Thread: Power panties?

Power panties?

Hi All.

I have been wearing panties nearly 24/7 for a few years now. Recently I took a promotion and I am thinking that these have been power panties all along, I just never realized it. At work I feel that they give me a confidence to take charge of things and make decisions. Every time I say or do something good I think to myself, HAHA all that wile wearing womans panties and you (they) don't even know it.

Also, as a side note. I wear steel toe shoes at work. Sometimes as i walk around they make a sound when hitting the concrete floor that sounds like I have my high heels on , and I have to look down and make sure I didn't accidentily leave home wearing my heels.

Just wanted to say it. Anybody else have these sensations at work?
    Connie

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    If the clothes make you feel good about yourself, then they will give you confidence. Nothing wrong with confidence to help you with your work day. "I know know something that you don't know", adds a sense of power to your step. Power panties, you go girl, I get the same feelings also.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Aspiring Member
    I dunno! I wear my "lucky panties" to every big game and they have worked so far! In high school and college I wore my "lucky socks", oh my, how times have changed......

I do get a kick out of being at meetings in a proper shirt and tie and so forth, while wearing panties and nylons. I don't think they give me any advantage beyond just keeping things in perspective. That is, often the meetings are a waste of time, and often there are others who are quite foolish, and I don't have to care as much.

Michaella

Don't stop at panties wear a tank top with lace. I have been for years. And I also wear steel toe shoes.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I own the company so my panties have all the power necessary. I also wear steel to shoes but they aren't the same as when I wear my heels, nothing takes the place of heels for me.
    I want to be this girl!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Yep, I love wearing my cotton ones from M&S under my suit. I often wonder if the lace trim can be seen through the trouser material. I fear being found out but that very factor makes my knickers all the more important to wear. Such a gorgeous soft feel, they do bring out the femme in me and the women do seem to react to me differently. I can only assume that my attitude is not so male when wearing these and that the girl in me is prime.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk