Thread: Dishwater story

Dishwater story

So i bought a new dishwater and had to install it. As I was on the floor doing the plumbing I guess my panties were showing. My sister in law made some kind of comment. I forget what she said and then she said she was going to stop her self from saying more as my wife might get upset. I turned and said that is okay as this is what I choose to wear I guess I have to except what others might say. I luv my new panties as they were black and white tiger thongs with lace on them. No mistaking they were females panties. Wife never said a word and has excepted that I wear this type 24/7 for over a year. I'm lucky as she has begun to accept my wearing of certain cloths.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Yes that sort of things happen when you wear them 24/7, I have been wearing them like that for quite a while. But I just wear wear plain panties, with women's jeans. I don't know how many times other people may have seen them as I try to be careful. Biggest problem is that jeans tend to slide down over the nylon ones.

I love wearing panties it the only underware i even own

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am at the age where I no longer install things like a dishwasher!! But I do wear panties 24/7 and have done so for many years. My late wife knew that I crossdressed and did'nt care. Now that she has passed on, I have informed most of the rest of my family also. They don't care either!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

It is dangerous working under the sink, you are either going to show off some panties or plumbers butt.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    On the show Axemen the swap logger Shelby Stanga was wearing pink panties under his cut off shorts (which BTW are rather short for a manly man look) and his niece even asked him if he was wearing panties, to which he replied that they felt good on his stuff!
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Remember, plumber's cleavage doesn't even look good on professional plumbers!

My way to avoid this sort of issue is to (1) keep the panties low (bikini, hiphuggers, or boyshorts) and to make sure I'm wearing a belt!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]