Thread: Can't CD till the end of March

Can't CD till the end of March

Snowbirds have invaded my home till the end of March. All my privacy is gone so no dressing and i can't stand it! Does anyone know how to get rid of them? A special spray, smoke, noise etc. to make them fly back North. I'm desperate and i'll try anything. Please help!

We used to get them all the time in the winter months when we lived in Florida. Like you we tried sprays, noise, and nothing worked except asking them to share expenses! They flocked and flew when that happened!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi Persephone,
    That's a great idea to have them share expenses, it should have them looking to roost somewhere else in no time! Thanks!
    Seana

Tell them to go home... there's no snow left up here. And you thought global warming was a bad thing. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,
    No snow up there! Then why are they still at my house? Oh no they have to go! Love the pink look.
    Have a great day!
    Last edited by goodnhose; 02-29-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Platinum Member
    well, you might serve them dinner "en femme".

Quote Originally Posted by goodnhose View Post
    Snowbirds have invaded my home till the end of March. All my privacy is gone so no dressing and i can't stand it! Does anyone know how to get rid of them? A special spray, smoke, noise etc. to make them fly back North. I'm desperate and i'll try anything. Please help!
    Depends on where you are down South! If you're in Florida, have them do the Tourist Thang - send them to south Orlando, over to Busch Gardens (tell them there's free beer!), or further south Weekie Watchee and the live, captive mermaids. You could have them spend all their money in Key West (tell them there's a bounty per boat person). I assume you don't want them in your fem stash, and it's protected. Tell them you have to go to work, as their kids are eating all your groceries, and point them at the closest high-end grocery chain...

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    well, you might serve them dinner "en femme".
    That's what I was going to say: try dressing. That'll probably get rid of them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Seana, Look in the phone book under Pest Control.
    If that don't help call the local Miafa office.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Good question! Offer them free tickets to Disney? Or at least post directions on how to get there on the Fridge?

Tell them you suspect there might be bed bugs in the house and you're thinking of calling the exterminator ....

Chris is right. Can you import a few of those "Palmetto bugs", giant cockroaches to northerners. And ask if they ever see your neighbor's dog. Been missing ever since the alligators and pythons start coming out in the spring.

Silver Member
    Go to their house and sponge off them. Tell them you have Chinese sheetrock and it is bad for their health.

Sure, no one would want to miss a chance to see the Paddy's Day parade in Dublin on the 17th. Buy them one-way tickets.

This is easy...this this time of year till the end of May. Cut off all cable or satellite channels that don't broadcast hockey. Should be gone in 3 days max. Btw this snowbird would be glad visit and let you dress if you don't mind sharing a makeup mirror!

Thanks for all the good replies you girls are cracking me up!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Give them a barbecue. Leave the hamburger out too long, let the mayonnaise get hot, undercook the hamburgers. Let them eat hamburgers, you just eat the hot dogs with mustard and ketchup.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Take them water skiing in the Everglades.

Introduce them to the three day rule "Visitors are like fish - after 3 days they both stink". My kin gets it and we're glad to host them - for up to 3 days.

And we adhere to the three day rule as well...