Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next step

Next step

Just suppose it finally came about by whatever means that you could become a female 24/7. How would you proceed and what would you do with your time and your new life?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Abigail!
    We haven't talked in years.
    The only differance I would have is that I wouldn't have to change clothes when I left the house.
    I am wearing MY dresses and skirts all the time that I am home.

If I just woke up a as a 100% girl one day, that would be a dream come true. The only thing I would change is I would get a different job, other than that I wouldnt change anything.

Silver Member
    I think the first thing i would want to do would be to have sex and see what it felt like as a woman.

Oh my, what to do first??

Well, probably do a long session getting a complete makeover, followed by a day of shopping for new wardrobe.

From there, I would have to have a night out with the girls, and be certain to end the day with passionate xxx

I would want to try numerous varieties as have no idea what would be most fullfilling, including some same xxx

I would eventually want to find a great partner and live my life as a subordanent but excitable spouse to someone I could truly find continued excitement with.

DB

Banned Read only
    That has been well documented.

You deal with discrimination in the majority of this country concerning employment, housing, medical care.
    You also deal with the loss of your spouse, family, friends, co workers and if your religious you most likely will also lose your faith.
    Your risk of suicide is statistically increased to where it's close to a 50/50 shot that you'll be dead by your own hand within a few years of transition.
    The risk of violence towards you drastically increases due to your living 24/7 as you.
    Your overall physical and mental health also decreases due to the tremendous stress of all of these issues driving the typical transitioned female towards homelessness.
    Just thought I would tell it like it is.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    I think the first thing i would want to do would be to have sex and see what it felt like as a woman.
    sex as a woman: wow, the ceiling really needs to be repainted (missonary) GOD! this headboard is dirty! when's the last time he cleaned? Oh thats right he's a man he dosen't clean. (doggy style) Isn't he done yet? I'm thirst. (any position)

I heard this joke once, it was about hitting up the fruit and vegetable section and...
    The main benefit IMO would be the ability to make penis jokes with total impugnity, my sense of humor is that of an 8 year old though so that might explain it.

But then I couldn't crossdress any more!!! Pass..... Way too much work being a female 24/7 imho.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds good to me...I get to play with a whole new set of toys...and my pants would fit a lot better...No more baggy ass...I'd love it...Jackie
    Jackie

For myself, I would find my dream person and hopefully live happily ever after with them.

Platinum Member
    This falls into the what if category...but I suppose I will take a crack at it. If I could go full time without any harm to my family, then I would proceed. Since I get to establish the hypothetical baseline, I'll assume that my wife will be ecstatic about having a female partner, my children would be fully supportive without reservation, and my business associates would throw more work my way. And while I'm at it, I'd have a 30 year old's body and skin.

Beyond that I'd spend my time just as I do know, doing what I feel is meaningful work, enjoying time with my family, traveling, fishing and hunting (lots of women hunt).

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Not even on my radar, would have to pass.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Silver Member
    Julia is spot on here. There would be some serious disadvantages for a person with a history of male privilege were he to wake up one morning female. There is a serious and very well orchestrated movement in this country and the world to severely restrict those few advantages we have fought for and won over the last three decades.

Feminism, that unique concept that woman are fully the equal of men, is in danger from many more fronts than just the religious right.

Those of you who dream of being female may not really be thinking quite as clearly as you may think. Do you really want to give up ownership of your body and mind to the rich, white, fat cats, who seem so desperate to maintain control of society?

Stay awake folks.

Stephie

I can't imagine anyone here supporting male priviledge though, males may benefit unknowingly/unwillingly but can still work towards eliminating it and pushing for equality.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Julia is spot on here. There would be some serious disadvantages for a person with a history of male privilege were he to wake up one morning female. There is a serious and very well orchestrated movement in this country and the world to severely restrict those few advantages we have fought for and won over the last three decades.

Feminism, that unique concept that woman are fully the equal of men, is in danger from many more fronts than just the religious right.

Those of you who dream of being female may not really be thinking quite as clearly as you may think. Do you really want to give up ownership of your body and mind to the rich, white, fat cats, who seem so desperate to maintain control of society?

Stay awake folks.

Stephie
    While I agree with April, Julia and you, I think you all are kind of missing the point of this thread.

This seems to be a "what-if" fantasy question. I'm pretty sure the people posting saying "oh yes I would love to be a woman and play with my boobs and have sex and buy new cloths and wear makeup" are viewing this from their fetishized or sensationalized view of women, and not from a real and logical standpoint. I'm sure not one of them are thinking that they would be an overweight woman with spider veins, cottage cheese legs and a jacked up face working at the DMV, have an abusive husband, cramps and bloating :P

We know that the truth of being a woman doesn't actually fit in with their fantasies... they're just having fun.

Banned Read only
    @ Bree

I fully agree concerning their fantasy thinking.
    It was just an opportunity to interject hardcore reality into the thread.

Julia

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans
    Just suppose it finally came about by whatever means that you could become a female 24/7. How would you proceed and what would you do with your time and your new life?
    [SIZE="2"]I imagine I would enjoy it for a time, and then I would start to entertain anything “taboo” I could do as a female – I need something to push against, after all. After a while I would probably miss being male, and I would sink into a deep depression. Maybe I could dress up as a boy now and then and relive all the good times – I’d have to keep the crossdressing going, you know…
    [/SIZE]

Well, we don't really have to keep it going Freddy. We just convince ourselves that we do. If any of us decided tomorrow to go back to "boy mode" everything would be okay IF our identity is secure and we know who we are and where we are going. It's really not about what we look like but who we are inside.

No don't want to be a female as there are to many female problems, I prefer and love what I am a 90% crossdresser and a 10% male.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Since I want both of my genders, I'd probably start figuring out about crossdressing as a male!

But, if Tina is going to be the "main person" now, she'll need employment, so she'd probably do something like go to bartender's school, or apply for a job driving a subway in a major city (not NY), or some such thing. It would be an interesting change of scenery, for sure!

tina

every time this scenario comes up, it just reminds me how glad I am to be a guy. I get to be a Dad and a Husband; I don't have the obvious inconvenience of shedding the lining of my uterus once a month, or the joy of carrying another human being for nine months inside of me, but I get to play dress up once in awhile and feel sexy and womanly: so I'm all good with being a guy. No magic pills for me

Kind of a boring answer, but I'd just carry on doing what I do now, without the stress of keeping a major part of me secret.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Let's see, if I woke up one day as a complete 100% GG... Honestly, I think my reaction would be along the lines of "ZOMG PANIC!!"

I'd be waking up as a girl with no makeup, no full sets of clothes that would be flattering, with my luck my breasts would be a different size than the bras I have stocked... Wouldn't have a decent hair dryer or girly shoes... And not enough money to do a big shopping spree, heh.

Oh, this is about like a surgery that could make the change real and complete and genuine? Not just magically waking up... Well, let's see. That would end up being just as tough of a road as the current road to surgeries is already, filled with family and friends and coworkers who wouldn't understand or want to understand.

It'd be easier to explain that I just magically woke up changed than that it was a big huge thing I wanted to have done. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    But then I couldn't crossdress any more!!! Pass..... Way too much work being a female 24/7 imho.
    Sure you could.. just wear guy clothes! lol
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg