Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for CD'ers - Hair Removal

Question for CD'ers - Hair Removal

For the cross dressers out there... Would you get laser hair removal given that it is permanent? My wife suggested that I have my chest hair removed. Seems like a big decision... like getting a tattoo.

it is a big decision at the end of the day. If my GF wanted me to i would probably get my legs or bum hair done lol but just talk about it with her and don't rush into anything

Andria

If my SO suggested it, I would certainly do it as I would like to do it now I am getting tired of the shaving.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Hey Andria, I would get my back, bum and back of my thighs (may be the front too) done in a heart beat. I hate to shave there. Don't much care for shaving my chest either but my wife thinks my chest hair is sexy... I'm confused by her suggestion to get it permanently removed. Anyway... good suggestion to talk about it. Thanks hun! - Alisa

At my wife's suggestion I did my beard and mustache. As long as you are sure you won't want the hair again it's a good move and the earlier you do it the fewer gray hairs you will have to defy the laser's will.

However, make sure you talk to your SO to make sure that it is a good decision for both of you. Some women have a greater attachment to their men's body hair than we might imagine and that is hard for us to grasp, since we just can't wait to be rid of the ecchy stuff.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

In a minute. I have come to hate body hair.

Gold Member
    I was kind of through on the facial hair as I didn't like the way it was looking and it never came in well as a beard. So getting rid of it was an easy decision for me. I talked with my wife and her big thing is that she does not like stubble. So once we were clear on that, there were no barriers.

But laser isn't necessarily permanent, so if you are thinking about it, research it well. It affects different people in a variety of ways.

If it were cheaper I would in a heart beat. Be gone horrid body hair

If I had the funds, I would never have to shave/epilate ever again!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My back...absolutely! I hate back hair.
    My wife likes my chest hair and I promised her it would stay.
    My legs I would just keep shaving...I enjoy shaving my legs as much as the way they feel afterwards.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    My back...absolutely! I hate back hair.
    My wife likes my chest hair and I promised her it would stay.
    My legs I would just keep shaving...I enjoy shaving my legs as much as the way they feel afterwards.
    Thanks all for your input!

PrettyToes, That was the shocking thing about the her recent suggestion... previously chest hair was something that was off limits. We talked about back and some other areas for permanent hair removal but no to chest hair. I'm currently hairless all over and may be she likes the look of the pecks and six pack with out hair . but not sure. Guess we need to discuss more.

Again, thanks for all your input.

If the funds were there I would loose all the "excess" body hair in a heart beat!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wish i could fall back on the thought that she likes the pecs and six pack abs, but, alas, at 65, they are all once weres. But, yes, If money were not a problem, Hair would be gone. And now even the armpit hair....lol

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Because of my age most of my hair on my chest is gray so laser won't work. I am naturally losing the hair on my legs so that's not a problem. I've been waxing my back since 2005 and have lost almost all of my hair on my back. I've been waxing my entire torso since 2007 and my chest hair is less thick and the hair on my arms is much more fine and the underarm hair is much less. It's taken time and money, if I could do the laser treatments then in the long run it would have been much cheaper. So to answer your question, yes i'd do it!
    Dana Fleming

If I had the money, I'd do it in a heart beat. I hate having body hair.

I've had five out of eight laser treatments completed on my face and I love it. It is quite painful around the lip area. I don't even need to shave any more and makeup looks a lot better.

For me shaving is pretty easy as I am not a very hairy person.

I guess it would be nice not having to shave anymore but I have to weigh that against the expense of Laser.

Now if I decided to live 24/7 in my feminine persona, I believe I would consider using Laser no matter what the cost.

I would do it in a heartbeat, assuming I have the money to do it. To be honest I have never checked the costs, always just figured it was spendy.

I'm definitely going to get laser on my face in the future, it's just a matter of getting the funds together but it has complete priority.
    Not only do I hate hate hate hate having facial hair, it's painful to shave and I never get good results.

The rest of my body hair can probably be done as well, but the face has priority over everything else.

We've talked about it and after she saw what it took (we spent a week on vacation with me dressed the entire week) for me to get ready everyday she actually suggested that I might want to investigate laser.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Biggest problem for me is even after shaving I have a twelve o'clock shadow like Fred Flintstone.
    So definitely would laser but greying whiskers probably makes that a futile desire.....damn!
    Saw a UK site for laser treatment of facial hair (6 sessions) about GB £500-600, so about US $800-900.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

If I could truly affoard it and it was totally permenant sure. But I would be talking about my entire body. Got to cost a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    If I could truly affoard it and it was totally permenant sure. But I would be talking about my entire body. Got to cost a lot.
    I would just do the face and keep the rest up with epilating or waxing.

My face for sure, but I know I have grey in there so it would not all come off. B doesn't like the beard when it comes in and I really don't either. plus shaving 4-5x a week stinks. All the other stuff I will just shave. I'm too cheap, err frugil to pay for everything.

-Candi
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

Quote Originally Posted by candicd View Post
    My face for sure, but I know I have grey in there so it would not all come off. B doesn't like the beard when it comes in and I really don't either. plus shaving 4-5x a week stinks. All the other stuff I will just shave. I'm too cheap, err frugil to pay for everything.

-Candi
    Candi,
    I can shave my legs and arms but if I shave my chest or stomach, I get an itchy rash. I've tried everything to prevent it but to no avail. I rely on waxing which is expensive but effective. It seems to have reduced the hair on my arms and legs. I have too much grey to consider laser.