Thread: Thanks for the encouragement!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar

Thanks for the encouragement!

A while back I posted question asking if I should keep shaving my legs before a dive trip to the Caribbean.
    After all the "keep them smooth" replies, I decided to go for it.
    The whole week was spent in shorts and swimming suits (I prefer not to wear a wetsuit when I dive warm water), so my legs were exposed all week. I also have a large, colorful tatto on my calf that attracts even more attention.
    No one said a word! I travel with a group that is always joking and ribbing each other, so I was a little apprehensive. No one even seemed to notice. I did note that one of the other men in the group also had smooth legs.
    It was so much easier to apply sunscreen, my legs tan much better (and look better with a nice tan!), and most of all, I feel better with them shaved.

I had an awesome week! I just wanted to thank everyone who replied when I posted the original question. I don't think I'll ever go back to hairy legs!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Glad you had a great week. Did you get a chance to dress?

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    No, but I sure was admiring some of the outfits that the Dutch women were wearing. They sure do know how to dress!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!