Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do you crossdress?

I crossdress because I love it. I love feeling girly and looking girly. It's who I am, and it feels right, normal, and natural.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Because it feels natural to me ... like I should be wearing female clothes. I've been this way since my earliest memories.

I crossdress because I find it's the most efficient way to wear women's clothing.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Cross dressing gives me a feeling of completion and feel as close to being the way i think i should have been born. I feel calmer and more at ease when I dress.

Well, like most of the other gurls, I just don't know the answer 'why'... I think something must have clicked when I used to do amateur dramatics when I was just into my teens. It was always male parts but just changing my looks, the stage makeup etc. It didn't really kick in until after I was married. The early days were rocky but now, after 30+ years, my SO has helped me no end and I'm just becoming comfortable with 'her' - my alta ego.

I'll always be a boy - I love doing 'man things' with engineering too much but Polly always seems to be close to the surface these days. It just seems so natural and relaxing when I flip from boy to girl mode and I love the feel, different looks and outfits.

My two penneth

xx Polly
    Last edited by Polly R; 03-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    On a journey from here to there. Mostly here but sometimes there....

I do it because Cthulhu commands me to do it.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

I do it because women's clothes are WAYYY more comfortable than men's and they are more styles to choose from.I find myself more calm and relaxed in women's clothes than in drab.

I do cross-dressing because of the glamour and style . It makes me feel hot too and kinda confident and a little different , I wish I was a girl
    We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

[SIZE="2"]- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved[/SIZE]

*Chill*

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    I love the feel of the clothing, the click of the heels and the swoosh of a skirt caressing nylon clad legs ... it's that simple.
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Wink

I do becuase it is fun and excting !!!! feelin all girly wearing a mini skirt and panties with clean shaved legs and pretty painted toes makes me feel sexy !!!!! girlie stuff puts a smile on my face. crossdressing is just so much fun and i really enjoy looking and feeling like a girlie girl. like a princess !!!! a diamond in the rough !!!!

Because I love to spend money & spend hours trying to look decent as a woman.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Great response, Arlene! For me, after just a few hours of Janice time the reason became obvious- It feels nice and it feels right. The simple answers are always the best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Isn't this the 42T?? Damn!! I need new glasses!
    Karren -- are you asking about your bus or your bust ?? Hugs -- Diane

Aspiring Member
    I've stopped trying to reason why, I just do

Cheap thrills? Hypnotized by aliens?

Honestly, my gender identity includes masculine and feminine energies and it is something that comes natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica86 View Post
    I dress because it makes me forget about one side of me. I don't always like being the macho guy...with rugged jeans, grease covered shirt, and a buzz cut. I don't feel like I was supposed to be that guy 24/7. Some times, I just want to substitute my wallet for a purse, my jeans for a skirt, boots for heels, and my white greased up shirt for a hot pink top! What's wrong with that??
    Very Well Said. I feel the same way you do.
    "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Who View Post
    Cheap thrills? Hypnotized by aliens?
    Yes and yes! Don't know about anyone else, but I find that I relate to just about everything that everyone has said. Well, except for Karren's 42T's.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I do it because it feels good. Each and every day I desire to wear femmine clothes for a period of the day, it just feels good. I am not trying to change anyone or be rebelious I just enjoy wearing woman's clothing.

For me its being to show who I truly am..

I crossdress because--it just feels right, because--it makes me feel good about myself, because--I feel it makes me a better person, and just because I can do it if I want to.

YOU ASK for IT ,,, Here we GO

Well Ill tell ya what I tell everybody else , All the hair fell off my body an I would just look dumb cuz I have to paint my toes cuz they are discolored anyway so my eye brows keep growing into my eyes an cant cut my hair for religous reasons an I have to wear high heels cuz of my bad back an my nails are long cuz I have alergys an scrach my back alot an panyhose cuz of my bad viens an have man boobs so I wear a bra an for back support no pants cuz the panyhose are to hot an makeup to cover the dark circles under my eyes from the dam eye brows growing in them an thats chap stick on my lipps cuz there dry an a hair clip to keep my hair outa my face an my ears pearced to hold my hearing aid and I would look like a dam fool tryin to look like a man in all these dam lady clothes . ITS NOT MY FAULT !! SOMEBODY ,,,, STOP ,,, THIS ,,, CRAZY THING !!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

i have dressed in some ways scince i was 5 trying on mothers under thing. it felt s good and very right. now i couldn't think of not dressing.its just me and i do it for me.

I dress because it feel good and also I think too that it make me better person.