Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Boy Bag"

The only male thing I have with me when I'm out as Jill, is my driver's license photo.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    I take a small bag with lipstick in it. Does that count? No. Not really! Ha!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    When I first started to go out I did put a "boy bag" in the trunk. Just jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes and makeup removal wipes. However it never got used and so I used to forget to put it in the car. I haven't taken a boy bag with me for about 2 years now. However, one day something is bound to happen and I'll probably wish I had one. Oh well .....
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have never taken out a "boy bag" I must go back to where I dressed Yes over the years I have been caught out several times by GGs or women that know my male self.

I used to always have a full change of clothes. Of course I also used to pack spare everything...includding a wig. Never really needed them. Now I usually carry a.second outfit.....but its usually another dress!
    Sally

Hell with all that crap !!!!!!!!! I just bring a mask an dont have to worry with all that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HEYYYYYYY LOOK ITS SHREK !!!!!!!!! An hes dressed like a girl ,,,,,,,,, DOH !!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    When I first started to go out I did put a "boy bag" in the trunk. Just jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes and makeup removal wipes. However it never got used and so I used to forget to put it in the car. I haven't taken a boy bag with me for about 2 years now. However, one day something is bound to happen and I'll probably wish I had one. Oh well .....
    It has been about a year for me. If you keep dragging the bag with you and never using it, eventually you just say the heck with it. Never used one item in it and haven't had the need since I stopped bringing it with me.

Thumbs up That "Man/Boy Bag" sounds like a pretty smart thing to do to me, here in Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Daenna Paz View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Soooo, I'm just curious ... How many of you pack some kind of an emergency contingency bag when you go out? [/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    "$100 in gold; $100 in rubles, 2 lipsticks, 2 pair of nylon stockings.">>>one of my favorite movies
    Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    My absolute favorite! [i.e., Dr. Strangelove, for more ways than this one...] Good catch Lori! Shoot, a girl could have a good time in Vegas with all that stuff!
    Speaking of Vegas, True story: I learned my lesson the day my SO was driving because I had forgot my D/L, when the van in front of her suddenly stopped and she slid ever so gently right into its rear bumper (it subsequently knocked off our front license plate). BTW there was no other visible damage to either vehicle. Well, I get out and am "trying" (unsuccessfully, I might add) to talk the lady driver of the van to move our cars off this heavily, heavily traveled road to square things up between us. No way, she wasn't moving. What's wrong with this picture, you say? Common as dirt, er, sand, you say? Well, let's just see if it is, or just maybe, it isn't?

I am standing out there in "full-panic mode" (WBTW is most unusual for moi, including not having my Lic. with me, another story, another time perhaps?) in that burning hot Vegas sun dressed in short, and I mean, short denim shorts, peach see-thorough blouse (w/ no bra), open-toed sandals (of course w/ painted toe nails matching my long acrylic finger nails), gold chain, woman's watch, but w/o makeup, wig, etc., when this HS/Jr. HS school bus pulls out from behind us and goes around us on our right. As they passed by, you guessed it, all the teenage girls on the bus were leaning out the windows on our side of the bus hooting and hollering about my obviously male-mostly female getup (this, mind you, is in the embryonic stages of forcefully bringing my SO into the "New Me Stage" of my life!) I could easily envision the Vegas Cops eagerly slapping the cuffs on me and carting me off to a cell somewhere with a bunch of perverts who are just aching to get their hands on this "ever-so obvious pervert?" Uh huh!

Moral: That "Man/Boy Bag" sounds like a pretty smart thing to do to me, especially here in "Cuff-happy Vegas!' Cheers!

Like many others I carried a "boy bag" back years ago, don't any more. The only time I ever carry a change now is if I have back to back meetings or events in which I'm expected at one and "he" is expected at another. Otherwise I never give it a thought.

Car emergencies? That's why I have AAA; medical emergencies? that's why I wear clean untorn panties.

I do have a bit of a "bug out bag" in some of my vehicles however, that's just plain prudent.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).