Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which came first?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    My situation is a lot different than most of the girls here. When I met Julie, I was already living and working as a woman, so she knows all about me, except that she's never met the old, sort of masculine me, and she never will. I'd never go back to my wrong side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I waited 26 yeare to tell my wife, i should have told her long ago, we both missed many years of
    love and fun. She has accepted me, still loves me and is willing to work with me to make a
    better life for both of us. All I can is tell your SO soon, there is a lot of life waiting to be lived.

We were friends for quite a while before we became romantically involved. I told her about me after we had been friends for a few months, and showed her pictures of Wendy. Before I knew it, she was getting out clothes, shoes, and jewelry for me to try on. She actually encouraged me to go out more as Wendy, even persuaded me to spend a whole week en femme on vacation with her. We eventually fell in love and married; our fifth wedding anniversary is coming up this year. She has no problem with me being transgender at all; she loves me and is attracted to me no matter what "mode" I'm in. I'm so lucky!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwho View Post
    I waited 26 yeare to tell my wife, i should have told her long ago, we both missed many years of
    love and fun. She has accepted me, still loves me and is willing to work with me to make a
    better life for both of us. All I can is tell your SO soon, there is a lot of life waiting to be lived.
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyH View Post
    We were friends for quite a while before we became romantically involved. I told her about me after we had been friends for a few months, and showed her pictures of Wendy. Before I knew it, she was getting out clothes, shoes, and jewelry for me to try on. She actually encouraged me to go out more as Wendy, even persuaded me to spend a whole week en femme on vacation with her. We eventually fell in love and married; our fifth wedding anniversary is coming up this year. She has no problem with me being transgender at all; she loves me and is attracted to me no matter what "mode" I'm in. I'm so lucky!
    Is it any wonder that we want to become women, or be more like them? We're all sooooo lucky

Hugs :
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I told my x wife and x GF before we got to serious .Both were at first acceppting then the dressing became an issue .I do not totally blame either one as i have to take some of the fault .I just needed to do it more and more and the fem side quickly took over in both relationships
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I told my very supportive Ex of a 29 yr marriage on our second date. The reason I told her at that time was because I just didn't want to spend time with someone I couldn't share my life with.