Thread: Only the good things about being transgendered!

Only the good things about being transgendered!

I think we all know the bad parts of being transgendered. Lets put that all aside for now. So lets concentrate on the good things. This is a thread for everybody.

It can be something simple as asking your SO if your new skirt makes your a$$ look fat (yeah I asked that.lol), and having a laugh about it or just what puts you in a happy place. Being Marleena is my happy place, what is yours, or what helps put you there? What makes being transgendered fun? I know I would be bored without it.

Having my SO treat me as her maid or servant and dressing the way she wants me to. It never fails t make me feel very feminine when she addresses me as Brandy and has me please her in every and any way she chooses. I enjoy my submisssive interaction with her and making her happy is what makes me happy. it can be the simple things and a soft touch of her approving hand, a smile, or hug. Her just thanking me and appreciating me put me in another world.

Platinum Member
    well, for one thing, it gives me an excuse to spend time at this forum!

I keep my nose hairs trimmed a lot more often than I used to!! !
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One word comes to mind: SHOPPING!

For some reason, I hate shopping for myself or family and friends. But, for Sherry? It's the complete opposite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I understand so many things now that before were just mysteries. Like: why women need big purses, why women carry flats when they wear heels, womens feelings about breast size, etc. I'm learning more every time I go out. There are things that you need to experience to truely understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    How else would I have found so many wonderful girls to hang out with that still might want to talk about football, baseball, NASCAR, golf?

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Yesterday I did my laundry and my male mode laundry. I like that since I do my laundry at a laundry mat, it looks like I am doing laundry for two but its all mine. There isn't a lot of girl clothes but they are mine. But there is one thing though nobody ever says any thing. I could say no everything is mine. They don't ask!

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

i just love the submissive feeling of feeling vulnerable and delicate that accompanies my femininity.

The satisfing feeling of doing something for me! All the emotions and senses that take me to a point of sensory over load at the begining of each completed dressing session is almost uporic and only I can feel it. Selfish as it may seem CDing has helped me to learn to like myself in both male and female modes, even though the fem mode is only in my own eyes and mind. So I would say it is a good learning experiance that you never complete.

Fran

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I keep my nose hairs trimmed a lot more often than I used to!! !
    Don't forget about the ear hair also. Its a pain in the butt bugle when your ear and nose hair grow faster than any other hair, and there's not much left, on my body.

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    I understand so many things now that before were just mysteries. Like: why women need big purses, why women carry flats when they wear heels, womens feelings about breast size, etc. I'm learning more every time I go out. There are things that you need to experience to truely understand.
    Adds new meaning to, "Walk a mile in my shoes!"

The calm and creativity I get from it. And the variety of expression.

IMHO being transgendered or whatever I am is a fabulous way of life, at this stage of my life, I wouldn't want to live any other way. I love the clothes, the look, hose, cosmetics, the whole nine yards.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

[SIZE="1"](in a good day)[/SIZE] I look at the transgender thingie in a "living life to its fullest" contour. I love the depth added and some sense of uniqueness. [SIZE="1"](it's a mess sometimes but)[/SIZE] so much of what I like about me is related to being TG, that I can only think of it as a gift.

and also DRESSES!!11! plain simple cotton dresses to wear after a nice shower and feel comfy. <333

[SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I see no benefit whatsoever.

Well, I guess it's made me a stronger person having to deal with it... but jesus... being trans sucks.

EDIT: You said transgender... and that includes transexuals... so I figured I'd chime in :P
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 03-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    I see no benefit whatsoever.

Well, I guess it's made me a stronger person having to deal with it... but jesus... being trans sucks.

EDIT: You said transgender... and that includes transexuals... so I figured I'd chime in :P
    Yep.. that would be all of us Bree.

I think being less male has saved me from some of the afflictions that haunt the lives of many men.

I'm not territorial or aggresive. I do not view others as my property. My self worth is not dependant on the usual symbols of male prestige such as sexual conquests and subsequent bragging rights. I have been able to stand apart from all of the institutions that patriarchy has created and see them for what they are. I do not feel separate from either sex but understand them both so relate to people as individuals and not as members of a group. It is a hormonal driven sensitivity, an absence of testosterone since birth and probably before that softened the usual shape edges of the male. Extremely difficult to be a child like this but the longer I live and watch the "normals" the more I'm glad to be me. There is a type of instinctual mindlessness that comes with being normal that I want no part of, I much prefer being one of natures aberrations.

You have to be willing to live as a minority of "one" though and move beyond the desire for inclusion but once I accepted this and stopped trying to "fit in" as well as not fight against the subconscious desires I have such as no body hair and allowing the hair on my head to be shoulder length so my body looked more like how I felt life became easier.

Hi,

The best for myself is being able to express my self first as a person & second as a woman.

That to me above all else........ i have nothing........ to compare to that,

I like my clothes that i make yes & they too can express a part of who i am, & other women know that, my friends more so. and yet,,, its about who i am as a woman,

...noeleena...

Ladies rooms are SO MUCH cleaner!