Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you take a MAGIC PILL?

Would you take a MAGIC PILL?

Depending upon circumstances, it is not always easy to change the course of one's life. Decisions must be made, and road blocks and hurdles overcome and disposed of. The dream, of course, is to courageously and with dignity walk the path of life leading to the greatest amount of personal growth, enlightenment, and reward, with one's head held high.

The challenge, though, is to balance the responsibilities of life with one's essential needs, ambition, and desires. In this regard, everyone faces limitations and restrictions. As such, these impediments can have a very real impact on the decisions and choices we may make, and are able to make. By its very nature, as grand as life may be, we all suffer from some limitation or another. This is just a simple fact of life.

But let's say, just for the fun of it, that a magic pill exists, and is made available to you. This pill has the ability to change you in any manner you choose. Currently, you are a man, and are transgendered. In this, you are a crossdresser, a transsexual, or whatever you may consider yourself. This magic pill, however, can change you into the girl of your dreams, give you the body of your dreams, provide you with breasts and/or a vagina, if that is your desire, or make you more masculine and/or remove any transgendered proclivities you currently possess.

Being magic, the pill may also be taken without consequence to, for example, one's social, job, or religious status. There is no promise, however, that your S.O., if you have one, will remain happy with you, depending upon what you choose. Regardless, the results of the magic pill are based exclusively upon the desire of the user, and are permanent.

So what do you do? Do you take the magic pill? And if so, what changes would you have it make of you, your body, or your essence? Do you change your gender? Do you keep it the same? Do you enhance the female within? Do you remove the female within? Do you make minor or major body enhancements? It's your choice, your decision . . . .

I'd love to be able to take a magic pill that would enhance the female trapped inside me.

Nope, I'd just burglar the factory where they mak'em pills and help myself to them all. - Yes, I'd take it and never look back.

/Johanna

If I could take a magic pill--I believe I'd take one that would no longer allow me to believe in magic. I think I've believed in magic all my life--that I could go on my way, blindly, unthinkingly, and that things would sort themselves out on their own. Whether in regards to my CDing or any other aspect of my life, I've always let them go their own way without asking myself if there was something I needed to do to put things right. What you have no control over must see to itself. But what is in my power, that's what I need to look at and consider. I think I've always blamed the world for its lack of magic--but I was always looking for the wrong sort of magic. There is magic, but it's the sort you have to make yourself. Some people have learned that, they have lots of it within them, and they seem to have found some sort of peace in their hearts. Maybe that's what I should have been looking for. You're never too old to learn.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Duh !!!!

Ive already took a magic pill about 20,000,000,000 times an Im still on a CD site ?? So what do I do now ?? Ohhhhhhh yall never took em ,,,,,,,, Well they sell em at almost every dam store in the whole world ,, An they most definitly turn you into a manz man for sure or atleast something of the sort if ya can call it that ,, An my SO dont want me on that stuff anymore , Ohhhh ya want the subsciption ? Well I fancy my self one of the world renouned champions very few could match my wrath An are ya ready here its comes you know an you love makes all your worries an problems go away ,,,,, Yep you guessed it alcohol !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Apart from a magic pill to make me 20 years old again I like me just as I am thank you. You can't improve perfection.

SUZY

Anne strikes again with another thought provoking post! Bravo Anne!

I would not take the pill. I hope I have found the middle ground that will keep my wife and family happy. It means some sacrifices for me that I think I can deal with to not upset the apple cart of life..

A magic pill, like the magic shot they used on mutants in X-Men?

Yes, I'd take the pill to remove my CDing desires, as long as it changed nothing else about me, just to make my wife happy.
    DonnaT

a bit nutty
    I'm already 100% male in body, just change the 20% female in my mind and I'm good to go, so "Cure" me. I've invested too much time and effort to become the man I am to throw it away to become someone else. Ask me in the next life when I'm younger and have nothing to lose...

Ginger

This so-called "magic pill" does not exist as of yet but it will. The bottom line is that there is an investment that has to be made to obtain it. The investment is not money but changing one's basic self. It's doubtful that very many would go the full nine yards to obtain it, however.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If the pill effects only lasted a week or two. Hell yes. Any longer and no thank you.

Platinum Member
    I've already taken it, and have exactly what I want. There are a few unpleasant side effects, but nothing I can't handle.

Edit: Nevermind.
    Twenty characters.
    Last edited by whowhatwhen; 02-28-2012 at 03:58 PM.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    The basic difference between your magic pill and the ones I'm already taking is that your magic pill would allow me to bear children, so yes I'd take it if it were available but as it's not, I'll just have to resign myself to never having children
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    good thread - interesting to see the different responses.

Silver Member

Toss the Pill in the Trash

Oh, I'm tempted to take the pill, but absolutely won't. As difficult as the current situation is, I still choose to be myself and deal. But do ask again in a week, or three, and again in a couple of months ..., because my commitment is based more on stubborness and bravado than integrity right now.

Taken differently, the magic pill is nothing more than a proxy for the decision itself. From that standpoint, I'm not ready to take the pill. In my case it's because I'm still sorting out what I am, so considering options is a little early. And, unfortunately, the efficacy of magic medication being what it is, there are side effects, one of which is identity leakage. So I don't the conflicts REALLY go away even after you take the pill. Sort of like Prozac fixing depression by provoking suicide.

Are you ready? Is it time? I don't see your answer, Anne.

Lea
    Last edited by LeaP; 02-28-2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: syntax

I would love a pill that could make me into a woman, as long as I could change back. I don't desire to be female full time and my wife wouldn't want that either, but to be able to change and go out as a true woman wow that would be something

Platinum Member
    Hi Anne , No pill needed I'm happy just the way I am.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Makeup addict!
    Nope, no pill. I enjoy manhood and have never wanted to live as a woman for a second in my life

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lolisa View Post
    I would love a pill that could make me into a woman, as long as I could change back. I don't desire to be female full time and my wife wouldn't want that either, but to be able to change and go out as a true woman wow that would be something
    That could be the ultimate can of worms. You go out as the "true woman", meet the man of your dreams and OMG. then your wife would really be PI$$ED, because then you wouldn't want to revert back to man. The is no potion--or thought and action--that leaves the future untouched. If you stray from the true path, the future is changed at that moment.

Anne, i asked a similar question when I first joined over in the TS forum, and my tail feathers are still smoldering.
    Last edited by busker; 02-28-2012 at 06:15 PM.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    No pill for me, thank you. Still sorting out who, what, when, where to make that permanent of a change.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

If they had offered the pill to me 50 years ago, I probably would have taken it. Now, no. And, looking back, it strikes me that—had I been a woman—I never would have had the career I had, considering the glass ceilings in those days. So for everything there is a price.

the magic pill would have been faster and cheaper.

I would take the pill and switch to full time female and i would be so sexey looking and have all hot dresses to go with it

Nope, too risky. Even if I did the logical thing and had it make me happy being just a guy I don't know if the excision of my feminine interests would alter my personality in such a way that would damage my relationship with my wife.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-29-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]