Thread: Skyped

Skyped

Need to think before I answer. I'm sitting at the computer and watching some dumb movie when the computer rings. No big deal, just hit the answer WITH VIDEO! Not a good idea. I have on a nice pair of dangly chain earings and my hair sort of down. The first thing my buddy says is "What's with your ears". I'm busted, but I say Oh it's a health thing..magnetic therapy. I take the earings off and continue the conversation. It was a bit wierd for a minute, then I calmed down. Good thing I have a poker face, I think.
    I'm only out to a couple friends and I have become so used to girling at home that I just am not thinking about all this video technology.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has mentalpause!

I thought about skyping, but since I've already had a rediculous amounts of guys responding to my flikr page saying you're so beautiful etc. , I don't want it or need it.
    Good for your needs if that's what you want.
    All I ever wanted in this world was to just simply be me.
    Doing live video feeds saying sexy and silly things to satisfy strangers of me on a bed mattress while in lingerie is simply not me. Sorry.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 03-01-2012 at 11:51 PM.

I have an un-plugged web cam sitting on top of the computer just for that reason. If I need it, I have to physically plug it in to use it...and it get immediately unplugged when done. One less mental oops waiting to happen....

Jenn

It is amazing, my communication always works better on skype without the video.
    Never use the video en femme unless it is terrible lighting.
    Then a decision is made to turn it off.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh I enjoy Skypeing with other sisters. Remember you don't have to answer the call as you know who is calling.

Platinum Member
    skype is for seeing my grandkids

It has always occured to me that though Skype is a truly wonderful thing, it does pose exactly this problem.

Whenever I'm on the computer en femme I turn Skype off completely so nobody can see I am online.

Hannah

luckily my GF doesn't has a webcam on her computer, so she has never asked me to use mine while on skype....

the problem comes with the damn Whatsapp. Sometimes she starts: ooohhhh i miss you, send me a pic of you.... when that first happened i lied her and told her that i was trying to send it but that whatsapp was causing an error. Then i learn to take some pics of me in different parts of the house before getting dressed.

I feel bad about the lies, but hopefully i will have the guts to tell her the truth in 5 days time when i she her

Quote Originally Posted by TommyII View Post
    Need to think before I answer. I'm sitting at the computer and watching some dumb movie when the computer rings. No big deal, just hit the answer WITH VIDEO! Not a good idea. I have on a nice pair of dangly chain earings and my hair sort of down. The first thing my buddy says is "What's with your ears". I'm busted, but I say Oh it's a health thing..magnetic therapy. I take the earings off and continue the conversation. It was a bit wierd for a minute, then I calmed down. Good thing I have a poker face, I think.
    I'm only out to a couple friends and I have become so used to girling at home that I just am not thinking about all this video technology.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has mentalpause!
    Welcome to my world, the world of male/female mentalpause. It comes with age. The first thing to go is the memory. The second thing I forgot.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Skype got me into a heck of a lot of trouble and cost me a lot of $$ with a very attractive GG in the Ukraine some years ago! Then, it got me into a lot of FUN but still cost me a lot of $$ with a Russian GG a year later!

I don't use it any more! Text me or send me emails, girls!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    skype is for seeing my grandkids
    I am with Kim on this. My grandkids will be moving away in a year or so. We didn't use to be able to see them grow up in this way before. A benefit of technology. But I will follow Jennifer's steps and keep it unplugged when not in use. A wise precaution.