could take to help them accept you as you are, Would you slip them a pill? Offer them a pill? or just let nature take its course and damn their feelings and thoughts.
    I am well on my way to full acceptance by my SO now, so thank the Lord I don't have to make any such choices today! Now, I can't say what I would have done in the early stages of my develoment, however.

Since my first makeover was a "One and done," meaning if I didn't come out "pretty" from all that fussing over my face, added to that, and because I was already pretty weak in the "Push-push-push" department, I don't think I would have even considered dispensing such a pill under any circumstances?

I sincerely don't know, really? Good question though!

I thought that was PROZACK ,,,,,,,, Or all you older chix mite rememeber this ???? YE OL NERVE PILL ,,, Back in the day thats what our mothers called it !! HAW,, HAW ,, They were friggen junkys back then too ,,, YEP ,,,,,,,,OL NERVE PILL !!!

Mine took the pill long before we were married. She picked me up at 'Rocky Horror picture show' in college.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I am fortunate not to have that consideration, but if I did I would not take any of your options:

"Slip them a pill" would be dishonest and disrespectful to someone with whom you should be committed to sharing your life

"Offer them a pill" would only be necessary if you had started out by being less than honest about who you are - I don't intend to go down that route

"damn their feelings and thoughts" seems to me to be the most disrespectful of your three options

Whatever happened to people working out their differences in mutual respect, love and understanding?
    I know some girls that told before they got married and few years down the road the wife made a U turn .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

As far as slipping a pill to your SO without her knowledge, what if it was the opposite where she could slip you a pill that would make you want to be a "macho man" instead?

Rather, I would say, just let people make their own choices.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    As far as slipping a pill to your SO without her knowledge, what if it was the opposite where she could slip you a pill that would make you want to be a "macho man" instead?

Id give that to my CDing BF
    just kidding!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post

I'd take it...

Get rid of this @#$%@# curse...

I had a friend years ago who used to travel out of town to a woman who would cast a spell over his wife so she wouldn't care if he ran around with other women. He said it wore off after a while and he had to go back.

He was serious!

No, I wouldn't "slip my wife a pill", that would be dishonest. If I could find someone to cast a spell over her so she would say to me "I want to dress you up like a girl.", I would do that in a minute.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Or what if I just started a cult? I could accomplish the same thing without drugs, erm, "magic pills".

Taking away people's free will is NOT cool.
    Silk and Steel

My wife is becoming more accepting so there would be no need to give her that pill. The others its not as important.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Not at all. Too much of that kind of stuff going on in the world already.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning