Thread: CDing and Bikers

CDing and Bikers

OK... I have admired bikers and bikes from long and short distance, both near and afar. This has never touched my life. I have never ridden a proper bike although I can wax lyrical about Harleys and Hondas... and that world was something at once removed but accepted and admired and 'in my dreams'.

Then I joined my latest band... four rehearsals and two gigs in and we are cooking! We will be doing the Isle of Man in June (10 gigs so far) and I am in Biker land!

So I am now conflicted... on stage I need to be the mad axeman (lead guitar in a 3-piece whirling his Les Paul)... but also trying to figure out the compromise with the Kaz within! I guess the girl needs to rock a little more!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I don't know, Harley makes some super sexy leather.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Oh... Kaz is getting into leather! Not sure about the tatoos...?
    Kaz xx

Kaz .. i have moved your thread into the main MtF section as its touching on Cd/ing issues.. (not what the lounge is for)

stick some leather on... don a long black wig and rock to... "I love rock n roll"... always reminds me of the first time i went to the TT races..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    They do have temporary transfers that look just like real tatoos from a distance, you know.

Tatoos can be a dead give away if someone who knows you recognizes the tatoo. Unless you have it somewhere that never shows en femme. Friend of mine had some removed from his back since he couldn't wear the formal dresses that he loved without revealing them. And they were not appropriate for dressing en femme in any case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

We are doing a lot of AC/DC... we were joking about me doing an Angus school-boy look and then the bass man suggested a school-girl look! They don't know and it was in jest... but!

No... I am not going there!
    Kaz xx

The school girl look with Doc Marten's would actually be quite cool!

I used to hang out with some Angels and Satan's Slaves, generally with these people anything goes. They live outside the 'norm's' of society anyhow, what would matter more is how you could wield that axe!
    Fixed 4th June 2013

Facebook

Well, you won't see many Harleys TT week. Hot tip, if you ride on Mad Sunday, ( do they still do that? ) keep your head on a swivel, there are some right nutters out that day.

There are nutters there full stop! I'll have the camera, but will I catch any action? Probably outside the main event! I have already turned down invites to be a passenger round the course! It was advised! Not that I am a whimp or anything... I just want to live a little longer than June 2012!
    Kaz xx

Banned Read only
    There are nutters there full stop! I'll have the camera, but will I catch any action? Probably outside the main event! I have already turned down invites to be a passenger round the course! It was advised! Not that I am a whimp or anything... I just want to live a little longer than June 2012!
    Good move there. You at least want to be around till December 21, 2012.

8rys, going on walkabout
    Harley's don't handle... This is the TT, get proper... Norton or Triumph if you want you can come borrow mine (The prior statement was in jest)

I would say nearly anything goes with the biker crowd. How about Leather pants, tall docs and biker tank. Rocker or rider either way it works.

Damn Kaz... I thought this post was bout cycling.. as in bicycling. Ha ha.. anyway you rock on girl!

I ride a Harley, but don't really consider myself a "biker". More of a motorcycle enthusiast. I wear the black leathers and have a goatee. I belong to the local HOG group (Harley Owners Group). It's fun to go on a ride with them, lots of noise, lots of leather and lots of looks as we go by people. It's a fun group and made up of totally normal and fun people.

I love bikes, just all mine need pedaling, which does far more for my legs and figure than twisting a throttle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rock and roll musicians are already notorious crossdressers, this is nothing new. A lot of them have girlfriends who do their shopping. What exactly is the problem here? Have you ever really stopped to look at what they're wearing on stage? Don't wear a dress or anything, but you should have no problem going on stage.

Tattoo is the spelling , women and men can rock them if the attitude is there. Not everyone can ride fem. Harley or other Riding is cool try it enfem and get a whole new perspective! Leathers are hot. There aresome really sexy womens leathers available now. Check out Sturgis acres of hot women wearing the latest fashions in biker clothes some practical and some not so.

Between 1907 and 2009 there have been 237 deaths in the Isle of Man races.
    Or 2.32 deaths per year on average.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

8rys, going on walkabout
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post
    Between 1907 and 2009 there have been 237 deaths in the Isle of Man races.
    Or 2.32 deaths per year on average.
    It is the most deadly course in the Moto circuitm and has almost lost its status a number of times in recent years. However the riders keep pressing the matter to keep it a sanctioned event. Something about tradition or heritage.

I'd like to see some of you ladies dressed as "biker mamas"!