Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes at the Allen Household

Changes at the Allen Household

I have posted in the past about my wife coming home unexpectedly and finding me trying to get out of one of her blouses. This was before I found this forum and I missed a great oportunity to come clean.

A few months ago I was complaining to her about her wearing a "moo-moo" (sack dress) around the house. She told me it was comfortable so I said I wanted one too. Surprisingy, she bought two, I suppose thinking I wouldn't wear them, but I did, just about every day when relaxing after a shower, etc. She commented a couple times, but got used to it. One is pretty nice with lace and elastic underneath the boobs.

A few months ago I ordered her some "Ahh Bras" off ebay at her request. She has been wearing them but complained that she was overflowing them. I asked her if she wanted me to order her a larger size and she said "yes" so I did.

A couple days ago, the bra came in the mail addressed to me. I brought in the mail but didn't open it yet as she wasn't home. Later, after she came home, I noticed that my package was missing and the bra was on a chair. I picked it up and said "Is this my new bra?" (jokingly) She said yes so I took off my shirt and put it on in front of her. She even told me to step into it and pull it up from the bottom. Rather than take it off, I left it on, poured myself a cup of coffee, and sat down in the living room with it on.

After a few minutes I said "I guess I better let you try this on" so I took it off and gave it to her. She took off her (smaller) Ahh Bra and tried on the new one. I took her smaller one and put it on. She said "I don't believe you're wearing my bra." I said "It's my bra now, I traded for it."

I slipped my good moo moo over my head, she put hers on, and we went about her business. Later that day, she even slipped her hand underneath my bra and tweaked my "boobies".

The next morning she was getting ready to go out and asked me "Can you see my pink bra under my blouse?" I said "No, can you see mine?" She said "No, are you wearing it? I said "No, but I'll be wearing it this evening." She said "By itself or with panties?" I said "With panties."

So, that evening, after my shower, I put on my bra, a pair of her panties, and my moo moo and went out into the living room. I was sitting in my recliner and after a while she noticed the panties. She said "I don't believe you're wearing my panties." I said "I told you I would". She made a couple jokes about it and dropped the subject.

Later I told her that wearing her clothes made me feel closer to her. She seemed to accept that and there's been a lot of hugging, kissing and snuggling the last couple days.

At any rate, it's now OK for me to wear a bra, panties, and one of my dresses around the house. I've hinted at more, but I'm going to take it slow for now. The goal of course, is to wear boobs and a wig as well. And to keep her love.

I'm pretty happy.
    Last edited by linda allen; 03-19-2012 at 06:57 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Linda, I'm gllad this had gone well for you - so far. I do have a question, tho. Is the plan to keep adding items incrementally, with the hope that your wife will acclimate, slowly, kinda like the a frog in a kettle of water? Or at some point, if you haven't already, do you anticipate telling her where this is headed?

That's awesome Linda!!! Lucky girl!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Great story, Lina. Let us know how the forms and wig passes with her.
    Diane Elizabeth

Woohoo! Just be careful to take things easy. Enjoy your new freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Linda, I'm gllad this had gone well for you - so far. I do have a question, tho. Is the plan to keep adding items incrementally, with the hope that your wife will acclimate, slowly, kinda like the a frog in a kettle of water? Or at some point, if you haven't already, do you anticipate telling her where this is headed?
    Like a frog in a kettle of water.

She has kidded about giving me a pair of pantyhose or tights and a "nice top". And about a pair of high boots to go with my dress.

I'm going to let her drive the train for now, I'll just drop a few hints on where it should be headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidre E View Post
    Great story, Lina. Let us know how the forms and wig passes with her.
    That will probably a while. I don't want to risk pushing too hard. One day I'll comment that I really should have some boobs to go with this bra or outfit. If she says "Buy some." I will.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-12-2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Merged - Please use the multi quote button
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    My story is the same as yours but different. I have been living full time as Kimberly going on 3 years. I no longer have any male clothing. I/we have purchased lots of clothing. My wife wears my all the time.
    I wish the two of you the best. It sounds like you have a very understanding so. Remember to so something nice for here from time to time, it will help.
    Love Kimberly

AAAWWWW what a cute story. So nice, SIGH

That's a cute story Linda. Sometimes it takes a lot of small steps to get there but they all count.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Linda I think that you should buy her some new panties and while you are at it get some for yourself. I think your wife would appreciate not having to share her panties. You can get matching panties and play a game of trying to match colors.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Linda I think that you should buy her some new panties and while you are at it get some for yourself. I think your wife would appreciate not having to share her panties. You can get matching panties and play a game of trying to match colors.
    I wouldn't dare try to buy her clothes, she is particular. However she did say last night "Should I just give you all my panties and buy new ones?" I said "Yes".

