Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you crossdress?

Why do you crossdress?

For me it just feels natural and the clothes so much more comfortable and unrestricting. Love being girly with figure to match.

Because I'm driven to...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Because I'm driven to...
    Then maybe you should take a different bus?

I cross dress because someone said that I was a cross dresser for wearing certain types of clothing. Otherwise, I would just be a dresser which satisfies the law. Is it cross dressing when you wear the clothes you like?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'll never know because I started so late in life. But, as Karrn said. I'm driven to it and I have no desire to get out from behind the wheel.

I was born this way. It’s a part of me. A part of who I am.
    I think you put it perfectly wilt. ‘It just feels natural’

I wish I had the answer to that question, I often ponder it but there clearly is no answer in sight. I guess I could say it's a part of who I am and, even though I have a lot to over come, I am learning to embrace that side
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Sexy

Becuz girls have more styles then guys ,, More to choose from ,, An I can make myself way more sexy in girl clothes than guy clothes ,, You can cover up more in girl mode an still be sexy . An for the most important thing issssss everybody says its wrong an dont do it an thats the BAD BOY in me to do the opposite thing ,,,,,,,,, So tell me to dress up an I wont ,,,, Tell me not to an I will ,,,,,,,, Maybe im just a REBEL BABY ???????
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Then maybe you should take a different bus?
    Isn't this the 42T?? Damn!! I need new glasses!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dress because it makes me forget about one side of me. I don't always like being the macho guy...with rugged jeans, grease covered shirt, and a buzz cut. I don't feel like I was supposed to be that guy 24/7. Some times, I just want to substitute my wallet for a purse, my jeans for a skirt, boots for heels, and my white greased up shirt for a hot pink top! What's wrong with that??
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Kara's reason

It started when I was young, with the nylons hanging in the bathroom they belonged to the ladies of the house. Had some issues growing up with too much alcohol in the house (Irish Catholic 7 kids), a little screaming and the bad stuff that went with it. When I tried them on, apx 8-9ish years old, it took me away somewhere to this day I cant explain.

1st marriage came and went because she cheated on me. In those 14 years I dabbled in under dressing but was never caught. Again, running in mud I guess. After 9/11, I re-married to my second wife and made her a war bride, whom I love and would die for your. If I didn't marry her, IF I was to kia, my remains would have been given to my ex, NOT!

Ironically 14 years into my marriage/relationship "IT" finally came out. One day I asked my wife if I could buy some nylons on that CDing friendly auction site. You know for role playing in the bedroom 2-3 times per year We were chatting that same evening as I surfed the web and she admitted to me there was a woman at work flirting with her for several months. I said "really", a 100 questions later and she admitted, she always had an attraction to women since she was a young girl . I told her that was cool if she was bi-curious and that I would support her and have no right to control another person, basically go with your feelings.

She re-committed to our relationship and just wanted to try to explore. I finally let it out, "honey I want to cross dress what say you"?
    She asked 100 questions and I answered them all with my heart spilled out on the carpet. (see childhood paragraph).

Two weeks of the best open conversations we ever had in 14 years and I sit here dressed as Kara and $1000.00 wardrobe (she picked out my name). M-F I go to work as the man of the house and on the weekends I dress up. For those who like saucy stuff , I Kara, has made love too to my wife Sorry TMI )...Holy therapy, I apologize for blathering. But as they say in a court, never ask a question if don't know the answer already.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Why do I crossdress? For me that is an easy question to answer. I crossdress because I cannot always wear a pretty dress, heels, makeup and long hair. Every once in a while I have to wear uncomfortable male clothing for one reason or another. It's that simple, I crossdress when I must present as a male.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Who can really say why, but the most reasonable explanation is for what it gives us, be that completion, feeling right, natural you name it, it works for me. I came to cross dressing sort of late in life, and it took away some male tendencies that were not developing very well, even wife disliked them. dressing in female clothing got rid of them. I am happier, calmer, feeling right, natural, and completed.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

It makes no sense , I don't know why , but know that for some reason I want to.

Because I have to. The only time I feel right is in girl mode.

Crossdressing lately has been guy clothes.

The odd thing is from my perspective i do not think i am cross dressing , i have to look at it from other peoples perspective to realise that is what they are thinking .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    The odd thing is from my perspective i do not think i am cross dressing , i have to look at it from other peoples perspective to realise that is what they are thinking .
    If, like me it’s just a part of who you are then you wouldn’t Joanne.
    I am with you on that. A good point.

SUZY

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    For me it just feels natural and the clothes so much more comfortable and unrestricting. Love being girly with figure to match.
    Maybe I'm part of a small minority here, but why all of the questions about "Why". Let's just enjoy the moment and have fun. Where's my glass of wine?
    Rachael

My answer... I have no idea. It's something that's been a part of me as long as I can remember. I tried to answer that question for all these years and have no solution.
    After analyzing things in my life I must lean toward the belief that it is something genetic. I say this as in my family I have 3 male cousins all in my age group. Two are sons of one of my father's brothers and the other is the son of my father's other brother. We all share something genetic from my father's line and all 3 cousins are gay while I crossdress. There must be some genetic factor at work here...the coincidence is just too much.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I try to figure the reasons out from time to time when I have nothing to do but think, and that's seldom. And everytime I get a headache, truth is I don't know! And I do except the concept that the reasons change from time to time along with the changes in my life and enviorment. The need to know why is abstact at best but I know who I am and what I am and make the most of it! A word to the wise, learn to cut your loses and live every minute like it the last, there aint no redo! By the wayI'll have a glass of that wine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran
    Last edited by franlee; 03-01-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: omission of ending

Because female clothing goes better with the wig and make up I keep putting on. Actually for me it's kind of an obsession/compulsion disorder. I get obsessed thinking about it and then get the compulsion to put on female garments. I used to be just a few articles of clothing, but the urge has grown into being fully dressed.

I am with you Rachael and bring me a glass while you are at it. I like it, do not over think it and I am happy.

New to crossdresoing and I like it

Hey grils will I have a wify and she id ok with it
    we will be going out win I get my 1 wig so let
    me know .

because I like it need I say more!!!!!!! makes me feel complete.

Platinum Member
    You see my daddy left home when I was three and didn't leave much for Ma and me but this old guitar and and empty bottle of booze,
    You know, I never blamed him cause he ran and hid, but the meanest thing that he ever did was before he left he went and named me Kimberly.

I just think i was born this way i have known and felt this way a long time before i was even a teenager .One dream in particular i remember i was dressed in a plaid skirt white blouse and a pink sweater .i also had on white socks and black mary janes .I was standing under a water tower ?? (go figure ?) .This dream took place over 40 years ago and i still remember it vividly .I thought if they tore the water tower down my cding would go away well they did and it did not it's still here !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo