Thread: Emotions on high

Emotions on high

Hi ladies.

Well I've only been dressing for a short time...but geez I have become highly emotiinally addicted to my crossdressing fetish. Thanks to my wife for starting this...but I love it. The feeling of beautiful nylons,short dresses, sexy heels, and applying make up it like nothing else. A man is not suppose to be into this stuff.....but here I am with my emotions telling me dress more and more. My wife glamorizes me and each time I dress I get closer to that woman I wanna see in the mirror. Anyone else get theses same feelings and just think for a second and say wow....I look like a woman?

Thanks,
    Sammy

Yes, I think that is the main reason I take so many photos, just looking for the rare one, that I can see the woman in me. It's a great feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    Hi ladies.

Well I've only been dressing for a short time...but geez I have become highly emotiinally addicted to my crossdressing fetish. Thanks to my wife for starting this...but I love it. The feeling of beautiful nylons,short dresses, sexy heels, and applying make up it like nothing else. A man is not suppose to be into this stuff.....but here I am with my emotions telling me dress more and more. My wife glamorizes me and each time I dress I get closer to that woman I wanna see in the mirror. Anyone else get theses same feelings and just think for a second and say wow....I look like a woman?

Thanks,
    Sammy
    Yes, every time I dressed up I feel excited and happy. I just love it!
    But you are also bless with a SO that got you into it! Very lucky!

I think we are all searching for that one moment when we totally forget that there is anything but a woman looking back at us.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Oh to be young I still enjoy dressing immensely, but its not an emotional high, just a feeling that I am as I should be. I suppose that would be contentment.

ya yes -

I feel if you continue you will get those wonderful feeling for years to come. I find it totally amazing that the more of my senses I can muster to feel Vanessa's presents the happier I am.

WOW how lucky for you that your wife is so involved! A great many feel as you do but are unable to share that with their SO.
    Hugs, Carole

You are lucky Sammy. Your wife sounds awesome! I'm finally seeing the girl in the mirror and nothing is more satisfying.

Emotionally addicted to crossdressing? Oh, Yes!

Makeup addict!
    Oh yes, I feel those emotions every day. I'm really emotionally addicted to dressing up in all those articles of clothes you described and becoming the actual woman. Even though we're not really supposed to be into things like heels or nylons, we have our own likes and dislikes and I think women's clothes is something you have always loved buy never realized. I can't speak for everyone, but since I've always known that I am attracted to women, I find them beautiful and I guess I've always wanted to experience that beauty