BTW: We went out to dinner with friends last night and I wore panties and my girl jeans. No bra, though. She was concerned about someone seeing me in the men's room but I assured her that there were partitions between the urinals.

She has been losing weight and exercising so at this point we have matching (size and brand) jeans and that's what we wore. Nobody said anything, they aren't real obvious "girl jeans" and I've worn them before several times.

Update -

Well wife now refers to my bras as "your bras" and they have a place in my dresser drawer. The panties are still in her dresser but there's a pile of "hers" and a pile of "ours". I'm working on that.

The other day we came home and she was going to clean house and I told her I would help her. She changed into a T shirt and a pair of stretch shorts. I told her I should have a pair too so she got me out a pair and I wore them with my bra and panties and a T shirt. I still have the shorts but haven't worn them again yet.

So I'm wearing panties every day except when I went to the doctor and a bra when it won't be obvious.

Yep, I love my wife and I tell her so every day.

Baby steps
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-12-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Merged - please use the edit button

Aspiring Member
    MG, these are not baby steps and they are definitely ready for stelletto heels, your avatar shows great potential for very nice legs. Girl, you are lucky to have such a patient wife.

That is a great story Linda. Nice to hear your lovely wife is being so understanding. I am always worried about rushing things and by the sounds of it you are taking things at a steady pace. Keep us updated honey.

Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Wow, Linda. It seems you're making pretty concrete steps. What's next?

That's an amazing story Linda. I'm so happy for
    U and hope I can find a women like that

Yesterday while my wife was out I did the laundry. I put away my bras and her bras, hung my shirts, then folded her tops and shorts and put the panties in two piles, one, her "good" ones, the other "our panties". I left everything on the bed. When she came home she went to put everything that I left out away. She said to me "Do you want these (panties) in your dresser or mine?" I said "Mine." so now I have my own bras and panties in my dresser.

Baby steps.

thats a great story you lucky girl im so happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sonna View Post
    thats a great story you lucky girl im so happy for you.
    Thanks. I'm sorry I just can't stop talking about myself, but I'm really happy. Yesterday I went and bought a card for my wife (out of character for me) and wrote a paragraph inside about how much I love her.

Platinum Member
    That was very sweet - and a nice touch!

Platinum Member

So Lucky

Hi Linda, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife like that.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Update -

Yep, I love my wife and I tell her so every day.

Baby steps
    Keep that up and you ar in for a good life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for sharing. This is such a pleasant read. Nice things happening to a nice couple May your love for each other continue to bloom...

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    That was very sweet - and a nice touch!
    Yesterday she said she wanted to go to a certain restaurant for lunch but she said "I know it's not your favorite place." Without even thinking, I responded back "My favorite place is wherever you are." We went there for lunch.

Wearing a bra and panties is changing my entire personality. I feel so much calmer and nicer. I think I like it.

Linda, I just came out to my wife a few weeks ago, the slow and carefull way worked for me. We have talked a lot and cried some too, in the end there is a new understanding between us. I feel like a new person, we hold each other more, talk more and feel connected. The other night i was bold enough to ask if she had a nightgown that I could wear. After a few minuets of quiet she returned with a very simple blue nightgown that was in the back of the closet. That night was the first time in a long time that we slept really togeather. She is working out of town at the moment, I am leaving to drive out to spend the weekend with her. In a gift box along with a card is a new nightgown for her, just to show how much her thoughtfullness ment to me. Allright, I bought two matching nighgowns one for each of us, I know I have dropped over the edge, but what a wonderfull feeling. Linda, go with it, rember for every little she gives you give back a hundredfold. Be carefull and use your head, ask yourself, is what I am about to do cause her some concern. The best to you, doesn't this feel great! Wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

I am totally loving this story, it's been over a week though, I seriously need an update here linda allen! How's it going?