Thread: Super Fun Time Day! :)

Super Fun Time Day! :)

Today is pedicure day! I love, love, love pedicure day, and always look forward to it. Nothing is quite so relaxing or enjoyable as having a nice, long, soothing, pedicure with polish. In a few hours, I will be sitting like royalty, Princess Anne, if you will, in a pedicure chair, and all else will be forgotten. I will be stress free, soaking up and bathing in the calming peace and blessed tranquility of a magnificent, wonderfully feminine nail salon!

What activities do you enjoy during your own super fun time days?

Platinum Member
    Definately pedi's rank up there for me, Anne. Also, I love spending time at the makeup counter, trying out new eye shadows and lip colors. And a few weeks ago, I went to a live theatrical performance in a lovely black wrap dress.

I agree that manicure day is fabulous; I count down for days in advance. On of my most enjoyable things to do is be fully dressed and head down to the river park and have some quiet time watching the water flow by. It's so relaxing.

It may sound sick but I enjoy "electrolysis day" way more than perhaps I should.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345
    What activities do you enjoy during your own super fun time days?
    [SIZE="2"]Just having time and space to dress up is a joy, even if it means only strolling from one room to another. Really fun is going somewhere dressed (especially in this emotionally repressed area), and planning the whole thing to best take advantage of the opportunity. Beyond that, super fun time (for me) means never leaving the house for days on end, and dressing as much as possible…

PS - I love being below Sara Jessica...
    [/SIZE]

Especially when you have the lovely peds you have, Anne...May we see the results of pedicure day? Hmm? smooches Jackie
    Jackie

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I have to concur with Frederique. At my stage, just dressing with time to roam around the house, perhaps do some chores while dressed, or dressing to do chores, and passing in front of as many mirrors as I can helps at these times.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

What I loved to do..

Well the morning would begin getting all cleaned up and dressed in my fav skirt and top. I would then go downstairs and put maybe Paul Potts on or maybe some deep mantra chorus then turn that sucker up so load the walls would shake. I would then spend the entire day working on a new painting - large canvas and tons of paint on long outstretched arms. My studio was on the Lighthouse route in Nova Scotia and I simply loved that spot and time in my life.

PS: note on the extremely load music, I had no neighbors for miles