Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for CD'ers - Hair Removal

My SO has given me the go ahead to get most of my face lasered as I have a nervous habit - pulling hairs out all the time!
    now I just have to scrape up the $$
    it's a big decision, yes. but in the end do what YOU want.

Some day...

I have lighter hair, so it's not an option. But if it were, sure, I'd do it. With no one's approval to worry about, it would simply feel nicer, and pretty much no one would know or care. I don't go swimming anymore, and have a built in excuse about the leg hair because of the support stockings I have to wear.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by jaye_cd View Post
    If I had the funds, I would never have to shave/epilate ever again!
    Same with me! It's all about the FUNDS to permanently remove all my unwanted hairs!

If I could, I would.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

For the face yes. Legs I am okay with shaving.......at the moment. Maybe that will change one day.

Personally I would do it in half a heart beat if I had the money. But that is just me, I find hair to be a bit unattractive. Unless its on your head of course. But again this is just my opinion. So the question you need to ask yourself is do you and your wife like the hair on your body or another one, can you live without it?

I'm have been thinking about IPL hair removal for awhile. My GP has a unit. I suspect my face/upper chest is a lost cause due to grey hair. But my legs, arms, back and lower chest should be fine. As for cost, I expect several thousand. On the other hand shaving isn't cheap either. The Gillette Fusion razors heads I use are over $5 each. You can spend over a $100 on razors alone each. Then add shaving cream and skin moisturizer. I suspect I spend over $200-300 a year. Get it over with and done with. No more razor stubble. No more ingrown hairs.

I have also pondered home lasers/IPL. The Remington IPL6000USA I-Light Pro, Professional IPL Hair Removal System seems to set a new price point. $250 for the unit. Replacement cartridges for $25. Say $500 with 10 replacement cartridges. I would like to hear haw effective it is and how long the cartridges last. I would probably still do some sessions at my doctor. I can't reach my back, etc.

-Kylie

-Kurt
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!