Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone find more 'masculine' girls attractive?

For those that said eww or yuk to the question. Think about how a woman feels sometimes when they see their SO crossdressed and feminine.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    No. Not attracted to that at all. Nothing wrong with it for someone else, just not me.

Edit:
    the clothes dont make a GG look Masculine..
    Last edited by Beth Mays; 03-04-2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: add photo
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Thanks for all the comments so far ladies.

I find very interesting the difference between what we might prefer and what we might accept. My wife certainly would prefer me with hairy legs, and certainly hates me shaving under my arms, but she accepts it as something I like to do. I don't shave to feel more feminine, but because I much prefer myself this way. Similarly, my wife wouldn't be any less feminine if she didn't shave.

I suppose it intrigues me what society determines is feminine or masculine.

i like the girl to be mentally masculine and physically strong. she should be normal female, but tomboyish. she should be ready to crossdress and be the "male" in the bed room. i want to crossdress and play the female role when it comes to intimacy.

This is an interesting question since in my case the reason i crossdress is because I LOVE WOMEN. Especially extremely feminine ones. When i crossdress i feel closer to women in a sense and my love of lingerie and panties comes from their femininity and that i wished every women was extremely feminine in their appearance, dressing, makeup, etc. The idea of a very proper, elegant, feminine, petite woman is my absolute favorite, and i love small breasts. I prefer A and B cup since they seem more natural and it makes a womens body look slender and more feminine in my opinion. Not to say women with large breasts arent, they just have to be proportional to their bodysize. Another trait that is extremely important to me is long hair, i do not find women with short hair attractive, probably because it looks a bit more masculine.

I find athletic women very attractive, ie: swimmers, volleyball players, gymnests, track sprinters, the soldier in the above pic, ect.
    Dana Fleming

I would have to say not at all.

No in a general statement. With that said I have found some very masculine appearing women attractive, but most are not to me. My wife is very tomboy-ish, she rarely does her make up, doesn't wear skirts or dresses, and has a stronger masculine personality than I do.