Thread: More then i could have ever imaged.

More then i could have ever imaged.

I came home from work Friday and went to shower. Because i work construction i shower downstairs and have a few cloths there and in between the male cloth i have a few fem cloths hidden between. I finished showering and had about an hour before the kids were coming home. I only had a pair of black panties with red roses on them and a pair of beige stay-ups. I put them on and went upstairs and my wife was reading the paper at the kitchen table, she looked up at me and turned around and kept reading like nothing phased her. I walked into the living room and i walked by the mirror and seen myself with only the panties and stay-ups on, and i sat down on the couch and thought to myself, WOW! when i was younger i would have never imaged that i would have been able to walk around the house dressed like this and sharing this with my wife, and thought more like i would be in hiding for the rest of my life. I guess at that moment i couldn't believe how far i really came. I told my wife i was going to get dressed because she wanted to do some shopping and the kids were going to be home soon, i was walking up the stairs and she asked me if i was taking the panties and stay-ups off, and of course i have to test the waters now and then and i asked her if she wanted me to. She said no keep them on it's kind of fun knowing that your wearing women's cloths under and only the two of us know. I was upstairs getting dressed and really went back to my past and realized this is much more then i could have ever dreamed of. Do any of you ever think back and think at that time were you thought your crossdressing was going to be in 15-20 years down the line and is it better or are you disappointed with where you are now.

Gold Member
    I can relate a little; Before joining this forum, I would sneak around and dress only once a month or less.
    Now, especially since retirement, I under dress almost all the time, panties 24/7, and a bra 80% of the time.
    I do not go out totally dress, however I do wear fem jeans (Like Karen) everyday.
    This forum has given me a lot of confidence in myself, and my dressing. And not to mention, my wife is
    OK with my dressing, and even picks out thing I should get in the catalog.
    Rader

Things have progressed for me over the years.
    I guess if they had not, life would be very different.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I too feel the same way about how far I have come in my cross dressing. I cannot go back farther than 6 months. My wife and I often discuss what our situation might be if I had started when we were first married, 41 years ago. My wife will let me dress in front of her, and has seen, and helped me with makeup and wig. This is far more than i could ever have envisioned just a mere 6 months ago. I cannot even begin to think about the coming years.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

i felt the same way the past sunday, when i was just sitting on a bench in a park in Madrid.
    Only three years ago I wouldn't be able of picture myself doing anything remotely close to that.
    Now the question that sometimes still scares me a bit is: where will i be in 3 more years time?

Thumbs up Congrats on the your advancement and its acceptance by your SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60: More then i could have ever imaged. View Post
    Do any of you ever think back and think at that time were you thought your crossdressing was going to be in 15-20 years down the line and is it better or are you disappointed with where you are now.
    First off, congrats on the your advancement and its acceptance by your SO. That is wonderful.

I can't comment as to the time frame you specify (i.e., 15-20 years) as I am so new to CDing (under 2-years), but it has been an uphill battle all the way to get to the same spot as you are with my SO. For all the others out there, keep fighting the good fight, good things will come of it all, eventually, right, Maria?

I was already dressing and on hormones when i met my wife and she was accepting of all that so I have been lucky from the start. My only regret is that i didnt have the courage to begin that journey when i was a lot younger and lived life totally as a "female".